It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Serbian man a true prophet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by graham45
Theres a 'Three crosses mountain' in Kaziemez Dolny in Poland?????

Could it be Golgotha outside Jerusalem?

Or another obscure Rome reference?

Like all vague prophecies it's easy to make the words fit one's preconceptions.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

Could it be Golgotha outside Jerusalem?

Or another obscure Rome reference?

Like all vague prophecies it's easy to make the words fit one's preconceptions.

Hi DogHead/
Why do you say 'vague' prophecy?
It seems this mans prophesy or revelation is easy and uncomplicated to read.
And this
'Quote/'Another obscure Rome reference''?
Where did you get Rome reference from?

helen

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
oh and revelations tells us that "man's last great achievement will be a building in the sky"
Space station?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

The prophecies are easy and uncomplicated to read but lack particularity. It isn't gold we're digging up it's oil. And we don't really dig it, for example. And so on.

Vague Rome- as in Nostradamus et al, where Rome appears in many guises... occasionally even by its actual name, but often allegorically.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
wow this is pretty cool but i think just another in the lines of all the other guys very vague so you can apply to history or even someones life

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Hi/
I would not call them vague!
Many of the Prophecies about the last days/end of the World give you names of countries and what will happen.....
One particular man was St Kosmas(15th 16th century)....his prophecies have come out 100%
What remains of them?
Russia will attack Turkey.......Constantinople will be given back to the Greeks.
St Sophia in Constantinople will once again hold Liturgy(it is a Mosque at the moment).....as it was early Christianity.
A great man will arise.......his name will start with I(YIOTA..Greek) and End with S(SIGMA)
The war will last 5 to 6 months.....18 countries will intervene, but back out at the last moment.the War will be over.....lots of blood shed.
After this War........The Apocalypse will begin to take form.

I dont think this is kind of vague.

helen

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

Simple: HOAX!
Nobody has 'original' if even existed! There are so many versions that all are fabricated. Even more, when something happen, always some idiot in newspaper claim how that was written in 'Kreman prophecy'!
I am sick of 'Kreman prophecy'.

The latest news from 2nd January said that Dragan Pjević will start to dig under burried Popovic's house in Užice where is by legend held 'original'.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It isn't gold we're digging up it's oil. And we don't really dig it, for example. And so on.

You mean black gold?

Main Entry: black gold
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: crude oil
Synonyms: oil, petrol, petroleum, Texas Tea
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.2.1)
Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
Thesaurus.com

I don't know what to make of this prophet yet, but I'm not ruling this being a hoax out just yet. I need to see more evidence. Like his original writings for example.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yes this could have been writen by someone modern day?
But if not its VERY interesting, I would like to see if anyone finds more proof or info about all this.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I don't know what to make of this prophet yet, but I'm not ruling this being a hoax out just yet. I need to see more evidence. Like his original writings for example.

- Lee

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Yes this could have been writen by someone modern day?
But if not its VERY interesting, I would like to see if anyone finds more proof or info about all this.

'Kreman prophecy' is a hoax! There is no original, just books poped up claiming to be true, but as I said there is no original.
As I wrote:
The latest news from 2nd January 2008 said that Dragan Pjević will start to dig under burried Popović's house in Užice where is by legend held 'original'.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vojvoda

I agree there can be many falsified Prophecies 'out there'.
If prophecy speaks of changing ones ways to be closer to God and for one to be kinder to each other and not Judge one another,
then it is all good....especially if the prophecy is not about proclaiming ''all about me''.
Prophecy should not and is never about,
making one self a 'highly recognised public figure,in my opinion,
true prophecy that comes from God is about using prayer, fasting and being humble...as it was also in the Old Testament and their Prophets.
Prophecy is mainly for people to change their ways, to look out for others and humble oneself in doing so.
It was never about wanting 'public recognition' whilst still alive in this world.
In my opinion, prophecy should never be about 'one self'.
Whoever believes that one can prophesy in the name of God, is wrong and not being humble to receive such Revelation....if one is able to show love and mercy toward another, this in the eyes of God is good.
Although there are many prophecies out there, it is not all truth.....if one mixes truth with falsehood(demons can also prophesy lies) then it is more believable to the many that want to believe .
This not only confuses the many but drags them into despair when a known prophecy has not come out.
The True Word of God spoken of in prophecy,does not want to 'gain acceptance' in this World, but rather waits to be with God in the next!
It is a fact that we all can prophesy, but are we truly living the life of God to make such claims?
Demons can easily fool one to believe that they are good and can even make themselves appear as an 'Angel of light' and give one revelation, as if it were truly from God.
This has been known to happen quite alot........especially if one puts pride before Humbleness.

helen

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

www.edicolaweb.net...
"Argentina will show, after the proof, the new man, and the new man... will instruct!"

Silo.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by helen670

The prophecies are easy and uncomplicated to read but lack particularity. It isn't gold we're digging up it's oil. And we don't really dig it, for example. And so on.

Oil was quite commonly referred to as "black gold" by the press (not necessarily in English, but in many other languages). And I would say "digging" is certainly a pretty good layman's description of the activity in question. (Which is why it is so easy to recognise in this particular image.)

"Black gold"

I don't have any opinion about this man or his prophecies, by the way - not yet, anyway.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by offtheheezay
the "gold" may be element 155?

In this particular context, the "gold" seems to be oil.
For a long time, the press - always seeking "vivid" imagery ; ) - in many countries used to call oil "black gold".

See here, for example:

Google search: "Black gold"

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

? The Dali Lama in Tibet ?
he's a sacred leader in the far recesses of the north latutude & high altitude (also north or up in another sense)

I don't think it is the Dalai Lama, because the purported prophecy then goes on to say: "but there will be many hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain and all the words he will say, and then people will see how self-deceived they were".

The Dalai Lama is highly respected all over the world (except perhaps in China), regardless of religious beliefs.
Sure, the "hypocrites" part could apply to him, as could the "ups and downs" - but then, that could apply to most of us.
Besides, we don't even know of any such troubles (except for the obvious political ones, of course). As I said, his reputation as "spiritual leader" is worldwide and as high as anyone's could be.

This is just a thought, obviously, but it COULD be the late John Paul II.
He was from the North (Poland) - and I have the hunch that the second part would really fit him like a glove...

He wasn't really "little", of course - but, in all likelihood, the expression is to be understood in the sense of "man on the street": a man from the working class. (Which he was.)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

"Among people of a nation far in the north, a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain and all the words he will say, and then people will see how self-deceived they were.
< this is me.

saw someone say tibet, FAR NORTH? LOL! a nation that is far north, thats United Kingdom, iceland or norway.

Serbia guy is not a prophet, he is open to his spiritual self. I am going to serbia to meet this guy and have him revil who i am.
What he has said is very interesting though

[edit on 24-1-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
More on the original post prophecy....

Those who run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and be saved, but not for long, since a great famine will appear. Food will be everywhere in the towns and villages, but it all will be poisoned. In order to feed themselves, many will eat everything and will die immediately. Those who fast and have endured fasting will survive because the Holy Spirit will preserve them and they will be closer to God in the time of great famine and perdition.

At that time, far away in the Russian mountains, a young man named Mikhail will appear. He will have a bright face and his entire appearance will radiate mercy. He will go to the nearest monastery and ring all the monastery bells. To those who gather around him there, he will say; ‘You forgot who I am, that I did not die, but am alive’. Mikhail will go everywhere, but mostly he will live in Constantinople. Let him who has ears hear’’.

prophecy

This Prophecy reads like many other prophecies of Orthodoxy, all stating that
Constantinople will be a World wide event that will lead to the appearance of the Antichrist and then the end shall come.

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

" Oil experts have estimated that by 2050, world oil reserves will run dry. "

a big fat lie....

and professional liars tell it well.

and they must, in order to pull off the last major con job on the uninformed masses, just prior to Our Lord returning...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I originally looked up mitar along time ago and the theory of the "mountains with the three crosses" was that they were bomb shelters. Bomb shelters supposadly have three hadles on them that you turn, the handles look like circles with crosses in the middle.
Thats just what I read, and remember it does say, Mountains, Plural.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I didnt know that. Yeah, that seems to make sense... it could very well be that something happens in the polish cities and people run to the mountains to avoid it.

The prophecy seems to indicate its a global event though, so maybe this goes for everybody. Escape to the mountains... hmm. A flood?

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Copernicus]

Isn´t the US increasing it´s military presence in Poland as we speak?

*dances to entertain the mods*

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join