It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landing footage with intresting photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hello

Found this short video on the web

Moon Video

I've never really seen any footage of the moon landings and found this quite intresting. The part Im pointing out are the photos of the "ufo's" what do you guys think of these? Over exposure perhaps..... Or something else?

The rest of the video aint bad either certainly worth a watch as it as a nice bit about the old Russian Phobos missons.

Have fun

Cheers

Paul

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nice post

Just saw a moment - looking forward to watch it later

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to hear what some of the resident experts on the site have to say about the footage. I've been reading an awful lot of John Lear threads of late and would like ot hear what he as to say on the subject, especially about the Mars part of the video.

In all seriousness I would really like to know what people think of the moon footage. I mean is this real? it certainly look like it to me but I understand that there is quite a bit of Hoax footage on the net.

I dont want to get into the whole did they didn't they get to the moon argument, as over time I have concluded they most likley have. Although for most of my life I have believed the moon landings to be a hoax!

But the photos? they are intresting what are they?

Cheers

Paul

PS Please dont read this post as a declaration of UO proof. As much as I want to beleive in ET I have seen very little evidence to convince me they are here.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Stopped watching after the first minute as the audio is NOT from the mission, but dubbed over.

Total crap

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Im guessing this is part of some ufo documentry, hence the audio commentry. The part I found intresting were the pictures shown at around 1:18 into the video.

Paul

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, I was enjoying the short video.
Than, it went on about the "Face on mars" idea and I lost interest.
For me anyways, I have been convinced by the new Hi res pics that the face is a natural accuring event. Just like I can go stare at the clouds long enough to see just about anything I choose to see.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hope_for_reason

I noticed that the video shows even some interesting stuff: thank you for sharing this vid.
At 01:51 they shows this pic:

which original can be found here
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Here you can download the TIFF file

Full frame tiff file (10 Mb)
nssdcftp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The NASA caption for this pic is:

The Moon - Lunar Orbiter 5
Downslope boulder trail and boulder on the Moon
Lunar Orbiter 5 image of a boulder (just right of center) which has rolled and slid down a slope and left a trail on the Moon's surface. This is within the crater Vitello, and demonstrates the small role that such processes, called gravity wasting, have on the lunar surface. The main source of surface modification on the Moon is meteorite and micrometeorite bombardment. North is up. (Lunar Orbiter 5, frame 168-H2)

source:
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Some/Many people believes that the two objects (that i circled in the pic) aren't bulders, but something else for some reason
(for example, the widht of the track, or the fact that one of them comes out from a crater).
Of course i don't know what they are, i'm just showing in this way one of the pics of the video.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks for pointing that out! The "track markings" are very intresting I assume these objects have been discussed in depth on ATS over the years I am going to have a look for more info on them.

Mr Lear if your reading what are your thoughts?

Cheers

Paul

PS I am really looking forward to seeing the images from the Japan misson when they get released. It a shame that I dont think they are due till Dec / Jan

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

new topics

top topics

join