It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Rich or Beautiful, special web dating service is effectively offering to sell people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is an advertisement I saw here at ATS it says if you are rich or beautiful you can join. This is appalling. Isn't effectively advertising the selling of beauty for money. What have we came to.

OK I know this is how it seems to work some times, but does this bother anyone else? I am stunned.

If you wish to reach my entry at dating service it is #83245. OK just joking. Does this bother anyone else. It reminds me of the middle ages when the kings would walk through the villages and pick out the maidens to work in the castle.

May the vain spend a full life in marriage torturing the greedy

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
These sorts of things have been around for many years. Millionaire dating services to hook up with beautiful women etc etc. Both sides know what they are getting into, I don't see a problem with that.

There are also dating services for "overweight" people only, and Jewish people, Christians, blacks etc etc. Why leave out beauty?

The advertisement itself however, "Always free for beautiful girls" gives the impression that they are flaunting the fact, very immature advertising in my opinion.

To each his own, I suppose.

join