It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with aliens: part 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Last year, can’t remember when exactly

The vibrating, fuzzy feeling starts, I’m lying sideways, back to the wall, nothing happens for a while, 6-7 seconds, I open my eyes, and just for a glimpse, 2-3 seconds, I see at least 5-6 small aliens, certainly aliens, all I could see where their heads, all in a row, across from the side of my bed, facing me, looking, analyzing, staring at me, face to face. They, I think could tell I could see them, blue skinned I think, I closed my eyes, too scared to open them again, and for the along time over the coming months I was too damn scared to open them again, still am sometimes. They looked sort of like the big head, big eyed type, but, I can’t remember the real size of the eyes, or the proportion of the head to the body. While looking at them, I don’t think I was really that scared, until I closed my eyes, I was more in amazement, that this was all happening, then scared what they may do to me, and they didn’t seem aggressive, just curious about me I guess. After I close my eyes, a few seconds past, and now, I think I fell asleep, I guess, I don’t remember what happened next, I must’ve been put to sleep, or something like that.
This happened some time last year, while in bed, my body again like so many damn times before, is being paralyzed by these alien beings. First I fell this sort of fuzzy sort of feeling encompass my entire self-being, that’s when I begin to feel completely tired, all of a sudden, like nothing before, now, I can feel it happening just as it happens where I can get out if it by shaking my head. Normally I loose the willpower to stay awake, this is how it begins, and then slowly I just don’t care anymore, and I’ll just feel like falling asleep, then I’ll be paralyzed, that’s more of the fuzzy, vibrating sort of feeling while paralyzed, it sucks. I can breath normally, I can open my eyes maybe once every ten times it happens, I couldn’t this time, I can barely move my mouth trying to speak, nothing will come out, and it will require me to put as much effort as I can just to attempt to say something, I’ll be breathing deep breaths, just about to say something and all I can manage is “help” and yet no sound. Well, this time, I was lying on my side, completely alarmed that I might die this time, now this is what shocked me beyond belief, it was the first time I could ever feel their touch. I felt a finger, rest on my shoulder, it completely freaked me out. It was like it, or them, were letting me know they were real, that they were there, that it’s a reality. I’ve forgotten the transition from then to when I was alone, but I remember running up the corridor to my mother’s room, and telling her what happened. She understands some what, what I’m going through, she accepts the existence of aliens and all that, except she still believes Jesus is our true savior and messiah, she told me it happen to her once when she was a child. She believes they have no emotions and so abduct us to learn about emotions like love and such. huh.

Next…..

This happened about a months before new years, I was lying on my side, the same fuzziness, this time, I looked up and I could see what looked very much like a normal women, I stared at her, she looked down towards me. We made eye contact I think……..
I for some reason I looked away and closed my eyes, I can’t remember if they somehow forced me too, or I decided too. How to describe her ???? She had to be at least in her late 20’s or mid 30’s, average looking I guess, I suppose, I didn’t get along enough look at her to make a real analysis, hair either short, or fashioned going down her back, couldn’t tell. Eye colour don’t know, white skin, light coloured hair, either blond, or very light brown, normal body shape, slim, slender. That’s about all I can really remember, oh she had cloths, lol, don’t remember what. So……I’ve seen a little purple and some blue beings and now her, hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Jesus christ man, why are you creating a new thread for every part of your story??

new topics

join