It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

close up shots of the 1 dollar owl/spider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
randomly was at a family members house and they had a cool little old school intel microscope that can snap pictures kinda a fun toy, of course first thing i think of is "HEY YOU SEEN THE OWL ON THE DOLLAR??"

thought you guys might just want to check this out if you have not already (gotta be at least 1 person here who hasnt

here are a couple more owl 2 owl 3

i only wish we had a fresh clean crisp bill. IMHO i think its an owl. its just north of the center of the picture you can clearly make out two big owl eyes and a beak. up next closeups of my belly button lint

Fnord

and oh yeah the pictures were not modified or touched up or anything.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by 911fnord]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ohh and if anyone has any other ideas on what else I could use this thing to take pics with would be great. of course ats topic related.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Looks more like an Ocotpus to me...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Which bit am I meant to be looking at? All I can see is a couple of McDonald's arches...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
haha, it must've flown off to get some mice

But seriously, go get that fresh 'n crisp dollar bill
, and then make pictures.

Thnx for the input though

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
totally see it...i wonder what else is hidden in there

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

I have also read that some think its a spider but im convinced you can clearly make out how its body is kinda offset and the head is turned kinda like this

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Theres a little goblin/demon thing on the dollar too,can`t find a pic of it just now,but its there somewhere.Have a look-its dark coloured if i remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the pics. Before seeing this thread, I just assumed that there probably was a small owl somewhere on the bill. After seeing this thread, I'm convinced that there's not and this is just a case of seeing shapes in the clouds. Looks nothing like an owl to me, looks more like a pacman ghost.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by BlueTriangle]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

Right on I just wanted to put some pics up. My bro in law has the toy so I asked him to get a fresh crisp new bill and take some pics ill repost when i have them let me know what you think then.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Arrg...still can't find a pic of the little goblin,I'm sure i did'nt imagine it!
Its really bugging me know.
Not sure if its on a one dollar bill,or the 10/20 whatever.
Worth looking for though as its pretty unmistakable I seem to remember.Probably just the artist having a joke...Unlike all the other symbolism on the dollar.

Oh,try looking at a drop of pond water through the microscope.I used to love that-its like an alien battleground,insane monsters everywhere.Great fun.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
reply to post by BlueTriangle

Right on I just wanted to put some pics up. My bro in law has the toy so I asked him to get a fresh crisp new bill and take some pics ill repost when i have them let me know what you think then.

That's cool, I'll take a look when they're up. It's pretty amazing that just 20 years ago photographic microscopes were only available to scientists for loads of money and now you can pick one up in a toy store, LOL.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
Ohh and if anyone has any other ideas on what else I could use this thing to take pics with would be great. of course ats topic related.

Personally, I want to see the belly button lint.

Cool pics though.
Nice job.
Although, I still don't know what the hell it is.
Yeah, I've supported the owl theory for years and years, but upon closer inspection, I can't say for sure what it is.
Whatever it is, it's cool.
Now, about that belly button lint...

new topics

top topics

join