It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
After much consideration and thought it has become evident that the "Reptilian Shape Shifter" craze has got out of hand in the Aliens/UFO Forum here on ATS.

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

The Skunk Works Forum was created for exactly these sort of theories and or speculations.

John Rhodes, one of our up and coming Conspiracy Masters, is working on the definitive series which will illustrate exactly how the light plays its trick when video taping a person in front of certain lighting configurations. I hope that work is coming sooner rather than later.

In any case we have received many requests for something to be done and there is even a thread about the dissatisfaction with the situation as it currently exists so the new policy will take effect today.

Springer...

---------------------------
Title edit for topic clarification

[edit on 26/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Good work Springer

This is long overdue

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Oh, thank you Springer! Seeing reptilians behind every bush is getting old around here.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Amen to that, I was getting tired of watching Hillary Clinton shape shift a million times.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I hope that this time you will allow this one line comment: THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think this thread is proof that there is a God in Heaven!

Hallelujah!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you sir, I have wasted enough valuable time gazing upon this useless stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A word of caution...

ATS Skunk Works Forum has some unique guidelines (as it is a unique forum in concept), and there is an emphasis on allowing the most adventurous pursuit of theories and ideas sans ridicule. Once these threads are moved, the scrutiny on personal attacks and other forms of "aggressive debunking" will not be tolerated.

Mod Note: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Springer,
You Sir have taken a huge step
forward.

A hale and hearty "Thank you"
from me.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
As an avid fan of Skunk Works I can only say: This Stinks!

But I suppose, in the name of free speech, the stinky garbage has to be dumped somewhere.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Springer you've made my day. Although I apprettiate that it can't have been an easy decision to make , I agree that it does appear to be needed.

The whole 'prove it if its fake' mentality, can leave a bad taste in the mouth sometimes. If common sense dictates that there is a couple of solutions that do not require shape shifting 'youtube' humans, it make a pretty safe bet that the 'ordinary solutions' are correct.

(I wont even get into times when evidence is pointed out to a user that shows it is normal side effect of certain compressions and lighting combos... I like to think I have an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out of my cranium lol.)

Deny Numptiness.

Wayne...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Speaking of eyes.... did you notice Springers?
Just kidding brother.

Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Common sense reigns after all. Thanks Springer....

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Speaking of eyes.... did you notice Springers?
Just kidding brother.

Dave

after a few Maker's Mark, Springer seems to struggle with his shifting.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Great Move Springer, This is why ATS is at the top of the heap when it comes to serious investigation into Conspiracy Theories. Just another reason that ATS is the best CT site in the world. Hands down.

And I'll go head to head with anyone who wants to debate that fact.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How do we know if Springer and the rest of the Mods aren't Reptilian shape shifting lizards. Suppression of the reptiles must mean that ATS is owned lock stock and barrel by the funky green mean machines.

[edit on 7uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So now the political talk will be in Skunkworks? All Reptillians are in politics, ya know...

Nancy Pelosi is the one that convinced me, btw, that they DO exist.

Anyway, good move.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thank you for restoring ATS's dignity.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yes! I don't think everyone was denying the fact of their existence, as I truly believe we live in a vast Universe where anything is possible.

It's just the amount of video's claiming to be 100% proof were laughable. By all means post something that contains hard evidence of their existence! Lights, rods and UFO's are pieces of evidence that are continuously caught on film. I've yet to see one, yes one piece of hard evidence in relation to the reptiles, except at my local zoo.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I ressssssemble that remark!

S...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join