It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor vs. 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Since John Titor is supposedly from 2036, he should know what happened in 2012. In order to prove either one of these subjects, we have to say that the other subject is false. If 2012 meant the end of the world, how can John Titor come from 2036? Or how come he doesn't mention anything about 2012? Tell me your thoughts about this contradiction.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have been reading John Titors posts and from what he attempted to explain was that there are infinite worldlines. His worldline had a civil war breakout in 2004 and WWIII in 2015. He states that his predictions may or may not come true depending on this worldline being the same as his.

Obviously there was no U.S. civil war as he predicted in 2000 so his prediction for this worldline would be void.

I was quite intrigued by his comment back on Feb. 02/2001...

When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

source Bold text my edit.

Since he made this comment before 911 and so far in my readings does not even mention it, then maybe a different event occurred, but had the same outcome. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Or what if nothing happened and Titor being no South American eschatology buff didn't realize the world was supposed to end according to some on 2012?

Assuming he really was from 2036, naturally.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
As I remember, John Titor said once that he couldn't explain what happened in 2012, we'd just have to see. I could be wrong though.

I remember hearing a few weeks ago on Coast to Coast that 2012 will probably just be a spiritual awakening that few would experience, as long as they're open, because, the Mayan calender actually picks back up eventually after 2012.

Anyway, Shalom!

Tom

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow yall need a subject matter expert. Titor did say that something would happen in 2012 but that it counted as one of those things nobody could do anything about so he choose not to comment about it.

From everything I have read Reguarding him saying the earth was a few degrees cooler and the sun looking the same on days you could see it I would speculate that the 2012 event would be something like old Faithful on a caldera scale...

And Titor did know that 2012 was related to the mayan prophecy.

top topics

join