It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont know what to think.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
When I was younger, a heard a ghost while I was working in what it was the first job of my life at the time, it was a pretty scary experience at the time, but it did not alter anything else in my life, the funny thing is that even though I had that experience when I hear about the ghost subject I'm skeptical.

For people that have experience with the subject, I'm I lucky to have experienced such a thing, is it good or bad, could it mean something?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Another psyop thread, transient schizophrenia? Hard to say. My thinking is if you had such experience yourself you would be somewhat less skeptical.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
You "heard" a ghost?

How do you know it was a ghost if you only heard it?
What does a ghost sound like?

I think we need more details.....

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Furnace_Man

To make the long story short, I used to work in a mental hospital/jail for the people that were found unable to stand trial or that even if they were to be convicted if they develop some kind of mental issues were place in that place.

I used to work as a correctional guard in the place, like I said I was only like 2 weeks to the place. That night I was sitting in my desk that was in the lobby area of the level I was working and that's when I started hearing the yelling and crying, when I went to the office were it was coming from I knock on the door and try to tell the lady to open the door to no avail, and since I did not have keys to those doors I call my supervisor that he indeed had keys to come open the door.

When he finally got to my floor, he sees me and laught at my face for no reason and I try to explain to him what's going on and as we are walking back to the place of were the yelling lady was, the sound was gone, then he opens the door and no one was there.

I got scare for two reasons, the obvious one and the other one that I didn't want my supervisor to believe that I was nuts or something and then to my surprise he ask me if I believe in ghost, before I even responded he told me that if I did not I better start believing in them now cause I just had a encounter with one.

After he calm me down then he and another of the guys that showed up later started telling me the story about the appearances of the spirit, who the lady was, how she died in that office, how many have heard it too and some people particularly the inmates have seen her. For the next week or so every one want it to hear my story which was pretty relieving, of course I got the jokes too.

JPM1602: The reason that I said that I'm still skeptical about this type of stuff, is because like any other paranormal issue, you have to experience it to believe it and even whe you do experience it is not something that you want to put out there so people can call you what you just call me.

Another thing is that you someone has an experience like this you can only compare it to the one you had, for example the very same night that I had my experience, the guys that was telling me some of the stories that had happen before told me ones that sound it like BS, and I'm thinking that at the same time he is telling me the stories, but there I was having an experince myself, see what I mean, I think I'm an skeptic first that's just my nature.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Could it not have been sound traveling through air ducts, and people telling you stories as the new guy on the job, just to stir you up and see your reaction?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Nah, I mean I know how many of you can be skeptics if this type of story, but what I told you was what happens, I kept working at that place for almost a year, and it was a recurring thing,it happen to me just once, but you were aware of when an incident happen everyone new, frankly I'm not looking for people to belive what I'm saying, I'm just looking for answers to the questions that I posted in OP.

I know what I heard as hard as it is for a person like me to deal with stuff that I don't particularly believe in, it happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ever heard of astral projection? Some living ppl can do that.

new topics

top topics

join