It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with aliens: part 1

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Wow...just finished reading....., the first paragraph was very familiar......I’m not so alone after all, lol……..thx

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hello Andre
When you are being examined by these beings and also probed with these needles is there any other sensation that you remember or recall ?because I felt a vibratory sensation that was almost nauseating like if my body was in a vibrator with an intense humming sound, during my expierience. I see that in your case you were beng transported around from one place to the other in a constant mind blocking occurance which also seemed to confuse you in some instances. I think if you get focused on your next ecounter you will be able to discern and recapture those moments which could mean so much for your psychological well being, and as one of the members pointed out look for some meditation excercises which can help you with this situation, and remember you are not alone in this.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar491

you said:

"what i understand the other races baned that around 1990"

can you please clarify?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Well actually some times when it happens, I’m not even at all asleep. Sometimes, actually a very recent one i might talk about later sometime.....i was just getting ready to get comfortable, i was in bed for maybe 5 minutes and already it stated. i wasn't sleepy, or tired, or having a dream

They don't necessarily have to work with you when you sleep, it can be any time of the day or night. At night however, we are more open, calm and suggestible. I have noticed at times, there seems to be an urgency to work with me when I am not tired either. Like this feeling of, "okay, lets get down to work immediately" urgent feeling.

the buzzing, vibrating thing is common for abduction experiences. i am not convinced that is in association with physical abduction, but certainly sucking your bioplasmic body out of your body. once again, i think you can get a lot out of karla turner's book "on the fringe" and whitley streibers books, and for OBEs, lucid dreaming - Robert Monroe. all of them did a lot of research and dedicated their lives to understanding these phenomena.

Curiously, have you had any of the virtual reality disaster scenarios?

[edit on 23-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

When you are being examined by these beings and also probed with these needles is there any other sensation that you remember or recall ?

Sensation?...well, no I don’t think so….a while back, maybe sometime last year, I felt my head being forced and moved a little upwards and then moved to the right and then back downwards. I think they were re-positioning my head to get a better angle to be able to do something. I then felt this
force / pressure, penetrate my ear, like when you go to the doctors and you get an ear examination, not really like that, but that’s the closest thing I can relate it to. . I was completely petrified, it sort of felt like they were trying put something in my head through my ear, if that’s possible. I didn’t try to open my eyes, although if I could, it didn’t matter, because I was to damn scared.

I guess It was like a sort of machine, although I didn’t see anything, so It could’ve been a tool of any sort. I felt as if, if I tried to even try a tiny little bit to go against the pressure, sort of drilling into my ear, it would easily kill me, it would go even deeper and go into my head. I was so damn scared I just let things happen and try to wait it out. I don’t remember what happened next, except all of a sudden it was all over, and my whole body was sweaty, and my heart was beating extremely fast. I wasn’t sure if it really just happened, and then I was like, ………..f@ck…….I was so damn scared to get back to sleep, I didn’t wont to. I was afraid I might die, that they’d come back and do something again, I think it took my 2-3 hours to fall back to sleep.

And probably the weirdest thing is that every time it happens that i can remember, I can’t feel my pillow, or sheets, or bed-cover, I know I’m still in my bed, well, I think I am, but I’m sure. I can’t really feel anything around me, it’s like either I’m completely numb, or everything else is. Even when I try to touch them, I can’t feel any texture, just the object.

And so…..yeah, sensation? some kind of force penetrating my ear…..
Recently as maybe 2-3 months ago, I felt the same pressure / force, penetrating my ear. Although I my head wasn’t being lifted or anything like that, just the scary feeling going deeper and deeper into my ear. This time I was able to shake my head and get out of it. at that time I was angry at them because I felt that they had betrayed my trust sort of…..about a little earlier than a month from the second ear incident, I tried to send a message to them from my mind, because I thought it might make sense that they can read, hear, my thoughts.

I told them that I don’t really mind that they come and do what ever, but I don’t wont to feel pain ever again from them….and literally, from then on for about a month until the ear thing, it was quite peaceful during the visits, no pain, it was much better. There was one occasion I swear I felt them tickle my toes, I think to get a response from me, to see of I was going to shake my head, because I often did as soon as I felt the fuzzy feeling happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

you might want to look into hemi-sync or other binaural beat programs - cd's or software to generate the beats. In theory you should be able to go into that state at will with the help of these products. You seem like a good candidate, I was never able to get to that place , i always end up asleep.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

you might want to look into hemi-sync or other binaural beat programs - cd's or software to generate the beats.

what.....? beats......did i miss something.....? oh....you mean the books....i don't really care so much about trying to do anything like astro-projecting.....if it happens it hapens, of it doesn't it doesn't.

In theory you should be able to go into that state at will with the help of these products. You seem like a good candidate, I was never able to get to that place , i always end up asleep.

What place.....? do you mean like......being able to get into the state where i can interact with them or something......in that case, i don't need a machine....i just go to sleep and sometimes, normally 2-3 times a week they visit me for what ever reasons....although there has been no activity in the last 2 or so weeks recently, which is weird, as the only other time they've not been around for a long period of time, is during the end of school year break, which went for about 2 or so months.....
I think there is a coincidence between them not visiting me, and when i started on this account, it was roughly the same time. As soon as I began this account, no more visitations…

[edit on 24-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

ya as far as i am told there are several races including our own on a concil wich baned the abduction of our kind (idk maby they relized that we were centiate or something like that (lots of spelling errors i know lol)) in 1990 and the concil has been around for decades. last i checked there were 7 or 9 races in the offical concil and another 200 or so with them and other stuff like that. but thats pretty much the gest of it

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"i just go to sleep and sometimes, normally 2-3 times a week they visit me for what ever reasons"

can you take a camera with you and take some pics? (with or without flash)
or even put it in video record mode so it wont make loud noises or flashes!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha

Curiously, have you had any of the virtual reality disaster scenarios?

nop.........never...although if I ever have during a dream or something like that, I would've forgotten it by the time I’ve woken up.

Sometimes very rarely, I think they try to tell me things, probably important, but when I wake up, I forget it all....so why would they tell me those things in the first place...when they know I’m just going to forget as soon as I wake up.....I suppose I should get some hypnoses crap...see what happens...lol

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic

can you take a camera with you and take some pics? (with or without flash)
or even put it in video record mode so it wont make loud noises or flashes!

I so have thought and thought about getting a video camera or something like that, hide it somewhere and get some bloody proof. But I’m to damn scared if they know somehow and realize what I’m trying to do, and then kill me, or something like that….Think how advances they are…I don’t think they’re going to so easily be exposed by something we have like video cameras, radar, something like that…..anyway….it’s always at night so the quality would be #house anyway…. I thought of having my radio turned on while I sleep, I’m used to there being a lot of noise going on at night, and so I can simply fall asleep with it on. Also….spending the night at my girlfriends place…..or for anyone’s ….sleeping in the same room as another person…..sleeping with the light on…..put spiky stuff on the floor around the bed……..have your dog or cat sleep on in your room, or on your bed…..stuff like that…might help me…..but I don’t really care anymore, if they come they come, if they don’t they don’t. How advanced do you think they are….if they wont to so something to me….there’s basically nothing I can do about it…..

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
why would they kill you if you had a video camera? you are not harming them?
you can even use it to record the sounds at least

if this is done, obviously you would have more people backing you up over here, do you know what i mean?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

why would they kill you if you had a video camera?

I feel that they would, if they found out that I’m, trying to capture them of video.....I suppose like if you were to film undeniable UFO footage. And then the government tried to get the footage from you. By killing you.....if they were going to let me film them at some point before....they wouldn't be so secretive and hidden around me....

you would have more people backing you up over here, do you know what i mean?

Yeah........oh well, that's my problem then....although whether or not people care or believe me, is not big issue with me.....I don't really care, I’m just talking about my experience with them.....the reality of what happens to me whether or not people believe, is not going to change...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Maybe a few days after I joined ATS, I suddenly stopped having these visitations, well………..last night, they came back……oh, did they come back…….

So I was asleep, I wasn’t expecting it because it hadn’t happened for so long, but when it began I was like…”yes…they’re back.” Most of everything is a blur, but I can remember enough to explain it all

While it all started again....i did my best to raise my arm to see what I could still do even though I was paralysed, sometimes I’m able to raise my arm, sometimes, or barely raise my foot or leg. I had my eyes closed the whole time, although I didn’t think to open them, I wish I had tried, but I’m just used to not being able to, I think I just naturally assumed I couldn’t and so I didn’t try. I reached out and touched what felt like a body / person, I sort of felt around the body trying to get a feel of who or what it was, but I new it had to be someone, somebody. What’s weird is why would who ever it was, let me feel them, you no, a bit kinda weird to have someone feel you….lol. but that’s what I did.

I soon realized there was more than one person, after feeling around my bed enough times, (if only I had opened my eyes) I began feeling around the face, and not once did they move, you’d think they’d get annoyed and move away, but no. It gets really weird now, and I think you the reader is gonna think this is just getting too strange but here we go…While feeling the face, and still no movement from what I can remember, I felt lips, mouth, of course where there’s a face there’s a mouth, but then I felt around the back of the head, and felt what really felt like another mouth. So I guess I’m better off not opening my eyes…lol,

I have no idea why I did what I did, I don’t know if it was my own decision, or if I was somehow forced to but…….i remember specifically getting up and kissing the person……………….wtf………I know…….it could have been an alien looking like who knows what, but that’s what I did……I feel like an idiot for doing it now, and when I woke up in the morning after realizing what just happened, if only I had tried to do something more logical and say something and talk……like last time, ahhh, but I didn’t.

I feel a bit retarded for writing this for people to read, but I like getting this sh!t out of my mind…….. I’m going to say here, that this isn’t the first time for what ever reason, I’ve tried to kiss them…….i just hope it was a female, it felt like one lol…….The other time I tried to kiss them, I might talk about some tother time, anyway……..Even though it was just last night I can’t remember much, when I woke up I could only remember so much……..well sometime after the kissing thing, lol, I’m in a dream state, and I feel this pain drilling into my back, lower back from what I can remember, sort of middle, what’ev, it was like I’ve said before, a needle sort of feeling.

In the dream state, I was looking at a man with blond hair, about mid 40’s, looking at me, doing something, don’t remember what, but at the time he was looking at me and doing what ever, I felt the pain, and new what was really happening. I thought if I just wait it out, it will pass soon enough, and it did, and I eventually woke up. Yeah, it was another strange experience.

I don’t mind any questions about this stuff, but all I can really tell you, is what I know about these events, from what I can remember, I don’t know anything special about the future, or know how anything works, I’m trying to work all this crap out in my head. At first I thought I was going back in time when I was taken to the place with the 50’s style bed and the old man, but now thanks to reading about people with sort of similar experiences to me, I know it’s all about aliens and stuff.

That’s it for now……..

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have to post my own experience similar to those you are describing. It is becoming an issue for me, and I'd like to be more prepared next time.

Note: I have controlled my dreams in the past, accomplished super human feats and even changed my environment on command. I do not try to astral project or whatever crazy stuff you guys get on here, but anyway...

I am not sure if I was dreaming or not, but I was in bed (dreaming or not, it was my bed) and the sounds around me grew very intense. The compressor on the fridge kicking on was like an alarm clock in volume. I felt this vibration as if I was vibrating out of sequence with my surroundings.

I could not move as I was still paralyzed from sleep, or maybe just fright. Either way, all of the loose items on my bed began to jump up off the surface of the bed due to the intense vibrations i was experiencing.

After a few moments, I was able to consciously try to interrupt the "dream" as I have done in the past. This time however, I did not experience "waking up" and was immediately laying in my bed, able to move and speak.

This is actually the second time this happened. The first time was a month or so ago, and I am unable to accurately describe the situation. I did have an intense visual experience of time and what I believe to be evil.

Both of these experiences frightened me to the core of my being, and I am still curious if I can overcome this, or what I am supposed to experience from it.

If anyone can offer any sort of insight into this phenomena, please U2U me or tell me to double check this thread. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar491

I don't know where you got that information? Many people still continued to be abducted, especially in the mid-nineties. And any way, you have to consider whose definition of "abduction" is being used. If you think about, frequency control is a form of abduction - abduction of our common sense and imagination.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
hmm.. i did not think of that. mostly when you say abduction i think of ufo or ussaly gov telepaths just spreading fear and planting memories and visions into your mind o well

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
andre, i really think you should try planting a video camera with the lights on. hey, if they're violating our privacy we can violate theirs... give it a shot. i don't think they'll kill you. what would they achieve by that? the max they'd do would be to black out the tape or break the camera or something...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by darklord

i've been thinking about it, more and more.....first i've got to save up enough for a good enough quolity video cam........and then there is the battery life: can a camera last 8-10 hours of continues running, if i'm asleep for that long, wont the camera run out of batteries.

Maybe a cable link to the plug in the wall.....i don't know........they come maybe 1-2 times a week now, am i going to have to keep it on every single night all night.......

There's a lot of things to concider.......i'm still thinking

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

You can maybe find a camera that has a motion sensor. That way you shouldn't have to worry about battery life as it won't be recording all night.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join