It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Sun on C2C Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Just wondering what everyone's take on this extremely interesting phenominon? IF it is as they say it is, Why is the REST of the sky RED?

Doesn't really look like the sun, but something in FRONT of it.

I'm not really buying into the explanation that it is merely smoke in the atmosphere.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by dznetworks]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
There appears to be a lot of smoke/smog in the air in that pic...

As its probably taken late in the day, that would explain the red/orange hues in the sky...And the smoke explains the "blue" sun...

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sure is a wild picture though.... thanks for the input.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Pyramid.com is an exciting 24/7 website picturing the Gaza pyramids from an excellent vantage point. The purveyors of the site similarly great people. Their is a small section of some anomolous ufo's gathered over the years. Way worth the time to check out.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dznetworks

Yep, it is a very cool pic DZ...

Thanks for posting it

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Woah, this is a definite chemtrail superstructure. The sun is made to look blue to sort of preparate us for the changes in the solar system that will start happening in 2012. The arrival of Planet X and the revelation of the Sun's dark twin (always hidden from view and engineered that way by the Reptilioids) will cause chemical changes in both the sun and the atmosphere. I have experimented with different glasses that make the sun look different colors, because I know one day I will wake up and it will be blue or something else. And then the evil media mongols will begin to make everybody think that it is normal and okay.

top topics

join