It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Serbian man a true prophet?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Nineteenth-century Serbian peasant Mitar Tarabich made some uncannily accurate predictions for the 19th and 20th centuries, so only time will judge how his prophecies play out for the 21st century.

Now, Im gonna give you a link to this site where you can check out some of the stuff hes predicted. He is Serbian, he was illiterate, and supposedly most of his stuff was written by a Priest. A lot of his work centers around Serbia itself, and while he is widely known in Serbia, he doesnt seem to be mentioned elsewhere. His stuff is bizarrely accurate, and unlike Nostradamus, there seems to be no guesswork in interpretations. Also just to point out, he claims that his predictions came from his dead relatives. But for an illiterate man from the 19th century, who had nothing to gain in the small village that he lived in, some of his stuff is eerie. Check it out cos the page is too big to write out here.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Some interesting excerpts:

"Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image gadget, man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world."
Historical Facts:
• Invention of television and the computer.
• Influence of the Internet, CNN, Al-Jazeera, Fox News, CCTV, etc.
• Searching Google with the search words "Ghost" and "Detector" takes us to this entry:
"EMF Detectors. EMF detectors were designed to detect electromagnetic emissions from microwave ovens and high-tension electrical wires. EMF detectors alert investigators to the presence of ghosts by measuring electromagnetic distortion in the two to seven milligauss range. The models that come most highly recommended by paranormal investigators are the TriField EMF Detector and the TriField Natural EM."

People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the Earth will shed tears of sorrow because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The Earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me; don't you see that I am here, all around you?' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realise how stupid it was to dig all those holes."
Historical Facts:
• Oil (petroleum), also known as "black gold", powers the car, electric generator, plane, etc. Exploration to find oilfields is an economically risky task, but in the 1980s the oil exploration technique was perfected, although the risks of discovering economically non-viable oilfields still existed. Oil experts have estimated that by 2050, world oil reserves will run dry.

To me, this speaks volumes about free energy.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Very interesting comment:

"This power will also be present in people, but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think, through their books, that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realisation (self-knowledge), but once men get this knowledge then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.
"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for a long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie. Their souls will not be possessed by the Devil, but by something much worse. They will believe that their illusion is the real truth, although there will be no truth in their heads.
"Here at home it will be the same as all over the world. People will start to hate clean air and this divine freshness and all divine beauty, and will hide in rankness. Nobody will force them to do that, but they will do it of their own free will. Here in Kremna, many a field will become a meadow and many a home will be abandoned, but then those who have left will come back to heal themselves by breathing fresh air. In Serbia, it will not be possible to distinguish a man from a woman. Everybody will dress the same. This calamity will come to us from abroad, but it will stay with us the longest. A groom will take a bride, but nobody will know who is who. People will be lost and more and more senseless day by day. Men will be born not knowing who was their grandfather and great-grandfather. People will think that they know everything, but not a thing they will know."

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Even more interesting comments:

"Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except for the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God's beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the Moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life. One who goes there, God forgive him, not believing in God as it is proper for an honourable and decent person, when he comes back he will say, 'Oh, you people who mention God's name with doubt, go there where I was; then you will see what is God's mind and power'.
"The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives. Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbour...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
No end of the world here like nostradamus predicts...but this seriously feels like it oculd be a reality.

"When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom, but it will be too late because the evil ones will already ravage the whole Earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses, and there, inside, they will be able to breathe and drink water. Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God.
"The greatest and the angriest will strike against the mightiest and the most furious! When this horrible war starts, woe to those armies that fly over skies; better off will be those who fight on ground and water.
"People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannonballs. When they explode, these cannonballs instead of killing will cast a spell over all that lives—people, armies and livestock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after this they will come back to their senses.
"We will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia]. Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe [Australia?], will live in peace, without any troubles... Upon it or over it, not a single cannonball will explode! Those who will run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live after in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars..." ∞

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What I have posted are mainly things that are yet to come, but you really need to check out the page to see the things that have come to pass - unbelievably accurate. Like I said, many people in Serbia believe this guy is really a prophet, and are convinced everything he has said has become reality. The one thing they still are not sure about, and ofcourse, thats yet to come, but its those "mountains with three crosses" No ones really sure what he meant by that...maybe it will become clearer as we near that time

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for posting.

"Among people of a nation far in the north, a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain and all the words he will say, and then people will see how self-deceived they were.

Who is this? Anyone have any ideas?

"When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom, but it will be too late because the evil ones will already ravage the whole Earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses"

Also I wonder what symbol this is. That is a prediction for World War 3 though, which he places in 2050-2100, so I guess it may not exist yet.

People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the Earth will shed tears of sorrow because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The Earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me; don't you see that I am here, all around you?' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realise how stupid it was to dig all those holes.

"This power will also be present in people, but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself.

Wonder what this inner power is. Is it the global increase in consciousness that many are talking about will happen up until 2012? The power to create energy with your mind? Lets hope so.

Its interesting to say the least.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Theres a 'Three crosses mountain' in Kaziemez Dolny in Poland?????

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by graham45
Theres a 'Three crosses mountain' in Kaziemez Dolny in Poland?????

I didnt know that. Yeah, that seems to make sense... it could very well be that something happens in the polish cities and people run to the mountains to avoid it.

The prophecy seems to indicate its a global event though, so maybe this goes for everybody. Escape to the mountains... hmm. A flood?

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm going to say this. WOW. Because I had a dream about alot of what he said (another post somewhere). Guess what? I can probably interpret alot to this

Forgive thy moders, for thy have quoted too long

"The whole world will be plagued by a strange disease and nobody will be able to find a cure; everybody will say, 'I know, I know, because I am learned and smart', but nobody will know anything. People will think and think, but they will not be able to find the right cure, which will be with God's help, all around them and in themselves.

Depression and sadness is the disease, as wars cause people to literally die of fear. Faith in God cures you, for it is the only thing you need.

"Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself.

Mars, Titan, Pluto, Venus, etc. Machines and genetically altered life is how we think we know more then God, as they will be used to terraform Mars, Titan, etc. Also, this happens AFTER WW3, so I'm not sure why they said it happens before. Or atl least that's how I dreamed it.

There, except for the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God's beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the Moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life. One who goes there, God forgive him, not believing in God as it is proper for an honourable and decent person, when he comes back he will say, 'Oh, you people who mention God's name with doubt, go there where I was; then you will see what is God's mind and power'.

The beauty and endlessness of space causes our minds to expand their understanding. Also, we come closer to the spirit word. I didn't dream this part, but just my critique.

"The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives. Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbour...

This is already happening, obviously.

"Among people of a nation far in the north, a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain and all the words he will say, and then people will see how self-deceived they were.

America is invaded and conquered by the Asian Union. A rebel rises, using Religion and patriotism to lead his troops, re-educating people in the ways of Jesus and goodness.

"Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers they will start to seek it in meditation."

Already happened/happening.

"When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom, but it will be too late because the evil ones will already ravage the whole Earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses, and there, inside, they will be able to breathe and drink water. Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God.

The American rebels conquer America, become a nation, and run into harsh times invading Russia. By now, most of the Earth is a victim of scorched Earth strategy. Food is low, and people are dying everywhere. Hiding in the mountains? yea, when the revolt began, this seems a little mixed up between time periods.

"The greatest and the angriest will strike against the mightiest and the most furious! When this horrible war starts, woe to those armies that fly over skies; better off will be those who fight on ground and water.
"People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannonballs. When they explode, these cannonballs instead of killing will cast a spell over all that lives—people, armies and livestock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after this they will come back to their senses.
"We will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia]. Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe [Australia?], will live in peace, without any troubles... Upon it or over it, not a single cannonball will explode! Those who will run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live after in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars..." ∞

This, again, seems to be going backwards in time. The original beginning of WW3 is America's government being killed off by a nuke, and the NAU falling into civil war, with the Mexican invading the South West, united with the North East. Canada is allied with the North West and South West, and is invading the North East. Meanwhile, Russia strikes Europe while the US is busy in civil war. As a last ditch effort, the Europeans invade the South East US in an attempt to help Canada and the Western states reunite the NAU, so that troops can be sent to help the EU. The "sheepifying people" is propaganda and mind control, improved by mental conditioning from mini viruses.

The nation in peace is either South Africa or South America, though there are civil wars, I think. Australia is kind of out of the War until the Asian Union invades it.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Very interesting, thanks for posting.

--------------------------------
this is me. am from north east england which is goin far north, i am little 5"6 and i am always trying 2 help people out but no one listenin to me at moment and i have had alot of hypocrites round me.

i think books he could mean my music and maybe wen i relese a few books after.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I believe this is the Monarch of Heaven.

Nostradamus called him Chyren (anagram of henry with a C left over)

Here are some of my prophecy links that you might want to check out. I will not include the Nostradamus quatrains, you can look those up for yourself.

www.edicolaweb.net...
"Argentina will show, after the proof, the new man, and the new man... will instruct!"

www.alexchiu.com...
In an extreme situation, things turn around. A three-feet tall kid, made all foreigners bow down. When Blue West and Red East struggle, a son of God appears, a gentleman who brings peace and stops the killing. This unbelievable genius is from the middle of the two, westernized and thus ended all wars for good.

www.tparents.org...
Somewhere in the world you will find that man: he is the holy man. Look at the world justly. He will come and unify the world.

/3ykjux
David Poreaus (17th Century): "The Great Monarch will be of French descent, large forehead, large dark eyes, light brown wavy hair, and an eagle nose. He will crush the enemies of the Pope and will conquer the East."

Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, July 12, 1820: "I had a vision of the holy Emperor Henry. I saw him at night kneeling alone at the foot of the main altar in a great and beautiful church . . . and I saw the Blessed Virgin coming down all alone. She laid on the altar a red cloth covered with white linen. She placed a book inlaid with precious stones. She lit the candles and the perpetual lamp . . . Then came down the Saviour Himself clad in priestly vestments. He was carrying the chalice and the veil. Two Angels were serving Him and two more were following . . . His chasuble was a full and heavy mantle in which red and white could be seen in transparency, and gleaming with jewels . . . Although there was no altar bell, the cruets were there. The wine was red as blood, and there was also some water. The Mass was short. The Gospel of St. John was not read at the end. When the Mass has ended, Mary came up to Henry (the Emperor), and she extended her right hand towards him, saying that it was in recognition of his purity. Then, she urged him not to falter. Thereupon I saw an angel, and he touched the sinew of his hip, like Jacob. He (Henry) was in great pain, and from that day on, he walked with a limp . . . "

www.todayscatholicworld.com...
"The restoration of Monarchy will not be a local affair; it will be a world-wide phenomenon...The republics and democracies will be over,
communism and socialism a thing of the past..."

ad2004.com...
"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel, upon whose head still shone the word "Union," and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens, attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle. (Do to size constraints I can't post the rest. Many think GW's prophecy to be bogus but it was written over 100 years ago, it is worth a look.)

[edit on 2-11-2007 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

Good post with lots of interesting information! Thanks for posting it.

I havent had time to go through it all, but the first link makes sense to me and the man basically says what I already believe to be true.

The second link is interesting too since its based on I-Ching, the same thing that timewave zero was based on. Its interesting that the wave of change goes off the chart in 2012. It could be a global disaster changing the entire globe, or it could be something very positive, like alien first contact and realization of where we really came from.

Ill continue checking out the links, I like them so far...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

"Among people of a nation far in the north, a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion,...

? The Dali Lama in Tibet ?
he's a sacred leader in the far recesses of the north latutude & high altitude (also north or up in another sense)

" ... Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses"

this could mean Brazil (but this idea would take too much explaination)
or it could mean the site Golgotha, AKA; Calvery to Christians,

the 'seer' was most like Russian Orthodox and there are some things
expressed in varying degrees, shared by the western church & the eastern/orthodox church...he may be meaning the symbolic Church

People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the Earth will shed tears of sorrow

sounds like the Seer/Prognosticator was expressing the idea of 'Gaia'
a century before the living earth, in convultions, became popularized....
let alone the Hopi prophecies which tradition has it were known even before this Siberian Seer made his utterances/

as for 'oil' being the Black~'Gold'... that's a nuance that excapes me,
the 'Gold' may have been a metaphor for petroleum, but it may also have meant the substance Coal, which is in a mineral form like Gold is,
and coal itself fueled a great porion of the first part of the steam engines
that was the first wave of the industrial revolution.

?Why isn't the 'Texas Tea' on par with 'black-gold', well only because the
word 'gold' was used as the connection....
betcha 'Tea' in some other prophecy or quatrain could also be interpeted as meaning 'Oil/petroleum'='Texas Tea'... in the hands of a masterful wordsmith and idea manipulator...

OH, and the OPs post about the land surrounded by seas, going unhrmed,
that also fits with South America (including Brazil, the mountain with 3 crosses) as well as Australia.

these responses weren't meant as answers, just trying to point out a few of the other spectrum of possibilities

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
? The Dali Lama in Tibet ?
he's a sacred leader in the far recesses of the north latutude & high altitude (also north or up in another sense)

Was reading through the first post and that's exactly who came to mind before I read your post and saw you thought the same thing...also this part

Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for a long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.
would give credence to Eastern philosophy such as Buddhism.

Thanks 3Libras, I hadn't heard of Mr. Tarabich till now and I find his prophecies to be very fascinating.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
3 crosses?

There were 3 crosses on Calvary with Jesus on the center cross.

Regarding a strange disease, he may be referring to AIDS which isn't actually a disease but when interpreting prophecy, think like a prophet, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by _Mr.X_

Good post with lots of interesting information! Thanks for posting it.

I havent had time to go through it all, but the first link makes sense to me and the man basically says what I already believe to be true.

The second link is interesting too since its based on I-Ching, the same thing that timewave zero was based on. Its interesting that the wave of change goes off the chart in 2012. It could be a global disaster changing the entire globe, or it could be something very positive, like alien first contact and realization of where we really came from.

Ill continue checking out the links, I like them so far...

Your welcome mate. O BTW I hope you noticed something about those links. They come from around the world, not just the Christian/Catholic community. The Monarch has been talked about for a long time, He is also mentioned in the bible. When I have time later I will post the verses I think talk about the brother of Christ.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ok here is a bible verse that talks about Jesus, "Union" and the antichrist. The author is a man called Zechariah. He is listed as a "minor" prophet. He is anything but minor.

Zechariah 11

1 Open your doors, O Lebanon,
so that fire may devour your cedars!

2 Wail, O pine tree, for the cedar has fallen;
the stately trees are ruined!
Wail, oaks of Bashan;
the dense forest has been cut down!

3 Listen to the wail of the shepherds;
their rich pastures are destroyed!
Listen to the roar of the lions;
the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined!

4 This is what the LORD my God says: "Pasture the flock marked for slaughter.

5 Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, 'Praise the LORD, I am rich!' Their own shepherds do not spare them.

6 For I will no longer have pity on the people of the land," declares the LORD. "I will hand everyone over to his neighbor and his king. They will oppress the land, and I will not rescue them from their hands."

7 So I pastured the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I pastured the flock.

8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.
The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them

9 and said, "I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another's flesh."

10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the LORD.

12 I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

13 And the LORD said to me, "Throw it to the potter"-the handsome price at which they priced me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the LORD to the potter.

14 Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 Then the LORD said to me, "Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd.

16 For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hoofs.

17 "Woe to the worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!
May his arm be completely withered,
his right eye totally blinded!"

Ok lets break it down.

7 So I pastured the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I pastured the flock.

Jesus is Favor and Union is the future Monarch.

8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.
The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them

The 3 shepherds. Russia, China, Islam.

10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

This verse proves that Jesus is Favor.

14 Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

This is the future Monarch. Look at the timeline. "ww3" happens when God sends Union. After Union's work here is done this happens;

15 Then the LORD said to me, "Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd.

16 For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hoofs.

17 "Woe to the worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!
May his arm be completely withered,
his right eye totally blinded!"

This is the antichrist. The Quran talks about a 1 eye antichrist named Dajjal. His arm is also "injured".

[edit on 8-11-2007 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

Prophecies like this and as accurate as this are many!

Spiritual Renewel~

Destiny of Russia and the world

Dimitry ~lived as a Hermit,1850's

There are also many others who have prophesied with similar words...
All coming to the same conclusion.

helen

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
the "gold" may be element 155?

lucky for me im in Australia.
and i don't see any Asian Union conflicts... yet?

"Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself."
definitely space exploration
but we will find nothing when looking for other life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join