It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad Says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
Theres just been too many reports of their death chants to think its all made up. I am not saying some Americans dont also have some of the same ideals, but I do not think its to a point where we are gonna be rallying and chanting death to Iran.

Of course not, because America will never be in the situation that it's enemies are in, which I mentioned.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'll withdraw myself from this debate. So, you guys can feed your egos now, because you got off the last fabricated say.

So many FOX News fans and blind Israeli supporters, I swear...

Some people never learn.:shk:

Have fun

link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

there are enough news items from various websites that tell the same story of irans government supplying technicians iuds and rockets and bombs and guns to;hezbullah,hamas and shiites in iraq and afghanistan which are being used to murder american,british,canadian and jewish people for it to be an established fact that they are the enemy and if you know this and support iran----then i would guess you are an enemy as well or do you not read and believe the news ?

link   

Originally posted by Malichai
NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

I don't know that I have ever seen so many misconceptions about Israel/Palestine in one single thread. So, lets start...

A long long time ago, around 2000 years, the ancient nation of Israel was defeated and disbanded. Many of the people fled to different areas in the world. Most went to Babylon where they formed a new religion, Rabbinical Talmudism. The orignial Jews, the ones who had not abandoned the religion of Israel for this new Talmudism, also spread out but many stayed in the land of former Israel for the next 2000 years. There was always an OT Jewish presence there.

The Talmudists also spread all over the world taking in new converts and marrying with the populations until today they are mostly half-jews or less.

Skip ahead to WWI. The land was then part of the Ottoman Empire. It was populated with about 10% Jews and the rest mostly Muslims. Back in Britain the Talmudists made a deal with the Crown called the Balfour declaration. In this Britain promised to give away land that did not belong to them, the land of Palestine. After the war was over, and the Ottomans were defeated, the allies divided the land into smaller states including Palestine, which the Brits occupied.

Over the next generation the occupiers allowed massive immigration of Jews from Europe, America and Russia. All against the wishes of the native inhabitants. I was going to say that they were Palestinians, but that dodges the fact that the Jews too were Palestinians. Palestinian included all citizens of the State of Palestine no matter what their religion. And they all had equal rights!

On to 1947-48. Now is a good time to look at the maps and the population distribution.

www.ccmep.org...

www.palestineremembered.com...

The European powers and America, against the wishes of the Arab nations and the residents of Palestine, began to work on a UN resolution giving away half of Palestine to a minority of Jews. It wrangled back and forth in the General Assembly before they finally issued resolution 181. This was NOT a Security Council Approved resolution. It was NOT binding.

Then the British Occupational Mandate expired. A small group of Jews in Palestine signed what they called a Declaration of indpendence establishing the Nation of Israel. This same document called for a referendum and constitution, neither of which happened. Because those represented by the signers were a minority, because there was no UN authorization, and because there was never a referendum, Israel is considered an illegitimate State.

The Jews of the conceived State of Israel took up arms in order to wrest sovereignty from the people by force. More than half a million Palestinians fled their homeland in fear. The surrounding Arab nations attacked. But was this an Arab attack, or was it a European attack? Look back in history, see who the leaders were, then look at who handed them power.

Through their puppet States the European nations were the ones that staged the attack on Israel. Were the people willing, yes. But that doesn't change the source.

After the war ended there was relative peace for several years, but through this the illegitimate Israeli state passed some of the most racist laws on Earth. Despite the fact that the UN called for them to allow the refugees to return Israel refused. Instead they passed a racist immigration law and a property siezure law. All former Palestinians who could not get inside Israel had their land stolen from them.

The West Bank was annexed by Jordan. There was a referendum approved by both the Jordanians and the West Bank Palestinians. After a constitutional amendment annexation was complete. The Gaza strip was occupied by Egypt with intentions to annex, but the security situation with Israel along the border did not allow it.

A few years later Israel launched a Sneak Attack and occupied Egypt up to the Suez canal. Under Soviet threat of nuclear retaliation and pressure from the west Israel withdrew.

Then in 1967 Israel launched another Sneak Attack. This time against all of their neighbors. They occupied land that belonged to Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt. The UN immediately called for a withdrawal. But, of course, Israel refused. Jerusalem was annexed, illegitimately.

Then in 1973 the Arabs launched a Sneak Attack to take back their land and liberate the millions of people suffering under the Israeli occupation. They failed.

Later Israel annexed, illegitimately, the land that was preiously property of Syria and Lebanon. Namely the Golan Heights and Shebba Farms. A peace treaty was signed with Egypt and their land was returned, other than the Gaza Strip they were occupying. Jordan too signed a peace treaty with Israel, but gave up their claim to soverignty over the West Bank.

The two areas that remained, Gaza and the West Bank, were Sovereign independent territories under Israeli occupation. The Palestinian authority was entrusted with legitimacy.

And today, more than 40 years later, the territories are still suffering under illegal Israeli military occupation. Twice a year, every year, at least, the UN calls for a withdraw. But Israel, of course, refuses to consider it.

The Arab nations have offered peace in exchange for a withdrawal from the territories but Israel has always refused to even consider it, of course.

And America does everything Israel wants all the while talking up democracy as Israel presides over the longest running hostile military occupation in the world today. Where else have so many people been denied freedom and sovereignty for so long?

If you THINK you are unbiased ask youself this question. If the shoe were on the other foot, with millions of Jews suffering under hostile Islamic occupation, would you switch your sympathies, or would you still support the same side without question?

After 1600 years do the Rabbinical Talmudists still have a right to the land?

What about the Old Testament Jews, the Karaites? Do they have a right after 2000 years?

Does anyone have a right to a racist state on the land?

Why have the Zionist not addressed my posts? Why are you attacking others for tiny perception differences instead of addressing reality?

Both sides are guilty of propaganda. Getting to the truth is not easy. And you are not likely to get there if you favor one side over the other.

For me, I support the Single State Solution where everyone has equal rights under a constitution. Yet, I get called the hater from both sides.

Is Equal Rights hatred?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

I read the news from around the world almost every day. And almost every day I see propaganda coming from American news.

If you believe what you see on TV you are a fool. It is an electronic device designed to slowly suck your brains out through your eyes in the most pleasant manner. And all you have to do to make it work is watch.

I am a skeptic. No, I don't believe what they say because the exact opposite can be heard if you simply look at different news.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1111111111111
reply to post by Jgruh4e

Zionism playes big part of the occupation of palestine and the middle east. The Israeli Gov are a bunch of Zionists did you not know this? So if you are against Zionism then why are you agreeing with the Israeli policy?

Are you even reading my posts before replying? Where did I say I approved of Israeli policy?! Can you please quote me on that?

Just to set things straigt, I disagree with the current (and past) Israeli policy. I also disapprove with the current (and past) US policy, being mainly set by Christian Zionists.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Come again. I don't need to feed my ego, it's just fine the way it is. Go ahead a leave because I will support Israel til the day that I die, so you're wasting your breath.

You're as blind as you claim others are.

BTW I don't think that I have ever watched fox news in my life.

I guess you don't know everything!

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I'll withdraw myself from this debate. So, you guys can feed your egos now, because you got off the last fabricated say.

So many FOX News fans and blind Israeli supporters, I swear...

Some people never learn.:shk:

Have fun

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

how does that saying go?ah yes---b.s baffles brains---lets cut it short--human reasoning in defiance of the laws of G-D is futile.the land belongs to G-D.They decide who gets to be the tenants and it is supposed to be the israelites-----no one else period.genesis 15:18 the land from the river of egypt to the euphrates.genesis 25:6 ishmael father of the arabs is sent to the east to live away from abrahams son isaac.his son jacob inherits the promises and distributes them to his 13 sons---the tribes of israel-----not arabs.numbers 33:55 G-D tells the israelites to drive out the occupiers from His land---and if you dont do it----I will punish you israelites.makes sense to me but i am not fighting against or trying to resist G-Ds will.all i know is that G-D said he would curse those that curse israel and bless those that bless israel------i like blessings myself.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

And did not God send you into exile? And did he not do this because you had turned away from him?

And did he not say that you would not again occupy unless all of his people lived by Gods laws?

Have all the Jews in the world suddenly changed?

Lets start with the Sabbath. I know many Jews who work on Saturday.

NOPE! God has not yet given it back to you.

No Reform = No Messiah = No True Israel

And please, don't accuse anyone here of hate. You are by far the biggest hater in this thread. After those comments you need to wait for Hitler himself to show up before you can hurl accusations.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Well said... Finally good to see some people with an open mind...
I couldn't have said it better. This is what happens in the first place when countries develop nuclear weapons. Its only a matter of time before other countries are following in their footsteps. To me, its kind of similar to two kids fighting over toys... The older and bigger always gets to push around the smaller, doesnt it seem so? JUST THINK before posting please... It's not just Ahmadinejad that makes ridiculous comments, I have stated before that I myself am Iranian, does that make me agree totally with this idiot who is running my country? Hell no... EVEN though I do agree with him to an extent, I am glad that he is actually standing up and doing his best to protect the country from invasion. And for those who say its all about oil... Go and do some damn research for yourselves.. Its all about the U.S dollar, and control of the middle east. Iran has threatened that it will start using the Euro instead if it is continuosly pressured, This is exactly what Saddam Hussein threatened to do and actually did. I just pray that Ahmadinejad is not that much of an idiot... If he is, then we should prepare ourselves and our children for the next war. Which will make other wars look like joke..

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

Travel to israel, before you make assumptions, right? that is the only point i am trying to make hear. I am not trying to offend anyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jgruh4e

I'm not trying to couse annoyance, I was just asking a question.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jgruh4e

OOps on one post, you were quoteing a nother user, i was thinking it was you, sorry im new to this thing, i just regesterd about few days ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1111111111111

Travel to Palestine before you judge them!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Alaska has 655,435 people. They will gladly pay people to live there if they stay long enough(2 years).
hah.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Didn't some of the 19th century Zionists wish to set up Israel in Alaska? They were talking about that on a defunt alternate history website I used to post at.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here we go, this is a different site but with the same idea:

www.alternatehistory.com...

Our POD was much earlier. I think we had the Czars putting Orthodox Jews in Alaska, similar to how the Doukhobors were relocated to Cananda.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aaron_Justin

Israel should be moved to another planet so we can all live in peace. Israel is the problem. It was the Zionist Nazis and the Bush Nazis who engineered 9/11.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Here we go again with 911. Please post it in the 911 conspiracy forum and stay there.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
"Amejimjam"

*sigh*

The name is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and he is the President of Iran.

If that is too difficult to remember, you may refer to him as "Excellency".

Let it be. It serves a function and that is to highlight those too thick-headed to give a damn. Good function, eh? Then you can simply ignore those people, or else you're wasting your time arguing with said people.

If they really want to learn, they'll do a Google search or something. If they know how it's spelt but do it anyway, it shows that they have to result to name-calling to make a point. Again, no point wasting time arguing with those sort of individuals.

Anyway, continue your tennis match people. Fun to watch, the other match seems to have concluded.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join