It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Poem I Wrote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think I can do this here?

lol

Well enjoy...?

The things Ive said the things I say, the things Ive done and the things I do, what you say and what you do?

When I say the things I say, you say what you do, but then you say what you say and I hear what Ive heard and Im unsure what to do.

Now, When I do what I do and you feel like you do and you say what you say and Ive heard and seen what you do, what do I do?

After all is said and done, I wait for your hate and my fate is so true but you do the things that you do and say the things that you say, perhaps this our state or a twist of fate?

Then when you've said what you've said and Ive heard what you said then listen to the things youve said where are we now?

All Ive said, done and did was all true now for a clue... Fallow it all and fallow me now to see what's true about the thing you do.

Lies laced with the truth placed with some proof, its all too dark the lies are hidden from the eyes. A smile filled with guile is worth a mile, with each tooth the truth...

Now my Rhym is a Riddle all such a twiddle dont get caught in the middle or end up lost quite high, the cost of an eye for two pence of my mind forth hence...

And for the end of this rediculous bend quite meticulous in nature its time for my depature...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe... Call me crazy but if you've read this far you're surely not lazy, but my mind is hazy soon I'll be pushing up daisies...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I applaud you for posting here.
It's a very well written poem.
To you!

new topics

join