It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disturbing children's? satan cartoon, banned from TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is a controversial little cartoon and nicely done. Its about Satan obviously but I wont spoil it for you. The animations great for what it is, and the ending.. wow... deep. If you have headphones put them on and turn the light off. hehe.

Roll Satan

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok... It is midnight and all the lights are off and I'm using headphones. I guess I got the full effect of it. It was quite creepy indeed!

And it's not a Satan cartoon. It's a clip from The Adventures of Mark Twain (1985) if you didn't already recognize the old man in the video as being Mark Twain.

Beautifully haunting and deep. I liked it.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wow, I really actually liked that, its very interesting, and a different take on satan, probably my favorite representation ever.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Cool. I didnt know about the Mark Twain bit, cant say Im familiar with all the normal historical folks and things. I just pulled it 'as labelled' off you tube.. there wasnt no way I could scan the web and find out thats where it was from, thanks for the link.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
While a bit too creepy and deep for kids to like/understand, it has meaning, really, albeit an overly negative tone. It is rather artistic.

Made me feel weird, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thanks Kacen. I know what you mean but on the other hand I doubt its any more negative on the mind than some Simpson's cartoons or something else, just done more creepier, and cause Satan is in it and Christians would take offence at the plot and all that. I think its positively charged with common sense myself... hehe... lol.

top topics

join