It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HELP] Natural OOBE'S/Spirtual Contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hello.
To start. I've been on this site for some time, but not near as long as many. So I would say I am more of a newbie to ATS. I don't post to much, as I don't read a lot. I was mostly just interested in OOBE'S, which brought me here.
Anyway, hello, nice to meet you.

Now, onto the topic at hand.

My girlfriend, whom I care for a lot, and am begging to talk more about the paranormal with, is experiencing many interesting things. All these events seem to have come intensely at once. There were small prior events in the past which I will explain.

In the past when she smoked weed with us(yes I am a former pothead, now I have stepped away for certain reasons.) she would rarely talk. She has lately explained that this is because she would feel as though her spirit were shifting in her body, attempting to leave per say. Unfamiliar and scared, she was naturally uncomfortable with this feeling. Often she would experience the falling sensations, as well as shaking.

Now, the events that are happening.
It started with her telling me that she would feel like her soul was falling out of her. Her vision following with it. This sensation started to happen more and more, randomly. this has been for the past month and half
Now she has told me that lately, within this week, that she has had hearing issues. Her hearing would suddenly just go away, nothing. Everything else remained there: vision, etc. Then she would hear a loud ringing which she later clarified as a scream. I questioned her of this scream. The emotion of it was not anger, not fear, not happiness, just mostly the expression of pure emotion in general, escaping. A scream which she has made in the past, she says, sometimes when frustrated or something and just wanting to let everything out of her.
After more questioning she said that the only common leading factors of this were the sun, and sometimes when she was upset. But in both situations she was calm at mind. With no specific thought pattern, if one at all. but then again, it would occasionally happen without these factors.

Along with that she has mentioned that she feels a strong connection with her body, mind, and soul. That she feels her soul there, and is aware to an extent. However, she is fearful, and uncomfortable with this awareness. and most of all confused. Which leads her to not wanting any involvement.

She has also mentioned that a few times she has been sleeping and had a "dream" which she has LEFT HER BODY, but merely to walk around her house, and sit around. When I gave her the idea of possibly trying to fly and go out of her house she just got scared and said why..

On top of that she gets the sensations of vibrations and something pulling on her spirit to leave her body, mostly at the legs. As if something, or herself, is trying to get her out.

Now, my take on all these events was that she is naturally very in tune with her spirit, to a point. And that these natural events are just coming from that.
There is also the possibility that something in that realm is trying to get her to come. Maybe a higher power, or another spirit, which is helping her out for some specific reason.
Or maybe a tired spirit? is that possible to cause it?

It seems as though she can't get a control on this, step away from it happening. I tried to give her advice to step away but she can't get past it in her mind, or simply can't.

I've told her not to fear, explained lots of my findings, still she is uncomfy with the experiences.

I am very optimistic in the sense that I think that it is a good thing, and if something or someone is trying to get her out its for good.
But I am very worried, and aware, that there could potentially be bad.

Thank you all so much for spending the time to read this. Any help or input would be greatly appriciated.
Also, I ask can someone figure out what is going on by going into that realm?

Again, thank you,
Bless you all, and all the good in you.
-Zachary

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Blake-Xavier]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
wow, no replies.

blah

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi there...

I too have had similar experiences to your girlfriend, when I went through a stage of practicing OObe's and lucid dreaming...

The first thing i suggest is to tell your girlfriend not to be afraid as the vibrating feeling and the feeling of esacpism is not a bad thing either.

If anything, she must try and meditate as I cannot stress how important daily meditation can be for whatever purposes, especially spiritual purposes.

There are a number of techniques available in the public domain that can help her to either settle herself down or if she wishes, she could try and over come her fear and attempt to master the feeling of OOBe.

I have had no luck myself, as I soon got stuck into what I consider the opposite of OOBe's which is a thing called sleep paralysis.

But meditation and a good diet, good environment and music before sleep can relax her somewhat.

I hope she is well and can expand on her experiences.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
SHE IS BEING REELED IN BY THE DEVIL!

lol..seriously though. She is lucky to get to experience such things. I have been practicing all different techniques to get those kinds of results for YEARS now. And I have had it lucky enough to get one or two astral projections in sleep that I remember. She need not be afraid of it. Once these things can be controlled, she will have a massive advantage to other people in this world. And I agree with Mister Lizard. Meditation is the key to control of these things. If you can, get hold of a binaural beats program for windows to help with it. Brain Wave Generator is a pretty basic one that comes with Meditation beats.

Good luck with it all

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Yep binaural beats are a good start, although I would defiantely read up on the types of binaural beats you are using as they allow your mind and body to activate different states of being (meditation, dreaming, etc...), do your research and make sure you choose the right type before applying it to practice.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thanks for all your replies.

I have told her to be calm, fearless, etc. I could not stress that more to her. But when someone is confused and in fear it is hard to talk to them
I told her to look into it a bit more, explore what is there and what is happening, rather then attempt to fend it off.

I've heard of Brain Wave Generator. I studied those frequencies in psychology. They are what I used to get close to OOBE, if not having one I didn't remember.

I have never experienced, that I remember. But I am quite educated of what is said to be true.

At the moment I am trying to help her with meditation, etc. She is new to it all and is asking me simply what meditation even is, that is how much she lacks of knowledge in this subject. So I'm working through it with her, while trying to give her as much independence as possible. I don't want to have me be the object that allows her to stand, and she never stands herself.

Yes I know, she is quite lucky to have this come so naturally, so I join you all in your envy. But this scares me because of what I mentioned earlier: is there another force wanting her to come out and see more, learn more? If so, is that good or bad?

I calm myself down by assuring my mind that only good could have such power to repeat this to a person, when she is not quite fearful, more confused. No stepping stone for a demon.

Thankyou all for your imput

top topics

join