It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - The Chief Cornerstone (Note Project)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am currently in the process of compiling tons of video, and audio into a note, and major detail outline. If you haven’t heard of me I have been researching all sides of the different conspiracies for over 2 years now. I research at a minimum of 8 hours a day. I have watched well over 300 video lectures, and have read well over 100 books in the area of Secret Societies, Occult, and the New World Order, and many other subjects. Only recently have I begun going back through and taking detailed notes on all of that I read and watched, basically rewatching, and rereading everything. I have complete well of 15 lectures into note form including timestamps in the last week and a half or so. In the near future I will have a website dedicated to this information, and trying to connect the dots. I recently wrote detailed notes on Jordan Maxwell – The Chief Cornerstone (Video Lecture), and thought I would release a sampling of my notes on AboveTopSecret.com. My text file has the timestamps, and are in nice tables, and are in both Word, and PDF format, although I am not going to put those here because of display issues. Now all of this information is stated and claimed by Jordan not me. It is very interesting. Some words and names may be misspelled and in cases that I didn’t know how to spell it I wrote it as it sounded. I wrote all the details down, to the best of my ability. If someone knows how to fix some spelling errors feel free to let me know, and please converse on the lecture, it is very interesting. I have already done notes on 4 of his lectures; this is an interesting one, (As are all of his!)

Notes Begin Here:
Jesus is referred to as “The Chief Cornerstone that the builder’s rejected”.
Cornerstone – Is a brick that is perfectly square and starts the corner of a building. Chief Cornerstone – The All-Seeing-Eye on the back of the dollar bill is the Chief Cornerstone, also known as Jesus.
Novus Ordo Seclum – “The New Order of the Ages” or “The New Age or the New World Order”. This statement was first mad by Virgil the court historian/poet during and for the Caesars.
A good author to check out is “Ralph Epperson”.
In 1966 “Anthony Hilder” and “Myron Faggon” created some records that for the first time discussed the Illuminati.
The British Secret Service MI5 has the all seeing eye on their patch.
The word Illumination comes from Ancient Sumerian texts the gods were called Illu and in Semitic it becomes El.
The Eyes itself; the symbol mean Illumination. It comes from Egypt it is the eye of Horus. In the story of Horus he went through 12 steps across the sky. This is why Alcoholics have a 12 step program and we have 12 grades in school.
Hours – comes from Horus, this is why we have 12 hours. Light in Latin is Lucius, or Luke Skywalker who fights Darth Vader the Prince of Darkness. God’s Son is the actual Sun. The Suns walks on water, if you look at the sun early in the morning over water and you see him coming in the clouds, every morning and evening.
The Sun in German is spelled Son.
If you’re intellectually smart you are said to be brilliant like the sun. Books to get “A Dictionary of Symbols” by J E Cirlot and “Dictionary of all Scriptures and Myths” by G A Gaskell.
When you realize something; you say “I SEE” “It finally Dawned on you”.
Another book to get “Symbols & Their Meaning”, by Rudolph E. Norden.
The 12 Disciples are the 12 Signs of the Zodiac. In ancient times the zodiac was known as the kingdom.
The Sun represents Intellectual Enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Almost all pyramids are to the sun. Some are to the moon, but most to the sun. The Rothschild’s have a pyramid in their backyard.
The Pyramid represents Intellectual & Spiritual Enlightenment. The Apex is intellectual Perfection; which is the Chief Cornerstone and Pyramidion.
Egypt use to be 2 parts. North and South Egypt. The line separating the 2 went directly through the pyramid of Giza. This is a sign of God according to Isaiah.
Prior to 600AD Christianity was symbolized by a lamb carrying a flag. Then around 600AD in Constantinople they changed it to the man on a cross.
Chief Cornerstone – Is the Apex of a Pyramid.
Solomon’s Temple was a temple dedicated to Sex.
During the 1st crusade the Vatican sent the templars to reclaim Jerusalem, and when they were victorius the Freemason/Templar/General asked to be able to live in the Dome of the Rock. The Pope agreed. The Generals name was Solomon Barr Isaac. So the Dome of the Rock then was known as Solomon’s Temple.
If you want to be a priest you need to go to Semen..ary School.
Solomon – is Latin, Sol = sun, Om = Presence of God, perfect sound, On = Coming of Light, and the city Heliopolis.
The Toga – Represents a prophet accord to Freemasonry.
The High Priest of the San Hedron was like he Supreme Court these days. This is the highest Jewish court in the world. Nassi or Nasi is the high priest. In Saxon it is spelled Nazi and is a derivative of Naza. Nazarites, and Mazza is a derivative of Nazzaroth which means zodiac.
We have 4 Gospels because there are 12 Disciples. 12 Zodiacs and 4 Seasons.
Rosicrucian’s and Freemasons translated the Bible to create the King James Version.
Franklin D. Roosevelt put the eye on the Dollar Bill.
Maxwell recommends everyone do a study on the word Nastasha.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've done independent research without even hearing about that, and I have come to pretty much the same conclusion.

Unfortunately, most people brush it off. They don't realize how mythology has influenced the entire course of humanity for thousands of years. I used to disregard the bible because I didn't believe in God as perceived by your average bible thumper.

I realized that that is an ignorant thing to do as a researcher.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I here ya my friend.

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The antichrist will be sent as a judgment against all who have pleasure in unrighteousness.

There is Jesus Christ and there is a false jesus of many flavors preached everywhere. The star depicted on the seal is the star of Remphan as mentioned by Stephen before he was stoned to death. Recorded in the book of Acts chapter 7. This is no excuse to rail against Israel. They are just as blind as anyone else who isn't born again. Some will be saved. That is GOD's doing.

You chase after men and you will get just enough truth to sweeten up the lies they feed you. You turn from your sins and submit to Jesus Christ, you get the truth, because he is the truth.

The stone the builders accept will be their undoing, forever. Those who see will see and those who hear will hear.

new topics

top topics

join