It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh dear sweet jesus boss thank you!

Spiderj

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

there's your definitive proof that Springer is a shape shifter.

off to skunky with this thread

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Aha see! definative proof that a reptilians own ATS! Its proof I tell ya!!

Wayne...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Sounds good! But can you do the same with the outlandish and purely speculative No Plane / DEW / TV Fakery / etc 9/11 theories? I'm seriously surprised you guys didn't do that earlier this year when Killtown and crew crashed the 9/11 forum with their trickery. That is when the big yellow warning bar was put across the top, and remains to this day. If anybody isn't convinced that No Planes is rabid speculation and fantasy please observe the 'new' video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No Planes is fantasy speculation at best, while insulting and deliberate subversive disinfo propaganda at worst.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

While I understand (and agree with your view) I have a strong feeling; especially since John Lear is a firm believer in the No Planes/Hologram theory, that this website will long support those CT'ers who are supporters of the No-Plane/Hologram theory.

Its just one of those things we as skeptical believers have to deal with.

P.s. to Mods... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Springer I really hope Mr. Rhodes can get that video to you guys ASAP... it NEEDS to be shown on EVERY youtube distortion = Reptilian forum.

edity fory grammary

[edit on 7-10-2007 by coven]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is good news! Im here on ATS becasue of the wonderful Alien threads I find on here. The shapeshifting threads IMO are part of a great misunderstanding.. We strive to keep this place as open minded as possbile. Yet I can agree some of the threads went beyond that.. And cant wait to here what Mr. Rhodes can put forth and help those who simply just dont understand sertin things.. Hey live and learn right

Thanks for keeping it the best darn forum that we have online today!!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We should all mark this day on our calendars. This is a milestone for the Aliens & UFOs forum, I may actually enjoy visiting this section a little more often.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

Oh man, I laughed out loud...LOL. I hope he doesn't give you a warning for that.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Begging your pardon Mr. Springer sir...

Wouldn't it make more sense to put the reptilian debate in the "Crypto" forum since, essentially, it is, in fact (until proven otherwise), a mythological beast and Mr. Rhodes has been tasked to investigate?

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Looks like it's going to be a great day today!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
theres a reptilian in my eye? :|o|:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thank the ATS gods, or mods whichever you prefer.

I was actaully going to write a long complaint today on this very thing and here this thread appears. No doubt we'll hear have some threads pop up soon about how it's all a reptilian conspiracy that this stuff goes straight to skunk works *rolls eyes*.

Well anyway glad to see this has finally been done as there is no proof of reptilians, none, zilch, nothing. You hear me Mr.Icke?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like a killjoy but isn't this censorship in its basic form ?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think this thread is proof that there is a God in Heaven!

Hallelujah!

Agree, it amazes me that it has gone on this long. It seems they just started multiplying overnight. Now if we could just do something about those folks who want to tell a 3 paragraph story by posting two sentences at a time. It gets real pathetic even when you try to read them.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

PURE BUNK...

John Lear's beliefs and theories are his own and have ZERO impact on how we run this site. Additionally, we BANNED the very people (TV fakery bunch) you are talking about for failing to abide the TAC. It's hilarious to read this from you when we have so many of the TVF crew claiming we are censoring them. We know we are doing it right when both sides complain.

It helps to do the RESEARCH before you make the complaint mate!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
THIS IS THE ALIENS and UFO FORUM NOT the "9/11 Forum" PLEASE take your complaints about 9/11 to the COMPLAINT FORUM.

I will be deleting ALL posts off topic. SkepticOverlord runs the 9/11 stuff here on ATS and he is aware of the issue.

Springer...

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

How is this censorship? People can still post - except in the correct category.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Springer

I feel that is unfair and frankly way to precise to claim this is the 'UFO' forum and not 9/11. See my question to John Lear regarding his claim on Holograms on 9/11
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because it is arbitrary to say they don't overlap. When we tolerate the theory of Holograms and or CGI with no one in New York being able to get a video of what really hit the Towers, then naturally someone can then interject the UFO claim in the 9/11 forum.

John Lear writes much about Aliens and so forth, so when someone brings up claims of tech that seem beyond normal capabilites then one can then start the speculation on UFO involvement concerning 9/11

What I am trying to say is that they both overlap and perhaps you and Skeptic can discuss this.

Because who's to say then the US gov was involved? Perhaps it was Aliens controlling every single camera in New York? Of course I don't personally believe this, but these theories can lead in that direction.

thanks.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I love you Springer! thanks a bunch for this one. As necessary as Spam guard on email. Hopefully this helps make "progress" on the reptilians theories (big fan myself). Kills my plans on buying a cheap cam and making myself a reptile. lol
kudos -NJ

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
THIS IS THE ALIENS and UFO FORUM NOT the "9/11 Forum" PLEASE take your complaints about 9/11 to the COMPLAINT FORUM.

Sorry yo. I did start a thread about it over there already:
Who wants to see No Plane's / etc moved to the Skunk Works forum?
Hope this isn't a nuicience.

On topic, how bad was the info-flood campaign? Sound slike it got pretty bad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join