It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all about alignment, Mars face and the White House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's all about alignment, Mars face and the White House. Ok now let's debunk the exact alignment you see here.

Cydonia and Washington DC

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You could fit that alignment over any possible series of buildings, structures in the World.

Next!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are they both to the same scale and orientation?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Are they both to the same scale and orientation?

I varried the sacle just a bit but it's the relationship between the several points that are exact.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
You could fit that alignment over any possible series of buildings, structures in the World.

Next!

Ok show me!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Arawn, if that is so, why dont you prove your theorie! Show us where you find the same alignment, what country and what city?!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Remember people scale is relitive alignment is everything.

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Didn't Richard C. Hoagland already do this a while back? This ins't anything new.

Since someone asked. There's a place in England I believe, called Silbury Hill/Avebury that also lines up with Cydonia.

Sekhmet7 there's no need to up the font size to try and get a point across. Nothing against you at all, but I find it immature and annoying when people do that.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Didn't Richard C. Hoagland already do this a while back? This ins't anything new.

Since someone asked. There's a place in England I believe, called Silbury Hill/Avebury that also lines up with Cydonia.

Yes of course it's not new but like the Kenedy murders shoudn't we strive for the truth. I believe the pattern is Mars thenEgypt, Silbury Hill/Avebury then Washington

[edit on 6-10-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Osiris1953

Any comments about this thread?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thank you David, I didn't need to post a picture as it's damn well obvious you could fit it over anything and any object on Earth. I could have a sky view of my town centre and pick out landmarks, buildings, lakes and match up the alignment. It's nothing weird. I could have a sky view of my capitol city and find buildings, castles, shops, trees, parks, ponds and various other landmarks to match up.

You're just seeing patterns. A mild form of Apophenia and Pareidolia.

And the muppet who wrote in large font and who can't spell, go to bed child.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

You can whine all you'd like but for us children we need proof of your theory do you have it? Show me this image lined up to something else on earth.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u
You can whine all you'd like but for us children we need proof of your theory do you have it?

Firstly, I'm not whining. You post a topic on a public forum and when somebody disagrees you call it whine? Uh? Maybe don't post on a public forum if you're easily offended.

Show me this image lined up to something else on earth.

My point was that your image can be lined up with anything on Earth. David posted one example above. Case closed. I said it could and it has! I can't overlap images I find with the one posted as I have no digital imaging/manipulation software currently on my computer. But the point was that I said it could be aligned with anything else and David posted it above. It's not the same image but that's my point, anything can align if you look hard enough. You have the whole World to go around trying to find alignments. Chances are you're going to find it somewhere.

As I said, Apophenia and Pareidolia spring to mind. Believe what you want. Washington was aligned with objects on Mars. Ok.

No need to say anymore.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Scale is everything in this case. You can't shrink an image of mars and line it up with earth structures and say they are exactly aligned. That makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

And the muppet who wrote in large font and who can't spell, go to bed child

Sorry thats whining.

The fact that you miss the relationship between David's image and Washinton says it all about your level of understanding on this topic. I would suggest a little research on google to enlighten yourself. This stuff is not new but to some it is I'm afraid the case is very much open on this topic even though it's "case closed" with you if so go away please don't post on this thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Scale is everything in this case. You can't shrink an image of mars and line it up with earth structures and say they are exactly aligned. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Ok, on scale take the constellation Orion the scaled relationship between the three stars in Orions belt and the placement of the
Pyramids in Egypt are exact to scale just like above.

Once you start looking there is no end to what you'll find on earth and mars relating to the st
ars and planets.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That's an interesting map overlay.

I take it that, based on all the correlations between important points in Cydonia and landmarks named after Teddy Roosevelt that either Roosevelt was a descendant of the ancient Cydonian bloodline, or the ancient Cydonians, using their hyper-dimensional, scalar, space-time polarizing technology, looked forward in time, saw the parks and monuments dedicated to the man they considered our greatest President, then built their Martian city to match as a signal to the Great Leader's descendants?

Or was Pierre L'Enfant aware of the Cydonia structures (no doubt thanks to the Ancient Secret Rituals of the Master Masons of the 666th Degree that let him see things that wouldn't be seen by normal men until NASA got a probe up there) and built his city to match Cydonia?

For that overlay to make any sense, you have to come up with some connection between a (hypothetical) city on Mars that predates human civilization and the layout of landmarks (but only certain landmarks) in our nation's capitol. As you might be able to tell, I'm a bit dubious.

As for your 'challenge' to overlay Cydonia's landmarks on any other place on Earth,

The Giza Plain, perhaps?

The Tower of Babel?

Stonehenge?

Do you really want me to start pulling down maps of major cities, selecting random landmarks, and posting the resultant "proof" that they're tied to the Cydonia "structures", or are you beginning to get the idea that you can tie almost anything to almost anything else, if you're selective enough in your choice of scales and points of coincidence.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Congradulations your starting to see some patterns arise. Everything you see in washington was buit from ancient structers. If teddy roosevelt where bart simspson than thats what the reference whould have been. To challenge this overlay and say any pic would fit any where is simply week minded. Take the origanal image rotate it five degrees and it lines up with nothing of significance however rotate back five degrees and you have not one or two but five point of perfect alignment . Did you pass geometry? Can you Foil "First ouside Inside Last"?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Just because someone makes mistake spelling a word, it does not mean that they need to be called a child. Maybe you should meditate more so you can become more tolerant towards people.

I have learned the English language on my own at age 22 when I came to the US, I speak, write and read 4 languages, and if I make a mistake as I did, I don't need to be treated this way! How ignorant.

As for the alignments, there is no coincidences here, the Masonic architects while building Washington DC, knew exactly what they were doing. Many other places around the world may have similar alignments as lots of them were build by Masons as well. But I have not seen exact alignment point for point, so what is wrong with asking for proof???
There have been records in the Alexandria Library of many ancient writings, some of the knowledge was passed on within secret societies from generation to generation. Yes they must have known about Mars structures and the possible advanced civilization that flourished there.
As you all know, scientists discovered quantum realities, something psychics and the new age movement have been talking about for very long time. But yet before that discovery they were called idiots.

The TRUTH will prevail, whether the evil and ignorant forces like it or not!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn

Next!

I second that. Weird that it does, but not significant.

<<   2  3 >>

join