It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad Says

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmycrackcorn
I go home at the end of the night..NO MATTER WHAT!!

See that is the problem in my eyes. We are cowards because we fear death enough that we will KILL in order to save our flesh.

Why fight so hard to prolong our death even to the point of hurting others? It is easy to say that defense is just because you were attacked, they were bad people. Well, then I say how are your attacker's sins worse than your own?

Christ said he without sin should throw the first stone. At different times he also said to love your enemy and turn the other cheek. I will follow those words unto earthly death.

And to any Christian who subscribes to the "us v. them" line of thinking I ask you to consider the following word from Galatians 3:28 - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Although some areas of the globe may have a lower percentage of Christians, Galatians 3:28 still applies to them, because every knee shall bow and because as Christians we are no better than them, we are worse!

What is worse, one who knows the truth and still sins or one who is ignorant of the truth and therefore sins?

Christians have no special claim of righteousness.

In the same manner, those from democracies who claim to love freedom are no better than those from oppressed nations.

Indeed, we are worse! For all our "civilization," for all our democratic ways, we still go out and kill, kill to convert others to our ways.

Just how does that make us better? Our freedom and industry and civilization have taught us nothing, we are worse for it!

We are all one people, on human race. Patriotism is wrong, nationalism is wrong. We need to watch out for those in our sphere of influence, such as in buying American and giving to local charities because it is easier to do and therefore those from other areas may not be able to help your area. That does not mean, however, that we of this part of the world or from this political background are more important than others. I hope that made sense, I feel like I am just rambling.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
We are all one people, on human race. Patriotism is wrong, nationalism is wrong.

i completely agree with you on this point. they're just hold overs of tribal mentality that we need to get rid of

there are 6.5 billion of us, no need for us to be petty anymore

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
^ LOL-i agree wholeheartedly in theory, but this is the real world. Humans are spread all over the globe and every country has some sort of resource that another country wants or needs (no matter how insignificant), therefore trade occurs and then so do the problems of the world. No solution unless you want to get rid of all the countries and have everyone live under one rule, one country etc.

Is that we want?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I figured I'd come back to this thread since it seems people feel more inclined to respond when a person has stated that they are leaving the debate.

Originally posted by DarkSide
If I go by your logic, all the people in the U.S should move back to europe because it's native american land. the english should move back to north germany and leave britain to celtic people. Hell even the celts should move back to the middle east because neolithic people own britain and ireland.

And If we go by your logic, we'd probably get nowhere.

Stop twisting my words.

I've stated that A) the UN had no right to take land, and B) Israel should fight for it if they wanted the land.

Historically, land has either been bought, or has been fought for.

Did the Israeli people, in the 1940's, buy this land from Palestine? No.

Did the Israeli people, in the 1940's, fight for this land, and win it from Palestine? No.

Did the Israeli people, in the 1940's, get a gift from a world government organization? Yes.

Who exactly gave the UN the right to take land? Can you find that out for me? Because if you can't, then I guess common sense would tell us that what they did was illegal.

We can go on and on bickering and debating about who's religious right it is to that land. I don't care what the bible says.

The FACT is - the Palestinians were there at the time it was taken away.

I have no doubt Israelis were there before that at some point in history. But the FACT, once again, is they lost that land to the Palestinians as time went on.

Again, that's how land has been gained and lost throughout history. Either through war or buy/sale.

So going back to your logic by misinterpreting my logic, no, I don't think we should go back to Europe. We fought for this land and took control over it.

We can debate whether or not it is moral to suggest that fighting over land and killing others gives you the rights to the land, but again, the fact is, that is how it has been historically, and until mankind has a major shift in behavior, that's how it will be.

The change happened in the Middle East. The Israelis were displaced from that area. The Palestinians took over. Then the Holocaust happened. That SHOULD have been end of story, because the UN had no right to violate a sovereign nation like that.

If Germany wanted to set aside some land for the Jews, then that would have been the best possible scenario for everyone. But the UN taking land from anyone, whether it be Palestine, or if they did it to Germany, my opinion would be the same - they have and had no right to do so.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I figured I'd come back to this thread since it seems people feel more inclined to respond when a person has stated that they are leaving the debate

Right.

6 pages after you had a tantrum and left and 4 days after the last post, you decide to take an interest.

You just wanted to get the last word.

It would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

You dont gain credibility by doing such things, you know?

[edit on 20-10-2007 by cavscout]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

I don't care to argue with you. I was simply bringing up that people should respond to me when I'm actually still involved in the debate. It doesn't solidify a point to respond afterwards.

So now, if you can address my post, then we can debate in the right way. Otherwise, we can agree to disagree.

(this post has been edited. the original post was argumentative, and if you read that, I apologize for what I said. I'd really just like to end the fighting)

[edit on 10/20/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
is there any video footage on this march ?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by efbeenie

We ran for forty years in the deserts in biblical times. We ain't running any more, end of story, get over it.

Really.... your feet must hurt.

Oh wait. You didnt run anywhere.

It was a people who you arent even connected to genetically, but rather ideologically.

The jews who live in Israel today are not the same people who lived there in biblical times. Most are Russians and Europeans who converted to Judaism at some point.

What do you think of that?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

We ran for forty years in the deserts in biblical times. We ain't running any more, end of story, get over it.

And this is BS. It's religious fiction. It's like Terminator, FICTION. Get over it.

And sorry but you place the jew holocaust so high it's ridiculous. Dozens of people were slaughtered throught history, but because it's the jews it's worse? Please.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Give Iran the bomb lets see how passive they really are. But if we are wrong....oops too late.....there is a hole in the ground where Israel used to be.
The balance of power in the middle east will dramatically change, who or what will be next?

Lets not live in a fairytale,lets not live in hope that that the Iranian regime will act with thought or humanity, they have stated that Israel should be wiped out and that will happen if they have the means. Then where Saudi arabia, America?

Where religion and money in power are concerned all you will get are zealots.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sopwith
Give Iran the bomb lets see how passive they really are. But if we are wrong....oops too late.....there is a hole in the ground where Israel used to be.

Give Israel 2 days to do what it wants.Everything from Nile-Eupharetes will have israeli flags on it.

Ahh the zealots will be acting according to their scripture.'Gods Chosen People' :

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sopwith

Im sure there would be a matching hole where Iran used to be.

The balance of power in the middle east will dramatically change

[sarcasm]Oh my god. You dont actually mean Middle Easterners would be in control of the Middle East.

We mustn't let this happen.[/sarcasm]

CT

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well in that case, not that Alaska would be a bad place since it's resourceful and beautiful....Ahmadinejad should move Iran to Pluto...?

[edit on 6-10-2007 by laiguana]

Keep Alaska for Alaskans, or for those who want to be an Alaskan,
Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join