It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24+? Years of 2 Families???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is the first time I will post a thread here so i hope this is in the right place, not really sure where else it might best fit.

I was talking with a friend a couple days ago about the upcoming presidential election and who the candidates were. My friend then made what I thought was a pretty crazy realization that I had never thought about.

I am not trying to make a conspirecy of this but I think it is a rather odd happenstance. My friends realisation was that if Hilary Clinton becomes our next president the US will have been under the rule of 2 families for atleast 24 years..... Bush Sr (4yrs), Bill Clinton (8yrs), Bush Jr (8yrs), Hillary Clinton ???

I am not trying to say you should or should'nt vote for her, but if she does make office is this really the "change" we are looking for?

I have my opinions about Hillary and this new realisations but I guess I am just trying to see what others think of this. If you had never made such a connection or even if you have.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Terrorfing, isn't it, i thought of this terror many years ago, when the sencod bush was first elected, the sight of Bush Clinton Clinton Bush, was bad, but now we are coming to a point of Bush Clinton Clintion Bush Bush (Clinton?) (Clinton?)

And let us not forget that the senior Bush still has another term of eligiblitly, just to realy scare you, but after Clinton Clinton, it might be Jeb's turn, and after another Bush Bush, Chealse Clinton can step in, until the Bush twins take over, terrorfying time that we live in.

And Bush Sr. and and BJ running around, they have become one political family...

The future is clouded...

join