It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Does this rule mean no topics dealing with reppies AT ALL in the alien/UFOs section or can I make posts and topics dealing with reptilian species/interactions with humans as seen in alien abduction and ufology lore? They ARE a part of the topic, be they from outer space or other dimensions.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

Funny thing is that one thread I was on (unrelated to the reptilian thing) was found to be a hoax by other members. Several of the members as well as myself were asking mods to place said thread in the hoax bin. This went on for about 45 minutes. Finally, I mentioned something about the mods showing up if it was about reptilians. Practically within a half minute, a mod shows up tosses said thread into the hoax bin.

After this incident, I now know that the secret word is "reptilian" if you need a mod to show up.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
greeny eyed lou is a joke, he should be # canned asap. It's hypocresy in its purest form.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
get away from here ASAP. ITS TOXIC

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by V4SL4ND
greeny eyed lou is a joke, he should be # canned asap. It's hypocresy in its purest form.

UPDATE: It was an honest mistake. greeneyedleo apologized for the mix up and I apologized for the assumption my post was deleted purposely as I should have notified the mods first. I also asked that my post on the previous page be removed. While topics on reptilians are redirected to the Skunk Forums, censorship is not quite that sever.

My post can now be found here: Reptilian / Illuminati Bandwagon.

Peace!
edit on 25-1-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Ha! I'll keep this one in mind.

But turns out my indecent was an honest mistake and everything is back to normal.

Thanks for the response.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join