It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know where i can get that video released early Jan. 04 of the nuclear bomb destroying th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ya know which one im talkin about. the computer generated nuclear bomb detonation in a city. it was linked to steve quayle's site for a couple of days but now it's gone. id like to watch it again but i guess the nsa/cia doesn't want us to. anybody know where i can find it?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
yeah Feb 2nd is coming up pretty quick ;P

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That's been pulled off the 'net, to my knowledge.
I'll ask around, see if anyone's saved it to their computer.
In the meantime, maybe you can search places like Kazaa under "End US" or "Iraqihell" (two names it was originally posted under).

-B.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i just searched kazaa, and couldnt find it. hopefully somebody saved it on their computer

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
lets hope they are not stupid enough to dteronate a nuke in usa or any where for that matter in world, cause if they think they will escape they should think again, as usa would hunt em down like dogs no mercy, what usa is doing at moment is lulling it slowly not full might of usa searching.

Also you think Afganistan wouldnt get a small mini nuke in retaliation think again mini nuke would be perfectly ok for boardering countrys to except for fallout an stuff.

USA would most likely attack all hostile countrys 1 at a time or all at once and knock em out small countrys nor china or russia type countrys though, even N korea might get knocked out.

TPL

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"cause if they think they will escape they should think again"

I think they would die inthe aftermath.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This video sounds interesting. I will ask a friend if he knows about this; he saves these kinds of videos on his computer.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
just google it... googling 'iraqihell movie' returned these 5 links:

www.dslreports.com...=flat
gipi.typepad.com...
alienated.blog-city.com...
www.usagold.com...

according to the gigi.typepad.com site...

According to Reynalds, the administrative contact for www.khayma.com "is Dr. Sami Shaban, a professor with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) University's Dept. of Medical Education in Al-Ain in the UAE." However, the street address of the web domain was said to be in Bowie, Maryland (USA). "Attempts to obtain a telephone number to contact Shaban at the address in Bowie were unsuccessful," Reynalds added.

the dslreports.com link is a forum of a bunch of people talking about this movie/site. apparently the US is going to be defeated on feb 4th "if allah wills it" or something like that... according to something that was translated. just check out the links! here's steve quayle's site about this:
www.stevequayle.com...

according to the alienated blog link, there is a new link to the video: deadb0dy.8bit.co.uk...
(*edit* this site has already exceeded its monthly bandwidth limit..
*edit*)

there's lots of talk (and a few links) about the khayma.com countdown on the 209.157.64.200 site...

well, that's enough for now. i hope some (if any) of this helped.

[Edited on 1/24/04 by esoteric]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If someone have the video, he can post the link here or send me the video to : [email protected] Thx

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Are you referring to this video : 161.58.140.9... ?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samiralfey
Are you referring to this video : 161.58.140.9... ?

It's not a nuclear blast but a video from Armageddon movie.You know, when a meteor hit Earth....

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yeah... actually... wasn't that deep impact??

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well memory serves me right, the Video was the above stated.

Though I also find a tone of propaganda dwelling within it. Its much to Mundane to be taken seriously.
I could be wrong though, dont start flaming me.
Compared to other threats by "Al Queda" this video seemed more or less something made from utter "Rage", a very visceral syntax.
Rage must have been flowing through the minds of whoever made this video towards americans.

Deep

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
yeah... actually... wasn't that deep impact??

Bha...Deep Impact or Armageddon, it still a meteor who hit Earth.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well, here is a CG created movieclip of a nuclear blast in city, not so very good : www-personal.umich.edu...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wonder what the countdown states for in the movie? Countdown to what?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samiralfey
I wonder what the countdown states for in the movie? Countdown to what?

There has been rumors that on feb 2, Al queda is going to destroy NY with a Nuclear explosion

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think this video is just a lame threat generated by some "Islamic Extremist" with lame computer skills.

Idol threat. I doubt that "AL QUEADA" has anythign to do behind this.

Deep

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, I doubt Al Qaida would spend time in front of computer making thesekind of videos, especially with a countdown...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Countdown equates to more fear, accrued over time eqautes to paranoia within the american society.

"The pen is mighter than the sword"

The objective of this video was to simply entrench fear and paranoia.

Deep

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join