It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Interbank Eurodollar NWO Financial Control by the Queen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For the NWO to succeed, they need one world currency.
I believe I have found it. Also, the center point of
world financial control, called LIBOR.

Eurodollars are deposits denominated in United States dollars at banks outside the United States, and thus are not under the jurisdiction of the Federal Reserve. Consequently, such deposits are subject to much less regulation than similar deposits within the United States, allowing for higher margins.

The first transaction involving such deposits was initiated by a bank owned by the Soviet Union, which sometimes used the telex address "Eurbank". Initially dubbed "Eurbank dollars", they eventually became known as "eurodollars".[1] The latter name became widespread because such deposits were held mostly by European banks and financial institutions. Such deposits are now available in many countries worldwide, but they continue to be referred to as "eurodollars" regardless of the location
Source

Hmm. Money created out of thin air, and it's all digital. I wonder if you have to be chipped to access it.

LIBOR rates are widely used as a reference rate for financial instruments such as:

* forward rate agreements
* short term interest rate futures contracts
* interest rate swaps
* floating rate notes
* syndicated loans
* variable rate mortgages
* currencies, especially the US dollar (see also Eurodollar).
Source

Hedgefunds largly rely on LIBOR rates and investments in the Eurodollar.

Guess who's buying up the American debt

If we’re supposed to be scared of the foreigners who are buying up our debt, I guess we’d better stop looking across the Pacific for the culprits, and start keeping an eye on the Brits—because in the six months through March ’06, they increased their holdings almost six times as much as the Chinese did ($84B vs $15B). Not only that, but the Canadians were right behind the Chinese ($12B vs $15B).

In that environment, it’s tough to figure out who we’re supposed to be scared of, isn’t it?
Source

Where is the center of the London Interbank? In the City of London, a seperate entity from London itself, just like the District of Columbia, is not part of Washington, D.C.

And they just built a brand new place to house all this power called Paternoster Square, where they moved the Stock Exchange, right next to the St Pauls Church. Talk about the money changers being right in the Temple.

The abomination of the Temple.

Guess who's showed up for the grand opening.

The Queen, accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh, formally opened the new London Stock Exchange building by switching on ‘The Source’. On their tour of the building The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh met with London Stock Exchange staff and customers as well as users of the Media and Business Complex
Source

The Queen.

The woman who wears scarlet and red and wears gold and jewelry and rides the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.

The 7 heads represent 7 mountains. the 10 horns represent 10 kings.

When the Queen took the throne in 1953, she inherited 7 countries through the Royal Commonwealth.

Since she has been in office, there have been 10 English Prime Ministers, there have been 10 Israeli Prime Ministers, and there have been 10 US presidents.

Another note about the Queen. She's heavily invested in land mine technology,

something Princess Diane was completely against.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Come on folks. This ain't rocket science. The time for prophecy is now. Bill the homeless man told me so.

We are on the verge of a public revolution. Get ready,

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i would suggest don't be so quick to equate the symbols in Revelation with specific things in the world. there are various popular interpretations floating around about the beasts and the whore of babylon.....all of them are backed by bible verses, and all of them are somewhat logical or rational...doesn't mean they are right.

you know, some say the whore is the papacy and the beast is the new world order. some say the sea-beast is a world federation and the earth-beast is technology and the whore is the banking system. some say the sea beast is the one world government, the earth-beast is the one world dictator, and the whore is the one world religion.

they all have supporting evidence for their theories, but they can't all be right. but then again maybe they're all partly right and partly wrong... and when things get that complex, i think the wisest thing to do is pray and let the Spirit open our eyes to see things that words cannot describe...

sorta like that bob dylan song, something is happening and you don't [quite] know what it is......

i think we all have that feeling, and that is the feeling that Revelation tends to convey: it is such a vast world and the imagery of the beasts and the whore are so vast, i think it applies in some way to all interpretations, but at the same time supercedes them all.

just some thoughts. keep seeking

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
One may want to look up the Order of the Garter, which George Bush is a member of, and Queen Elizabeth is the head honcho.

The prophesy, is prophecy. It's prophecy, until it's fact, or not.

Signs. Everywhere there's signs. Somewhere amongst the signs, are
clues to the truth.

We are the slaves of Egypt. The Christians of the Roman Empire.
The Keepers of God's Word, against the New Word Order.

This is about timing. This is it.

Bill the homeless man told me so.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The Isle of Man.

The Isle of Man is situated in the heart of the British Isles. The country is an internally self-governing dependent territory of the British Crown. It is not part of the United Kingdom but is a member of the British Commonwealth.

Their logo.

The parliment of the Isle - Tynwald

www.gov.im

Hmm, a private island, ruled by the oldest parliment in the world, and guess who the boss is.

The title of "Lord of Man" goes the Queen Elizabeth II.

The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann. The Crown is represented by a Lieutenant Governor. The island is not part of the United Kingdom, but external relations, defence, and ultimate good-governance of the Isle of Man are the responsibility of the government of the UK.

Wikipedia

Seems like the island tripled it's wealth from 2003-2006 to $50 billion.

The Isle of Man has been recognised as ‘the leading offshore centre’ in The City of London’s second Global Financial Centres Index

Source

top topics

join