It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doin' Some Investin' And Stuff!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'......... So I says to myself, Self? How lucky was I today?! Yeah! Like I was walkin' around in that big really cool parkin' lot at Radio Shack and stuff. Yep, I rode my fancy Schwinn bicycle to that really cool Radio Shack parkin' lot. Man! That is one fancy Schwinn bicycle! Yeah! Like it has this really cool banana seat and these really cool tassells in the handle bars that fly out straight when I'm goin' really fast and stuff.
So like when I was in that really cool Radio Shack parkin' lot, I saw somethin' shinin' and stuff.
Mmmmmmmmm......shiney...........
Man! What is that? Hey! It's a quarter! Yeah! And it's heads up! YEAH! This is my lucky day! A quarter! Man! Yeah! So I picked up that shiney quarter, and unlocked my fancy Schwinn bicycle. Then I got on that fancy Schwinn bicycle and rode like really fast and stuff. There were some people in that really cool Radio Shack parkin' lot and stuff, and I wizzed by them like really quick. And I was holdin' up my shiney quarter screamin' "Hey! I have a quarter!" I bet those people were so surprised!

So like I get home, and my dog Yabaastad is sittin' at the front door.
"Hey! Come here Yabaastad!"
Why in the heck does my neighbor always look at me when I talk to my dog? Nosey neighbor.........
So Yabaastad comes walkin' over lookin' all happy and stuff.
"Look Yabaastad, I got me a quarter! Yeah!"
So Yabaastad jumps up and knocks that shiney quarter right out of my hand.
"Stop it Yabaastad!"
I hate that nosey neighbor....
So Yabaastad goes walkin' away lookin' all sad and stuff.
I find that shiney quarter, and go walkin' into my house singin' my favorite song.....

"Chickory Chick, Chala Chala, Checkalaromi In A Bananaca, Balica Wallica Can't You See, Chickory Chick Is Me."

Yeah! That is one cool song!

Hmmmmmm.......... Now, what should I do with this lucky quarter and stuff?
Hmmmmmm..... Like I was listenin' to a cool show on my fancy transistor radio. And it was sayin' that you should get the advice of a bean counter when you find money and stuff. A bean counter? Huh? How can someone who counts beans for a livin' help with money advice? Hmmmmm.....
What kinds of beans do they count? Lima beans? String beans. Garbonzo beans? Hmmmmmmm.... Now that is one hard job countin' those beans and stuff.

Hmmmmmmmm........ I heard of this one bean counter. What was his name?

Wheat Thin? Triscuit? Ritz?...... Hmmmmm... Somethin' like that.......

I want to invest this shiney quarter, and with my great thinkin' I'll be rich in no time. Yeah!
C'mon brain, you need to do some really good thinkin' about this.........
Hmmmmmm.... Investin' my shiney quarter..........
C'mon brain..... You better come through or like I'm gonna stick a pencil in my ear and poke you.....

Investin'.......hmmmm....investin'.........

Let's see, they say high tech is the way to go.........

Apple.... Investin' in an Apple? Huh? I ate an apple once and like there was this worm in it and stuff. And it turned all brown after a little while. Nope, not investin' in no stinkin' Apple............

Hmmmmmmm.........

Wait! I got it! Yeah!

So like I get out my fancy phone and stuff. Like it has this really cool dial on the front. You put your finger in the really cool dial and dial the number you need and stuff. Yeah! That is one fancy phone!

So I dial that bean countin' guy.

"Hey, are you countin' beans and stuff?"

"What"

"What kind of beans? Lima beans are my favorite? Mmmmmm, Lima beans....."

"Who is this?"

"It's me, and like I'm gonna do some investin' and stuff."

"I see."

"Yep, I want to do some investin' and stuff."

"Well, I'm not a trader."

""Hey! I wouldn't want to talk to no stinkin' Benedict Arnold and stuff!"

"What?"

"I just want to do some investin' and stuff."

"I see."

"Hmmmmm... How do you see? This is a phone."

Like I'm startin' to suspect this bean countin' guy isn't very good at countin'. Nope I would count every bag of Lima Beans before I bought it and stuff..

"Is this a joke?"

"I just want to do some investin' and stuff......"

"Well I'm at lunch."

And like he told me he was at a steak place called Werewolves or somethin' like that. Man! I like steak.... Mmmmmmmmm steak.......... OK, maybe this guy is OK.....

"Look. I want some investin' advice and stuff"

"OK, how much money are we speaking of?"

"Like a quarter and stuff"

"A quarter Mil?"

"Yep. This quarter was definately milled."

"What?"

"Yeah. A quarter. You interested?"

"OK. What are you thinking of investing in?

"I want to go high tech."

"I'm listening."

"I found this really cool high tech company that I think will be really cool and stuff."

"Do tell."

"It's like this really cool high tech phone service in Mexico. Yeah!"

"Excuse me?"

"Man! Yeah! It's gonna be huge and stuff! I do some great thinkin', and I'm tellin' you like this is gonna be huge and stuff!"

"I'm interested. Tell me more."

"Well, like I said, it's a really fancy high tech phone company in Mexico. It's called Taco Bell."

*click*

"Hello? Hello? Are you there and stuff?"

Hmmmmmmm...... Yep. I need to look into this Taco Bell and stuff.....

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I don't know about all this high Tech in vesting and stuff.

But Grandma always said to wear a vest.

And that was one old lady that knew her beans.

Therefore I be thinking you should be vesting in Grandma's!

Any how a bell made from a taco would break when you tried to ring someone and that would make a mess!

MonKey Out!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Silly.

Hey is your dog really called 'Yabaastad"?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
see, here's the issue. ya don't listen. I told you I was a pinto bean counter and you think lima. I said I was eating with Wolf Blitzer, not eating at Werewolfs.

If you listened, we coulda turned that quarter into two quarters. Instead, you popped that quarter into a payphone to call me. Now you got no quarter and the knowledge of what could be done IF you had a quarter.

so, you got that going for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh buddy...I feel the lombozo man is back on top of his game...You had me in stitches my friend.
keep up the good thinkin' and stuff!
AD

new topics

top topics

join