It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stewart Swerdlow - Reptilians & Mind Control (Note Project)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I am currently in the process of compiling tons of video, and audio into a note, and major detail outline. If you haven’t heard of me I have been researching all sides of the different conspiracies for over 2 years now. I research at a minimum of 8 hours a day. I have watched well over 300 video lectures, and have read well over 100 books in the area of Secret Societies, Occult, and the New World Order, and many other subjects. Only recently have I begun going back through and taking detailed notes on all of that I read and watched, basically rewatching, and rereading everything. I have complete well of 15 lectures into note form including timestamps in the last week and a half or so. In the near future I will have a website dedicated to this information, and trying to connect the dots. I recently wrote detailed notes on Stewart Swerdlow – Reptilians & Mind Control (Audio Lecture), and though I would release a sampling of my notes on AboveTopSecret.com. My text file has the timestamps, and are in nice tables, and are in both Word, and PDF format, although I am not going to put those here because of display issues. Now all of this information is stated and claimed by Stewart not me. It is very interesting. Some words and names may be misspelled and in cases that I didn’t know how to spell it I wrote it as it sounded. I wrote all the details down, to the best of my ability. If someone knows how to fix some spelling errors feel free to let me know, and please converse on the lecture, it is very interesting. I have already done notes on 3 of his lectures, this is one of the more interesting, and bizarre ones.

Notes Begin Here:

www.Expansions.com is Stewart Swerdlow’s Site.
Montock base by the Montock lighthouse in long island. Montock was reopened for mind control research. Montock base was also used by George Washington for watching the shore, incase of invasion by the British.
A major HARP Facility is in Alaska.
Blonde hair, Blue Eyed people have an Enzyme that made mind come be more successful.
Mind control researches main goal is to create a species that is basically a slave, and doesn’t ask questions.
Earth was mainly water back in Earths ancient history.
*sun *? *earth *mars *malldeck *Jupiter *Saturn *Uranus *Neptune
This is the order the planets were in history.
Lyrian star system is where humanity originally came from.
Draco star system was where the Reptilian Empire.
Reptilians have an inate need to seek out all other life and destroy it. They feel they are the perfect creature and are most like God. One reason for this belief is Reptilians are androgynous (Both Male & Female in the same body). Reptilian DNA also doesn’t change over Eons of time.
The Reptilians attacked the Lyrian System, The Lyrians fled to colonize other planets one which was earth. At this time Mars & Malldeck had oceans and were very inhabitable. Colonies were started on Malldeck and Mars. The reptilians used comets and asteroids as weapons, and used an ice comet to attack the colonies. When the comet came into Uranus’s area it cause Uranus to flip its axis and is now the only planet which orbits at a North – South axis instead of East – West Axis. Which it came near Malldeck the orbital power of the comet & Jupiter’s pull causes Malldeck to explode which is why we have the asteroid belt.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Many of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn are pieces of Malldeck. The rings around Saturn are probably pieces of Malldeck as well. The comet pulled most of the atmosphere of Mars, and spun around earth polarizing it and causing the ice caps. The Ice cap found its own rotation and became venus.
Velocofski said a lot of the above as well.
Because the ice comet (Venus) as so close to the sun, most of it evaporated this is why Venus is full of clouds.
The Moon was pushed into our solar system and is a hollowed out rock put there by the Draco’s. This is one reason why the moon doesn’t spin like other planets and moons. If a vibration is sent at the moon it makes the sound of a hollow object.
Nibaru (The planet stichen talks about) is another hollowed out object (vehicle) that is inhabit by another reptilian species but not the Draco ones.
The Anunaki (Stitchen’s reptilians of Nibaru) are enemies of the Draco.
One of the other things the government is trying to achieve through mind manipulation is to create a person who can see into other realities/dimensions with out an external device.
Time Travel is easily done. Every point in time has a unique energy vibration.
The first creatures on Earth were reptilians and so they classify this planet, and we are the alien invaders. The place the reptilians first colonized was a piece of land either called Lemuria or Mu, which was where the Pacific Ocean. This happened…-> somewhere around 18000BC, in Stewart’s opinion. They also had very high technology at this time.
When molten material is shot out of a star it begins to rotate in the solar system. The outside then hardens into a sphere and the force of the spin causes the still molten material inside to spin as well. Causing the excess molten material to expel through the poles. Now the planet has a hollow core. Now the outside finales hardening as does the inside cause of the coldness of space.
Earth and Mars were created in the method mentioned above. When Mars were affected by the ice comet the colonists went inside the planet via the poles. The people who wanted to leave mars and the Lyrian star system then came to earth and created a civilization in the Atlantic ocean region called Atlantis.
The Humans and Reptilians have a difference in the way we live and were never intended to live on the same planet as the other. So the 1st thing the Atlantians did was kill off the dinosaurs. The Dinosaurs are to Draco as mammals are to humanity. Reptilians ate and used dinosaurs for work, (like we use horses for work). The Atlantians used geomagnetic technology to sink Lemuria into the ocean, the remaining reptilians went into the earth, and is where the idea of demons & hell being in the earth.
The Atlanteans were not a very nice culture either. They liked to try to blend species together to see what results they would get. Mermaid legends came about when they merged humans with dolphins. Big foot was a bear and the human merged together. Autism is a person who comes from the human dolphin merging project. It essentially is a dolphin in a human body.
The Atlanteans destroyed their own continent through 3 cataclysms. A list of islands that are remains of Atlantis is also in this section.
The Atlanteans then spread out across the earth and created the Egyptians, and Greeks & North + South America.
A few thousand years later the Atlanteans decided to retake the surface of the earth, because the reptilians had been underground so long humans weren’t use to them & were scared of them. So the reptilians created a hybridization program.
Earlier before the Atlanteans destroyed the Lemurians there were attempts at a peace treaty and agreed to a merging of reptilian and human DNA. There was a dispute because the reptilians wanted to bring the human DNA into the reptilian body. “Let us make man in our image”. When you look at a body after a few weeks of conception the baby has a very reptile like look then mammal traits are taken on.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Story of Adam & Eve is this story plus the reptilians being split into both male & female counterparts “Rib”.
Approximately 3 million Reptilians fled underground during the collapse of Lemuria, this is what he was told.
There are only 4 or 5 species of Aliens are allowed to interact here. It uses to be more but was stopped because of governments on our planet.
The Illuminati are the descendants of the hybridization program. Have their own agenda and is different then the reptilian agenda.
If a person has a 50/50 split in human/reptilian DNA based on the mindset will determin whether you have a reptilian or human look. If you are a reptilian who wants to look human at this ratio he would have to ingest human blood………->, organs, aka DNA. This boosts the human DNA to allow the shift. This is why they have satanic rituals. Anger can make eyes flip. If they flip too often they can end up with part of the body not flipping properly which is why politicians always go in for skin disease.
There are 7 species of reptilian within the Draco population.
When we sent Pleadians are a younger star system, and were brought there a lot like us.
Werewolves are left over experiments from the Atlanteans.
a space craft to Venus to get inside the clouds and take pictures and beam them back before the camera was destroyed it came back with a picture of a surface with 7 domed areas.
There was no merging between species in the population. The Elite Reptilians – are Tall, white skinned reptilians, with blue eyes, and some have wings, have a humanoid like face but have the cat eyes and pronounced jaw and teeth, and are very strong. At the bottom of the population the reptilians are about: 4 feet tall, brown skin, they are workers. In the middle of the population the reptilians are more warriors and tend to have horns, they are very bulky, and aggressive.
Pure breed reptilians can’t shape shift but can wear a belt that projects a human hologram around theirs.
There are 13 Illuminati families which can trace their genes back to the hybridization program, which come from the Sumerian times.
The illuminati refer to themselves as “Blue Bloods”, because reptilian blood has high copper oxide content, and copper oxide when it hits the air has a blue/green hue.
They are slowly revealing aliens to us. They will soon have a mock alien invasion, and will have an alien race come save us, which will be reptilian.
The Hybrids/Illuminati want to create their own empire and eventually want to move a good portion of us to other planets to work.
There is a Blue Beam Project which they can send a hologram of anything. The alien fleet we will see will be fake holograms.
There will be a staged 2nd coming of Jesus where he will declare the New World Order his kingdom, and declare a one world religion.
The Queen mother was a reptilian and was over 100 years old. Reptilians can live in the same body for up to around 200 years.
The Windsor’s are in charge of North America, The British Islands, and Australia. The Rothschild’s are in charge of mainland Europe, and Africa, and parts of Asia.
Back to time travel – If you change you vibration to that of different place, and time you would be taken their instantly.
There is an infinite # of realities on earth, with every possible outcome. There realities on earth, with every possible outcome. There are realities where Nazi’s won World War 2, where reptilians never came here. Where anything happened.
All energy of the world has a color, a tone, a symbol, assigned to it by God.
The crop circles are the universal language to change something in that area like magic.
Angels are a form of higher mindset – like illumination.
The Moth man was a chimera that escaped from a facility.
Pleadians are a younger star system, and were brought there a lot like us.
Werewolves are left over experiments from the Atlanteans.

[edit on 10/6/2007 by BStoltman]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There's a new C2C interview up on youtube if anyone is interested. It was very interesting stuff.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yep - I have notes on that one as well, however I won't post that one here, it'll be on my site eventually.

I agree, and you should all check the lecture out.

[edit on 10/6/2007 by BStoltman]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
All talked about here ..www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Great post B Stoltman, think you should cut/paste some to J Lear's life on Venus thread..... someone post that youtube link, I'd like to see it!

I can't see them floating Jesus in some NWO second-coming, he just flies around talking and giving sermons? No way, I think they'll HAARP (correct spelling) us, since that's what the Mayans fear in 2012 -- massive earthquakes. Otherwise, maybe there is a Planet X, 3600 years orbit. What were all forms of humanity then? All I can think is Aztecs, Mayans and Egyptians. Probably Chinese, Europeans and what in N America? Oh, I'm dumb, Indians. Africans probably there too as well as Indians and there wasn't much civilization on it's last pass? Maybe that'll be the hologram and HAARP warfare weather attacks. Hope spaceships take anyone willing to work to some other planet.

Where do I sign up ?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
[edit on 10/6/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

Great post B Stoltman, think you should cut/paste some to J Lear's life on Venus thread..... someone post that youtube link, I'd like to see it!

I can't see them floating Jesus in some NWO second-coming, he just flies around talking and giving sermons?

I can kinda see them staging that, just to "restore" faith, especially with the increase of Atheists over the years.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Some info pertaining to the Reptilian presence.

home.scarlet.be...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BStoltman
"... The Illuminati are the descendants of the hybridization program. Have their own agenda and is different then the reptilian agenda. ..."

CORRECT. Have a look at e.g. lovely Nancy Pelosi: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Their agenda:
- Wars, to make the populace easily controllable.
- Staged "terrorism" to justify them.
- Lying MSM.
- Fraudulent "bail-outs".
- etc.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

new topics

top topics

join