It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
at the very least, there's more historical and archaeological evidence for reptilians than big foot or the lochness monster.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
at the very least, there's more historical and archaeological evidence for reptilians than big foot or the lochness monster.

oh whatever! you're talking about those stupid little clay figurines. there has been hundreds of bigfoot castings made and actual video footage, bigfoot is real. reptilians were...a movie...not even a good one.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The topic would be more appropriately moved to newly created folder titled: topics we can't rationally debunk with evidence, so we are just going to brush them under the rug. No surprise to me that the same group of people are in denial about 9/11 TV fakery, when smoking gun proof is also staring them in the face.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Fine with me, I never did need a video to know that Hillary was a reptile.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Go to that thread I linked in earlier after Springer first entered.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You can put that other no speak issue in there too. The Reptilians used their Directed Enrergy Weapons and massive psyop technology that fateful day!!

That's going to be in David Icke's upcoming book, wanna bet?

Don't know much about Icke. I read a few of his theories, and that's about it. I do know that I agree with him that there are/were reptilians, at least in the ancient past, if not also now. But whether they are shape shifters or not, is something I'm not sure about. I also believe not all of them are bad, even if there are some existing today. This, of course, is based on my studies not Icke's, and I think they may be quite a bit different approaches to the same topic.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Good call....Now if we can get 'flying disks, cylinders, and moon bases" on there we can get to the real stuff like JFK, Masons, and Big Foot.
JK Good to see that there is a hand in all of this with common sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
About damn time

I stopped reading this forum because of all the junk recently. I discovered other forums i had not ventured to before though, so that was good.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer, this one's for you!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thank you very much for this

I also want to use this thread as proof that I CLEARLY wasn't the only one getting sick of those threads. There's more than a couple people who tried to make it look like I was the only one complaining. Obviously I wasn't.

Again, Thank you VERY MUCH!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
But whether they are shape shifters or not, is something I'm not sure about. I also believe not all of them are bad, even if there are some existing today.

Yer right! I'm not bad at all! Try me!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm backing your decision 100%, Springer. I bet some of the reptilian theory fan(atic)s, once they see themselves in the mirror, start thinking 'damn, maybe I'm a reptilian, too!'

Skunkworks is a good place for these theories, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
if you want the truth about whats really going on watch this film the story of the century on youtube.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Duby78

hey how do i make it so when i post i have a pic???

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Good work Springer

This is long overdue

Co-sign. Thank you Springer. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You know whats funny? The poor, reasonable folk who post on a regular basis in the skunKworks forum are already complaining about these reptilian fools, lol. So springer, thank you for getting it out of this forum, but I fear you will have to do the same in the skunkworks forum, lest you start loosing valuable hits because people don't want to visit this nonsense anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Best thread 3v4h!

It was about time..

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This makes me so happy I could cry. Thank you Springer!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I want to be afraid, I want to be so horrified that I cannot sleep, so restless from not sleeping that I begin to hallucinate...

These are the kind of "shape shifter" videos I must see, until then stop posting crap we all know is bunkful wishing.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

If anyone could do it, I suspect she'd be the one most likely to do so!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join