It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider - Area 51 (Note Project)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am currently in the process of compiling tons of video, and audio into a note, and major detail outline. If you haven’t heard of me I have been researching all sides of the different conspiracies for over 2 years now. I research at a minimum of 8 hours a day. I have watched well over 300 video lectures, and have read well over 100 books in the area of Secret Societies, Occult, and the New World Order, and many other subjects. Only recently have I begun going back through and taking detailed notes on all of that I read and watched, basically rewatching, and rereading everything. I have complete well of 15 lectures into note form including timestamps in the last week and a half or so. In the near future I will have a website dedicated to this information, and trying to connect the dots. I recently wrote detailed notes on Phil Schneider – Area 51 lecture, and though I would release a sampling of my notes on AboveTopSecret.com. My text file has the timestamps, and are in nice tables, and are in both Word, and PDF format, although I am not going to put those here because of display issues. Now all of this information is stated and claimed by Phil not me. It is very interesting; you can find the video link just before my notes begin. Some words and names may be misspelled and in cases that I didn’t know how to spell it I wrote it as it sounded, and since he was a government geologist some of his talk is geologist lingo, and I am not quite familiar with it. I wrote all the details down, to the best of my ability. If someone knows how to fix some spelling errors feel free to let me know, and please converse on the video, it is very interesting. I have 3 more of his to take notes on.

video.google.com...

Notes Begin Here:

Phil has 17 years experience working in the government Black Projects, and had a level 3 security clearance. He was a government geologist and engineer, and worked at many underground bases including, Area 51, S-4, and Los Alamos. He also co-invented methods used in shaped charge explosives, research to facilitate the building of underground military bases. Phil was also 1 of 3 to survive n human/alien war at Dulce, in August 1979. 66 Government workers lost their lives that day as well.
America first began to find out about aliens in 1909. All government Black Helicopters are made using metals from outside the planet.
Our black budget is 1.023 Trillion dollars every 2 years.
There are 131 active underground bases in the United States, and 1477 of them world wide. Each costs between 17 and 19 billion dollars. Each took 2-3 years to build each one. Now they build a couple each year.
There are Magnito Levitron trains underground that connect to all underground military bases. It goes Mach 2, and floats on a single rail at ¾ of inch off the rail.
He has pieces of debris from the Roswell crash that were given to him as a boy. He also has a piece of Titanium Alloy made for use on older Military Vehicles. The new aircrafts use hypersonic technology, and can go up to Mach 5. They use particle beam weapons, (lasers are obsolete). The government also uses a form of infrared technology that can see a dime on the kitchen floor from a satellite, and has a resolution factor of 99.9999961. The titanium piece he has can withstand temperatures in excess of 7500 degrees Fahrenheit, and has Niopium and Merinite (element 123) in it. The titanium is in a non crystalline form, and his sample was a dripping from the main crucible. He also has a crystalline form version of that titanium, which is grown in the confines of outer space (in not quite a super-vacuum area), and was given to use by the large grays. This crystalline version can with stand temperatures in excess of 10000 degrees Fahrenheit.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Area 51 employs over 18000 workers who work in shifts of 12 hours, and usually at night. He helped build 9 underground Military Bases that were 4 ¼ cubic miles in size. They have digging machines that melt the rock into a powder, and then melts the powder into a solid coating, which stabilizes the walls. This device is a form of laser.
He was in charge of building an add-on base to Dulce, in New Mexico, which is a biological facility. It is over 3 cubic miles in size. To the South west of that base, they were cutting 4 holes down into the earth for the creation of another base. The technology they use to dig these holes can go about 2 miles a day. At this site they kept having problems with the machine stopping working, so they decided to send some people down the hole to check it out. They had dug the 4 holes right on top of and into a small camp of large grays. Every time they finished digging a hole down, black soot would shoot out the hole. When he and few men went down the hole in a basket they were face to face w/ a 7ft gray. The smell down there was horrendous. He successfully shot and kills 2 of them. One then waved his hand in front of his chest and a blue beam nailed him, and opened his chest up and took 2 of his fingers off. He believes this beam was electrical. It burned all of his toe nails off, and burnt his left foot badly, and burning his left shoe completely off. He was then shoved into the basket by a green beret, and sends him back up the basket.
All governments since August of 1979 have been in constant conflict with aliens from other worlds, which include small grays, larges grays, and reptilians. There are at least 11 distinct races of alien known. 2 were benevolence, and 1 of those left because their world was under attack, which was the Pleiadians.
Bill Meyer has tons of valid info on aliens as well accord to Phil. There is an alien who has been working for the pentagon for over 58 years; his name is Val Valiant 4. He has a picture of him from August of 1943. The alien claims his life span is 490 years. He looks human but has 6 fingers, and toes, has an oversized heart, and 1 large lung, he has larger blood vessels, and has copper oxide for blood. His brain capacity is 300cm greater than ours, and has an IQ that is off the scale, he also speaks over a hundred languages fluently including alien. All aliens are wearing some form of space suit because they have germs that are deadly to us.
In 1947 the Military as sent before the US Senate to explain all the UFO Phenomenon, the Military lied of its knowledge.
He had a piece of Corbamite it is (element 140) and is the heaviest element in the world. It cannot be made Isotope or radiate Gamma rays, and is totally stable. It is used in all stealth aircraft, and all phoenix class submarines. When mixed with alien metals it cannot be melted by hardly anything including a particle beam weapon, and can take an excess of 10 million degrees Fahrenheit, it is grown by aliens. We got it because some grays broke off from the main group and gave us the technology as retaliation. It can be grown in 15 different crystalline systems. As a normal geologist the highest know crystalline system is 6. There are only 104 elements on the periodic table, yet the government has over 140.
The Alien Agenda is the complete take over of the planet, and the killing of 5/6th to 7/8ths of the world population by the year 2029. The remained would be used for slaves.
In 1954 there was a treaty in which Eisenhower signed a pact w/ the 3 known alien species of the time. The treaty said that in exchange for their technology they could take a few animals and humans for tests.
The 2 other survivors of the alien attack in Dulce are in a nursing home in Canada, and no American Citizens are allowed to speak to them.
There are 9 races of Alien which see humans as enemies. They don’t eat our meat but they love to use our glands as seasoning, it causes them a form of hallucination.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Area 51 is only 1 of 131 bases. Area 51 is technically a mega base because it has many bases within it. Some of which are called S-2, S-4, Groom lake, and many more. 28% of the nation product is used to build these bases.
Phil Schneider mentions that the Oklahoma bombing is a joke, and mentions the only thing that could destroy the beams of a world trade center is a nuclear weapon, he stated this in 1995.
Janet Reno cheated her way through law school according to Phil.
Stan Dao is a person speaking about these subjects as well. There is a brown star called Nemesis which is thought to be hollow. It has a specific gravity of around 1.718, and has a mass 10 times that of Jupiter, and is so large it is dragging comets, and debris w/ it. It is suppose to reach earths territory around 2052.
Red China has been having major problems with UFO’s. Russia has been shoot down around 50 saucers per month, and are having them hauled out to outer Mongolia.
He was having a book published called “Government Secrets Revealed”.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is really heavy stuff man, and i actually believe some or almost most of it too for some strange reason. IDK but this Phil guy is an interesting character. He has alot of info. on the Gov. but the type of info. thats really in the dark depths of the upper echalon. And i read the stories about his experiance at Dulce and at the famous Ducle Underground battle too.

This stuff is pretty amazing, and i don think that this guy is lying.

Thanks the for thread to re-new my knowledge on this stuff, and i picked up some new info. too.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is just my opinion, but, I think he was a hoaxer. The fact that he said he killed 2 alien grays just tells me it's bull, it sounded a bit egotistical to me. I believe Thomas Costello was only one of the few true underground base workers.

Just my .02 cents.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The first problem is that he couldn't have "co-invented" shape charges, since the first shape charges were invented in world war 1 to attack concrete forts if I'm not mistaken. So what does "Co-invented" methods used in shape charges mean? Shape Charge is kind of a catch all term that can describe any explosive device that is shaped to concentrate energy from the blast. For instance most anti-armor warheads are a type of shape charge. Another problem, U.S. budget, even off the records couldn't have been 1.23 trillion, the entire U.S. budget for 1979 was well under 1 trillion dollars.... and with the exception of the Reagan and Bush 43 administrations there has been a decrease in defense spending. SO finding 1 trillion dollars for black projects would have been a hard task to do. Those are the 2 biggest holes, the first just damages his credibility that anyone would be egotistic enough to make a claim like that, the second is number crunching that seems unlikely given the known facts. Also, does anyone know where he went to engineering school, because Schnieder said they used drills that could go down 7 miles a day, but yet the base was only 1 mile below the surface, and it was 2 days before they went down the hole, oh and why would you go down the hole to get a sediment sample. If you're drilling a hole then the dirt has to go somewhere, when the dirt comes up you see what kind of dirt it is to see what kind and how much explosive to use. It's called a core sample. That's the biggest hole in his story is you don't send someone down into the dirt to get a core sample, you bring the dirt to you. I've watched Schnieders recordings on youtube and he is either a good liar or convinced of what he's saying, but being convinced of what you're saying doesn't mean it was true.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Many of Phil's claims have been shown to be false... Just a couple examples, his father was not a U-Boat Commander, his cancer (that he claimed was from an alien firefight) was not in the area of his body where he got shot, etc., etc.

There are numerous threads here on ATS that unravel many of the untruths of this particular individual, so I'd highly caution any reader to look into these before believing Phil's stories...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Phil Schneider's tale maps out like a Sci Fi movie. Hollywood should take his story and make a movie out of it.

Ive always found it very very hard to believe. Even though he did die under mysterious circumstances.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I like Phil, Ive researched him as well as Bob Lazar, Tom Costello, ect. So maybe he exaggerated some claims, maybe his cancer did come from the alien gun, just because it was not in the spot that he was shot at doesnt mean there couldnt be a possibility thats where it originated from. He seems honest and sincere for the most part, and he had to of said something for him to wind up dead... His ex wife even looked into his death because phil was not the type to take his own life... Good note taking.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Can any one tell me if his book, government secretes revealed, is still available?
Or was it ever available?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Good question. Crackpot or not, his stories were fun to read about.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sounds very much like a hoax to me. There is almost no verifiable evidence, extensive use of sci-fi like terms and phrases, draws too much on established Ufology mythology etc...

In my opinion the entire story is pretty bizarre and reads more like poorly written science fiction than reality.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

To be fair, this is the guy who started the whole Underground Alien Bio lab rumor about Dulce. I think he is the guy who took that entire Dulce rumor and took it to a whole new level of outlandishness.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No offense to your research here op. However, Dulce and S-4 have yet to be proven to exist.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
No offense to your research here op. However, Dulce and S-4 have yet to be proven to exist.

NO REALLY????!!!
Thats the whole point.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

NO REALLY???!!! I thought it was about aliens getting high of our scent glands.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ok, so I will take it no one has read, or found out if his book, government secretes revealed, is even available.
Guess I will need to ask at libraries, and book stores.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by RedGolem]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
This is just my opinion, but, I think he was a hoaxer. The fact that he said he killed 2 alien grays just tells me it's bull, it sounded a bit egotistical to me. I believe Thomas Costello was only one of the few true underground base workers.

Just my .02 cents.

Absolutly! All hoaxers that carry hand guns with bone/shoulder problems kill themselvex with a cathiter double knotted from the back...... Then its reported as a heart atk.

After all if I had a gun and wanted to kill myself I would do it in a manner that would be impossible due to physicall abilities and suffer a hanging that would not break the neck making it horribly LONG to die. Not for once sec woul I just grab my hand gun and end it in a blink of an eye.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Any whistle blower follows the 95/5 rule in hopes of staying alive. This means 95% what you want to release and 5% bull to disscredit yourself and make you less of a target for TPTB.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BStoltman

new topics

top topics

join