It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about reality and ATS creating new realities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
After reading this board for a while now, I can't help but noting people using this board to create new realities.

There's a quantam link betwen art and our subconsious. This is what "they" know. Life imitates art. I would even throw religion in as an art form, really good story telling for control purposes.

9/11 2001; any theory of our government carrying out the attacks was just a very good story. Just that, nothing else. But now, the majority of people believe the story we all know isn't the truth we should know based on a select few stepping out with new ideas.

It started in the underground and made it's way up to the mainstream. Now some are saying it was a holographic attack, and the whole attack was micro-managed to perfection.

This was not a reality in 2001. But to some, it is now in the present. And the more people believe it, the more real it becomes until eventually, it could be the ONLY truth the human race will ever know.

That was a small example of creating realities based on secret systems of control. The more collective consciousness focuses on something, no matter how unbelieveable it is, the more real it becomes until it actually manefests itself into physical matter and complete truth.

Question, does anyone believe this board is more powerful than we think?.

I mean, anything could be used. But lately, ALOT of odd stuff that's pure fiction keeps poping up, and the more people believe, the more real and "common sense" it becomes. What gives?

[edit on 7-10-2007 by tobiascore]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tobiascore

What else beside 9/11 you think is totally outragous?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zakd619

What else beside 9/11 you think is totally outragous?

Hillary Clinton shapeshifting, pictures that are obviously fake (UFO's, ghosts, etc), missing nukes, september 14th, etc.

I'm not saying these events/happenings/theories are wrong or really outragous. I'm just saying that anything is possible and real with alot of collective focus put on it. The more people believe, the more others are willing to believe, until eventually, it's actually a fact that can be proven.

See what I'm saying?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Actually nothing can be proven without solid facts and thats why this is a community, all people give their own opinions.Not everyone believes shapeshifting,Ghost, UFO, Or prophecies out there but when people post things its because they have an idea.

People here on ATS just give their thoughts on it. We are here to help the person the posted their information to come a conclusion. It is as easy as that.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by zakd619]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There's a little truth to everything. But anything can become reality, mass consciousness is the key.

Someone needs to start an experiment where EVERYONE on this board can agree on ONE thing that isn't real in our 4 dimensional world, and see if it can manifest in our reality.

I don't know if I can start something like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

sounds cool but what would we have to believe?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zakd619

sounds cool but what would we have to believe?

Let's manefest something...I dunno, a pink elephant with wings. It's possible, considering some people believe our future president will be a reptile.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I must say I understand your point, but for me. I create my reality, ATS does not. I try and use personal experiance and logical thinking. Then I take a shot at the long ball, and speculate out from their.

If we do not purpose alternatives we will then be living in a reality defined by others.

top topics

join