It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Suspects Brother Caught Sending “Sinister” Coded Signals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
An odd video raises new questions about the USF students involved in the Goose Creek terror case. Ahmed Mohamed and Yousef Megahed are already charged with driving explosives across state lines. Now prosecutors
say Megahed’s brother Yehia, was caught sending a sinister code through a closed circuit jail-house camera.

In the video captured on closed circuit cameras in the jail where Megahed is being held, Megaheds brother clearly appears to be sending disturbing signals and some type of sign language.

Story Link: www.nationalterroralert.com...

Video Link:
www.myfoxtampabay.com...

Watching this video I am amazed. If the code has been broken and it was a "sinister" message, why is this guy left out on the street and not in custody?

How can bail even be considered for his brother?

And the attorney and family thinks it's fairly funny...

I'm at a loss for words.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nice find

I think it is pretty obvious that this is more than just someone "being silly" and making faces for the camera. What I do not understand is who was supposed to receive this message. From what I understand from the new story on the video, no one was there to see what he was doing.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
One of the reports is saying that his brother, although not seated across from him at the time, could see him from the waiting area.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

it sure is apparent that he is just making fun of the camera, if anyone reads into this"sinister" sign language and really finds a message.....

top topics

join