It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FOR YOUR EYES ONLY"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Greetings!

I learned about ATS on "Coast To Coast" and decided it would be a great place to learn, share and communicate with others about the many "mysteries" and unsolved questions that embrace our world under shadows of darkness.

Upon arriving here at ATS, I suddenly knew what an alien visiting our world for the first time would feel like; "fascinated" yet "confused". This is going to take some time to learn my way around!

I hope my time in my "newly discovered world" will somehow make a positive difference the lives of others, while at the same time, provide me with insight and knowledge that may have otherwise been overlooked through the journey that we call "life".

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Welcome fellow snOhioan! We are very pleased you decided to join us! If you are interested in any topic in particular let us know we can steer you to good information on it.Have fun!
DWT

[edit on 6-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Welcome Double 00

It can be a little intimidating at first (the site that is) A good place to start is checking the "recent posts" where you get the best of the whole site.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

edit for spelling

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Steff]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. It IS a LARGE forum. Feel free to u2u(private messages) anytime. Also check out BTS, that's the chillin part of the site.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Welcome 00,
You've chosen a great site to join

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DbleOh7

Greetings, DbleOh7!

Behold! The most of the best of the "out there" discourse!

Welcome to ATS!

top topics

join