It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy manipulation exercise - Post your results :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I've studied martial arts for 8 years or so. Here's an exercise I developed. It is pretty simple.

What you'll need:
1. Paper
2. An open mind

What to do:
Take the paper put it on it's side and fold it.
Stand a distance back.
Move your hand a little fast and see how the paper moves when you do it normally.
Now try again but this time imagine a ball is at the center of your head (You don't have to feel an energy or anything. Just know that it is there and because of this ball it gives you the KNOW that you can move the paper further.) Now when you release feel as though you are fighting with your life to move it. Go about it with hostility almost. You know you can move it, that you will. But tense your muscles and will it with all you can to move.
Make the same motion as the previous one as you do this. The paper should move further. Another method is to feel an energy cratering up at the place between your anus and privates. Where the root chakra is located. Feel the energy dwelling up like a "willful force" and yell "Kia" from the back of your throat as you punch near the paper. Realse the will energy and move it out at the paper, leaving you empty, with one swift blow to the air.

A friend of mine tried this and said over time he was able to put glass around the paper and move it. Also my friends old martial arts teacher could put out candles this way. Don't expect to be able to move a concrete block or anything with it. It's just manipulating the air currents useing a more "willful" blow.
Post your results if you try this. Best of luck!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
What happens if it catches fire? Mine keeps bursting into flames.

Joking -- nothing yet, I'll keep trying, though my workmates are looking at me funny.

I'll be sure to post my future successes.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I got nothing, isn't this possibly, just a wind current from the force of your hand moving it though?
I once lit a candle using this sort of method, but it had just been blown out and still had an ember so that I think I just relit it with an air current.

I will keep trying but I'm not expecting anything.

Would freaking love to though, will definatly post here if and when I'm successful thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Interesthing!

I have been trying to create a Chi Ball and been looking into manipulating my chakra/Psi energy for positive things and for life as well.

Will be sure to try it and edit the post to give results.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You guys might be interested in the book called Astral Dynamics.

There are step by step tutorials on how to raise energy within your own body and I know that they work. There are even diagrams!

top topics

join