It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The whos been online in the past 24 hours list is missing. Anybody know what happened?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
some changes are being made to the site over the next couple of days. theyre all for the better but i hope they have taken this away for good.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I dunno, I think it's been replaced with a blog list. Also, the little paranoia-meter on peoples profile thing is gone too.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
the meter under everyone miniprofile is gone for good.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It was removed to save a little bandwidth, with 600+ per day, it was around 12k just for the list, not really worth it.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
DAMNIT! I'll have to find a new way to see staff in stealth mode. *wonders if there are any other ways*

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Love the Avatar Shadow. It's funny 'cause it's true.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I lifted several of these off a website, re-sized them, and am using them as avatars. They're just pictures of posters you can buy. Check out spencers gifts, I think they have them.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Our latest dual processor dedicated server is often having troubles with the ammount of active visitors.

Lately we have had times with more than 160 active visitors browsing through the forums (!!). And number that is without the active visitors browsing through the main website & ATSNN

If we continue to grow at the same rate as we've been doing last couple of months, we might need a second dedicated server soon

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
How the NASA server managed 3 billion hits in a weekend, I'll never know. They were averaging several thousand hits per second.

My dell rack aches just thinking of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
then they probable have a cluster of several dozen servers

This month so far, we've had an avarage of 12,000 visitors per day.
The avarage number of visitors per day for december was 10,000

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The totals (members in 24 hours, and a new total, members in 7 days) appears in the stats table on the board home page. Also, an interesting new stat, total board wealth in the form of total member ATS points.

new topics

top topics

join