It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove Human Sacrifice Ritual To Appear On Cartoon Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Bohemian Grove Human Sacrifice Ritual To Appear On Cartoon Network

www.outlawjournalism.com

This Sunday an episode of the show entitled ‘Human Sacrifice’ will air, in which the Devil is summoned to attend a ritual human sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove in Northern California, held to honor a senator who has been chosen to be elected as the next president. DJ Jesús is chosen to serve as the sacrificial victim, and is lured to the Grove under the pretext that he will be DJing the ‘most amazing dance party/orgy/political summit on the planet
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted. I'm not really sure how to respond to all this. Is this going to be a mockery of those that believe this secret society really decides who will be our president. They are going to sacrifice DJ Jesus who is the second coming of Christ, who has become friends with the devils daughter[Anti-Christ].

www.outlawjournalism.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Where is this going to be? (What network)
Can this be viewed online?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If anyone wants to watch it for themselves, you can find it here, its in three parts...

www.adultswim.com...

[edit on 10/7/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This cartoon depiction of loose reality is obviously a Mind Control programming tool used to soften the viewers into the "new way" that evil people rule the world from these places. There is always a message and motive for anything allowed on TV. For a detailed real world video of this place I would watch Alex Jones infiltration movie of the Bohemian Grove.

Google Video Link

[edit on 7-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Its adult swim....I doubt any mind control is involved

Anyone who watches AS will know what im talking about lol I.E Aqua team hunger force

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sealab2012 was cool!!!True true above...from my reserch Its all mind control from the military funded Rupert Murdoch monopoly mind control factory.
D

[edit on 7-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
As of late it seem a lot of media outlets an television in general has been, beating us to the punch if you will, I guess you could compare what they are doing to for example, if you did something you never wanted anyone to find out about, but someone did and had proof of it and was going to tell everyone, but before he tells everyone, you tell them first and make fun of yourself. which completely destroys his attempt to bring out the truth, and portray the situation as it really is.

They are basically beating us to the punch, in the eyes of the masses, which will ultimately destroy the credibility of those who seek the truth.

Mass manipulation...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
As of late it seem a lot of media outlets an television in general has been, beating us to the punch if you will, I guess you could compare what they are doing to for example, if you did something you never wanted anyone to find out about, but someone did and had proof of it and was going to tell everyone, but before he tells everyone, you tell them first and make fun of yourself. which completely destroys his attempt to bring out the truth, and portray the situation as it really is.

They are basically beating us to the punch, in the eyes of the masses, which will ultimately destroy the credibility of those who seek the truth.

Mass manipulation...

Very well put
Thanks for your reply. Mass manipulation is occurring, whether it be in print form, video, and now even cartoons. It is sad, that because of this manipulation many conspiracy's will be written off as crazy or having no credibility.

Or world seems so different than it was even ten years ago. The talk of the NWO and police state, civil war or revolution.

Anyone here thinks the Bohemian Grove choses our presidents? Or is it just a crazy conspiracy theory?

new topics

top topics

join