It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate timelines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I ran across a thread about timeline manipulation & alternate timeline theorys and have an interesting story to tell. I was watching a special on T.V. the other night about UFO's which I seem to be seeing more and more of these days, and they started talking about back engineering and such and the name Bob Lazar was mentioned as a young scientist that came forward to tell about an unusual craft he was asked to work on by our Govt. at a top secret facility in Nevada. What was more of interest to me was when they announced the date this young scientist had come forward as being 1989. I was confused because I remember a story about a scientist named Bob Lazar coming forward with this story back in the 1970's. I thought maybe I was just wrong with my memory and such but just to make sure I asked a friend of mine when was the first time he remembers hearing of a 'person' coming forward with this story.
'Oh you mean Bob Lazar'? He asked
I did not mention the name but I said," yes. When was the first time you heard of him"?
I swear he answered late 1970's early 1980's.
I have since asked several other of my friends aged 43+ and I'm getting the same response.
So why not try this yourself and ask a few of your friends who are near that age. I have not asked a lot of people about this so I don't know at what age this "Reality" begins to disagree with the "Alternate Reality". Maybe this is nothing but I think it's worth a try.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I remember the whole story line in its first run and it was definitely late 80's along with the hysteria brought on with Falcon and...arghhhh forget it was a complete load of crap and I don't want to waste anymore time thinking about it.

new topics

join