It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with aliens: part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Part 2 of my experience with aliens.

Another time…..i was again, I’m always in bed, asleep, when again the fuzzy feeling happened, I was lying on my back I think…..i opened my eyes, and I think 2 beings of some sort, jumped back, either in precaution, or in shock, it was weird, (not like it’s ever normal) because I could sort of either feel or see, the colour purple, all around, it’s hard to describe, and I don’t know how, but it was like as if I could see through their mind, through their eyes just for a sec, like I could feel myself jumping back, even though I new which one I was, it’s hard to describe.

Asleep, I feel my mouth being forcefully opened, and something is being stuck in my mouth so I can’t close it, I guess like at the dentist, this happened last year, probably 3-4 times. The last time, I tried my best to close my mouth, and in doing so, I bit down as hard as I could. They must’ve been doing something at the time to me, because when I bit down, one of the beings fingers was caught in my bite. Revenge baby…. As soon as I realized I’d caught it, I pressed as hard as I could with my front teeth, the being tried to pull out but I kept going, I could see its frustration. I couldn’t see the actual being, but….how do I describe this…? I could see like….when you look at a fuzzy black and white TV screen, like that. I could make out the beings other hand pressing against my left hand, as it tried to back out, its face then was up close to mine, face to face, very close, and yet I couldn’t make it out…damn….like….it was a positively male. It intensely stared at me, kind of like dominantly showing itself at me, like….”you really wona # with me?” As soon as that happened I began to be in a dream state, so I guess the only way it was able to release itself was to put me to sleep. Huh. By the way it was more human looking than that of the little body sized, big head and eyes sort.

What can I remember…..

A few months ago, while in bed, all the stuff that happens is in bed, well, I could make out what looked like a purple little being, maybe one, one and a half, meters away from the side of the bed. It could’ve been another colour, but seeing how it was pitch black dark, it was difficult to see exactly, it didn’t look like it was again the big head big eyes, but…it was quite short in size, roughly a metre and a little I guess. I tried to reach out to it without thinking, as soon as I did, the being jumped back, I guess as a precaution, or shock, I don’t know why I reached when i did, I guess to see if was just an illusion or something, anyway…while I reached out, my body was some how, moving slowly, drifting, levitating side ways, not upwards, that’s the best way to describe it. I was moving sort of towards it, gazing at it while moving, everything happened so slowly, like in a trance. I don’t know if it was moving me somehow, or I was doing it, by some incredible means, after a while, I when into a dream state. Every bloody time, something extraordinary happened, I’d be put to sleep….oh well.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
continue your tale in the part one thread started by you. To make it easier for you, I put the first post here in that thread.

closed.

join