It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRYPTOHUNTER POST- Cow Mutilation E-Bay Auction Raises Questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's true! The 10-day auction at E-Bay for the October 9th, 2006 Valier, Montana mutilated cow skull is over! ( Click on this link to read details about the skull and to see photos: www.reptoids.com... )

I'm grateful for the highest bidder who will receive Cow #62's skull, plus some raw footage of interviews and parts of my on-site investigation.

But, you know what? There was an even more remarkable "prize" won by all of us who watched this sale with great interest: Its that we have been provided an important lesson pertaining to our collective wish to know more about the reality of UFO's and the mutilation phenomena. It also compels us to ask some valuable questions regarding our quest for truth.

The auction was a unique event meant raise funds to compensate the rancher for his loss, which is not covered by any kind of insurance, etc., and to raise funds for equipment that would aid the Pondera County Sheriff's Office in its investigation of county-wide cow mutilations. It also provided an opportunity to draw the public's attention to the subject of animal mutilations and UFO's.

Considering it was a charity event having to do with a popular public fascination, why did the Associated Press (AP) wire service reject the story after it was submitted by an NBC affiliate for nation-wide distribution?

Another point worth noting is the minimal participation of bidders. The Above Top Secret MIX, as we all know, is proud to deliver phenomena-related broadcasts and unique, cutting edge fortean humor around the world. Coast-To-Coast AM also reaches out to millions of listeners also. Despite my having been interviewed on both shows about this one-of-a-kind charity auction, potentially reaching millions of interested listeners, why were there only two bidders?

Is it economics? Are we avoiding the discomfort truth may sometimes reveal? Is the subject matter nothing more than entertainment and sensationalism to most?

We know that the majority of the top grossing movies of all time have been about contact with alien life forms. Millions of dollars a year pass through shop owners' hands in alien-related t-shirt, toys and video sales. The History, Science, Sci-Fi, and other cable networks earn and generate hundreds of millions of dollars a year by producing UFO documentaries and science fiction films.

When so much money can be made off our interest in UFO's, aliens and secret government/corporate activities, why is it that we, the public, fail to generate the funds required to bypass federal, corporate or state control of the information?

If we can directly access the evidence though our friends, neighbors, sons and daughters, who comprise our local law enforcement, doesn't it make more sense to help them buy the equipment for use in their investigations, rather than keep demanding that the federal government shares what they know?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why not more takers? Because it's a mutilated cow skull...EEWWW! Not something I want to put over my fireplace even if it is for charity!

BTW welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your work. Can you help us out with our plague of reptilians?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To the average e-bayer it would have gone like this john ...

A mutilated cow skull for sale , mutilated by a reptillian race that lives under the surface of earth..

Yeah right... pull the other one its got bells on.
imho they simply do not believe the item is what you say it is .

that is why you only had 2 bids

[edit on 7/10/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
To the average e-bayer it would have gone like this john ...

A mutilated cow skull for sale , mutilated by a reptillian race that lives under the surface of earth..

Yeah right... pull the other one its got bells on.
imho they simply do not believe the item is what you say it is .

that is why you only had 2 bids

Perhaps it had two bids because not that many people search ebay for mutilated cow skulls.

top topics

join