It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameras and Hidden Microphones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello, I am back again with a question.

Can somebody please tell me what this is?

i126.photobucket.com...

i126.photobucket.com...

It is a small orange box, and as you see in the picture not even as large as a penny. But my friend and I suspect it to be some kind of device that transmits sound or images to the Illuminati. My friend and I have found many of these inside of many media devices, media devices that have some kind of port where sound can be audible or sight can be perceived. Like remotes, Mp3 players, computer monitors, and computer speakers. Stuff that has already been suspected for microphones and hidden cameras.

What do you think?

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is a fujitsu transmitter.

About the same size...

different one

[edit on 7-10-2007 by PureET]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the info. If this is a Fujitsu Transmitter, then I suspected my orange box for what I thought it was.

Tokyo, January 16, 2002 -- Fujitsu Limited announced today that it has developed a 40-gigabit per second optical transmitter module, a major milestone in creating the next generation of high-speed optical communications systems.

Here is the full article at pr.fujitsu.com...

This Fujitsu transmitter could transmit frequencies to some other kind of device, which could decode that optical to electronic signal to a electronic to optical signal. But it would have to be something that could perceive the waves. Maybe like a radio. Yes. I think that is it!

The thing I bought with that orange supposed Fujitsu Transmitter in it was a remote for my radio stereo. The Fujitsu transmitter could possibly be made to lock on to that signal for the radio and transmit converted images to it. Then relay that to something else, say an antenna for radio broadcasting. That would eventually get broad casted to something else, like a kind of reverse Fujitsu Transmitter.

But, I am not the electronics wiz. What do you think of this PureET?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You are very welcome.

Well before you jump on your own conclusions, i would start by taking the damned thing apart

See what's inside., If the inside looks somewhat the same as the second picture I posted, you have a transmitter.

But you say it was located in a remote control? I doubt it would be used for secret transmissions to the government within our government.

I'd say it was for the usual functions on the remote control itself.

I suggest you take it apart, make a nice close-up with manual focus (i noticed your camera doesn't focus that far)

and post the pics up here!
maybe i'll get an answer then..

btw, where are you from?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am in western Missouri. But that is as far as I am going. I am that paranoid.

It's probably a good idea I am too. Can't really Deny Ignorance when you just announced where your rebel base is at.

But how should I take this apart? It seems like if I did anything to break the plastic shell, the whole thing would shatter to pieces.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Haha aight that paranoid huh.

Well i live in the Netherlands how about that one, it's as neutral as it gets.

Are you going to use the thing again? If no, what do you have to lose?,

You can win the truth so i'd knew it

well you can start by finding some edges, maybe it's two sides of plastic put together, so maybe with a sharp knife you can get it loose (watch your fingers!!!)

But it's hard to tel if i don't have the thing over here....

[edit on 7-10-2007 by PureET]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok, I just broke the thing open, and here is what I found.

[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/WaterfallAssasin/DSC02483-1.jpg

The small metal object on the left was originally on the reverse side of the right.

On the left metal object there used to be an appendage on the right that matches the one to the left on the bottom part of the piece.

The piece on the right is the appearance of the actual thing. It would have two of the same identical metal pieces on the opposite sides of a piece of plastic.

There was surplus metal broken when I cracked the thing open with my wire cutters, so there could be more. But this is the basics of the metal piece inside the orange plastic. The circuit board on the right is the board that was inside of the remote. the blank spot right in the middle of the board is where the box was originally at.

I don't know what this thing really is. But again, I leave it to you.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by TechnoFan21]

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
aight... i can see why you are wondering what it is... it baffles me too.

I see memory chip, electric circutry (however you spell that) but i really wouldn't know what it's use would be for...

I'm thinking maybe a port to test internal system? to see if it all works the right way after they fabricated it...

When i get back ill get into this... im going to find out.. really!

greetz, & thanks for the pics!

[edit on 8-10-2007 by PureET]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well, it's definitely not a 40G Fujitsu fiber optic link.

I have serious doubts about it being any sort of transmitter, either.

I wish I had seen the thread before you bashed it apart.

Is the case still intact?

If you had a camera with a macro focus that could have gotten closer, it would have helped. Most small cameras won't, though.

I can't tell from the pic what it is at that distance and blur. My first impression was that it was a tantalum capacitor, but you probably wouldn't need to sink one into the board like that. It was most likely a resonator or crystal for the microcontroller. Maybe an inductor but I don't think you'd need one that size in a remote.

If you still have any readable bits of the case, put up all the text you see on it.

What sort of remote was it? Do you have the part number?

Oh, and around the parts, you will see reference designators for them. Things like C1, R120, Y1 etc. Each part should have one that's pretty clearly for that part. By the hole, where the part was connected, you will most likely see a fairly unambiguous designator for the part. If they use standard naming conventions, that may tell me what it was.

edit: tantalum capacitors often look like this:

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think you have solved the case, Tom.

This looks exactly like it, and including the little opening at front.

Theres no doubt in my mind.

Thanks mate!

-edit-

Technofan, if you'll lower your resolution on your camera, it'll be much sharper then it is now so if you can get a close up of the plastic casing it''ll clear things up.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by PureET]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm seeing that brown anode stripe on his picture too but it's really hard to tell.

Everyone's looks different, but that gold color for tantalum is pretty common. Some mfrs use black for both tantalum and aluminum caps.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Once again, Tom saves teh day with his technical knowhow. good job

I repair circuit cards all day, first thing i thought of when i saw the first pic was, capacitor.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TechnoFan21

I think it looks like one of those things on a coat hanger from walmart

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, sorry I did not post in a while. I was not able to get on the internet for a few days at all.

But, I do agree that this is one of those Tantalum Capacitors. Although I cannot get my camera to go to a different resolution (because my camera screen is broken:dn
, so I can't really get you a good picture to look at. But, I can tell you that the casing looks exactly like one of those tantalum capacitors.

Thank you all so much for your help.

new topics

top topics

join