Kings Park Psych Ward

I get creepy in the morning and start talking about Kings Park State Hospital

length: 21:04
file: atsppod_2613.mp3
size: 19757k
feed: atsp

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
OK, I live in the area, and frequently visit the grounds of KPPC. I have been in many of the buildings, tunnels, and the cemetery. While I'm not bashing this podcast, as it was well done and pretty creepy, I would like to stress to any listeners thinking of visiting the grounds that it may cause you a bit of trouble. Not only are you exposing yourselves to asbestos, toxic pcb fumes, and various staph infections, it is also illegal to enter any of these buildings. Many arrests have been made recently, and park police do not discriminate as to what your motives are. The buildings have been well sealed, and it is not as easy it used to be to just enter any of them. However, I do encourage people to enjoy the grounds and take a walk around, as it is a beautiful place. Building 93 is actually 14 stories, as there is a subbasement and an attic, for anyone who cares. I haven't posted here in a while, but I feel like a warning should go out to anyone who might stumble on this podcast.

Edit: To discuss some of the various bangs, noises, and doors closing on their own. One must remember that these buildings are no longer maintained for public use, and many doors swing in the breeze, causing loud bangs and other things usually associated with the paranormal.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by StraightEdge]

new topics

join