It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad Says

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You probably won't find it in a school book.

Its in the school books.

They mention it at grade school level in U.S. public schools, and I went to school off-reservation.

It is amazing what some people will say when protected by their computer monitors. I am Lakota and would bet money he wouldn’t call me a savage to my face. Although I hope I could be a good Christian about it, I think would have to prove him right.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Oh yes I do. Look into the introduction of small pox on the native population. Google's a good tool. You probably won't find it in a school book.

yes but if he did so he might cloud his prejudice and bigotry with facts
and by god we are not going to let FACTS get in the way. However, the events you mention is acually one of the first attempts at genocide using biological agents. I could site any number of references, but I doubt the good doctor is interested in any fact that might point fault at his world view

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Firstly when we talk about Iran, don't come back with Isreal did this, USA did that -- 2 wrongs don't make a right (as my mum use to say).

Secondly and more pertinantly, did you see the demonstrations at the Iranian university against this man. I'm quite convinced that the people of Iran see him as a loose cannon as well. The only thing that is keeping him in power is his attempt at unity within the country against the common enemies.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Beach, have you ever observed one of these discussions ending with everyone in agreement?

On any topic?

On any forum?

We are a reflection of the world we live in.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Iran students heckle Ahmadinejad
english.aljazeera.net...

Don't you think his own people would know what kind of man he is?

So you hate Bush or you hate Israel, or you hate Putin,

Let us be equally opportunity haters, Ahmadinejad is hate worthy.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Operation AJAX
*ring* *ring* Hello pot? its the kettle..... your black

Wow, it must have taken you all night to come up with that witty response.....NOT!!

I could just as easily paint you as tool of the neocons pulling your strings like a lifeless puppet but that would be waaaaay too easy eh?
You seem so caught up in your own rhetoric that you cannot see past it at all. You (at least in your online persona) seem to be the VERY thing you accuse me of albiet from a different perspective for sure.

HUH??

I have no idea what you are talking about. Its just random dribble.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh yes I do. Look into the introduction of small pox on the native population. Google's a good tool. You probably won't find it in a school book.

So you believe everything you read on Google and the internet?

Sorry, but I would believe a school book before believing some insane and crazy website.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
It is amazing what some people will say when protected by their computer monitors. I am Lakota and would bet money he wouldn’t call me a savage to my face.

I'm sure I would if you are a savage. However, since you are alive today, I'm sure you are not a savage. I did not call them savages just because they are native indians, I called them savages because of their past behavior and I am in no way talking about the current crop of native indians. Get a grip please.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Returning to the thread title:

If I had any say over Isreal I would have moved to Canada a long time ago. Whats the point of building my house amidst enemies, in a crowded and troubled space? No point at all....except when a dumbing-down, mind-controlling religion dictates that "thats the place we have to live". Canada....theyd have plenty of space....plenty of peace...plenty of distance from those troubled souls who wish them death.

Actually the whole location is like a deliberate set-up for endless conflict.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Returning to the thread title:

Actually the whole location is like a deliberate set-up for endless conflict.

Yes it is, isn't that odd?

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the trumpet on My holy Mountain. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the YAHWEH HAS COME . It is NEAR. a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a numerous and mighty people comes, such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come until years of generation after generation . Before them fire devours, behind them a flames scorches. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, behind them, a desert waste— there is no remnant from it. They have the appearance of horses; so like horseman they do run. With a noise like that of chariots they leap over the mountaintops, like a crackling fire consuming stubble, like a mighty people drawn up for battle. People tremble before it; every face is blackened. They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course. They do not jostle each other; each marches straight ahead. They plunge through defenses without breaking ranks. They rush upon the city; they run along the wall. They climb into the houses; like thieves they enter through the windows.
Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people,

Where is their God?

Nothing new under the sun.
scriptures.lds.org...

[edit on 043131p://bTuesday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Sorry, but I would believe a school book before believing some insane and crazy website.

Like I said, it is in the school books, or was in the 80's when I went to grade school. It is not something hidden, or a conspiracy; the government has apologized for it.

They rubbed blankets on small pocks infected Europeans and deliberately gave them to cold wet and hungry natives. We had no natural immunity to this Old-World disease and it killed millions of us. Because there weren’t that many of us to begin with, the effect was devastating.

Although my people exist to this day, many others did not make it. Entire cultures were obliterated and live today only in memory. Some, I am certain, are not even remembered.

That is genocide, not attempted genocide.

Yet instead of an apology you make the laughing emoticon (disgusting) and continue to defend your dishonorable, racist remark. I believe it is you (not your race) who is the savage.

And don’t worry about responding and derailing this thread further; I don’t care to hear what a racist savage has to say.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by cavscout]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
That is genocide, not attempted genocide.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. This was not a intentional act by the government.

Yet instead of an apology you make the laughing emoticon (disgusting) and continue to defend your dishonorable, racist remark.

Get a grip! The laughing emoticon was not directed at the fact that some indians got smallpox.
What's racist about my comments? A person is not a racist just because they disagree with your opinion.

Please Read this article for some rational thoughts.

One of the most urgent needs in culture and education for the United States of America is discarding the stupid, groundless and anti-American lies that characterize contemporary political correctness.

The right place to begin is to confront, resist and reject the all-too-common line that our rightly admired forebears involved themselves in genocide.

The early colonists and settlers can hardly qualify as perfect but describing them in Hitlerian, mass-murdering terms represents an act of brain-dead defamation.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Has anybody seriously considered a moon base for Israel? Or go to Mars etc. I think its a great idea. They can take their pioneering spirit and go colonize the solar system.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i have nothing agains thejewish people but I must agree that israel should move to another place.

most of the problems in that region of the world are due to the presence of the israelis there, the arabs just don´t want them there! so, if the israelis were the last to arrive and are few in numbers then they should leave.

in the end of the WW2 there were other ideas regarding the place for the jewish nation, I thing some region in africa, south africa I think was one of the possibilities... many jews went to SA wile running from the nazis...

I think we should look at this subject mere openly, the middle east is an arab region, the arabs are much stronger now then they were 60 years ago when the palestine was a british colony so why don´t we rethink this issue, maybe its time and avoid a confrontation with the arabs...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
they could just do the logical thing and, ya know, move it to germany.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight

did you see the demonstrations everyday on the streets of America against this man. I'm quite convinced that the people of United States see him as a loose cannon as well. The only thing that is keeping him in power is his attempt at unity within the country against the common enemies.

Fixed to flip the situation towards bush, just to give a different perspective.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by C0le]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

But now the perspective makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Your point is absolutely correct, however you probably shouldn’t have "fixed" it like that.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Its really a matter of presepective eh? Schoolbooks just like any other media are subject to the authors internal bias and prejudice. To equate trust simply because some manuscript is published and used in a school does not automaticaly make it any more or less accurate than any other source

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Has anybody seriously considered a moon base for Israel? Or go to Mars etc. I think its a great idea. They can take their pioneering spirit and go colonize the solar system.

There was an episode in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine where there were these two groups who were constantly fighting and causing havoc for the rest of the planet. So the people of the planet decided to ship them off the surface to a space station or moon, I can't recall, and set up some sort of technology where anyone that died gets resurrected. So the two groups kept on killing each other and getting resurrected, and killing each other again. Fools. :shk:

I can't help but think the episode was probably based on the situation you see in the ME.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join