It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:O Conspiracy Beerory! What beer are you drinkin' right now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have heard that beer is good Intrepid..but I'm with Ducky here... sipping a Lakeport Honey right now..It kinda tastes like my Fav Labatts Blue..Just cheaper.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm not drinking anything right now, but I will be cracking open a heineken mini-keg when I get home from work.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wow!!! A real ATS Supersoldier who doesn't take crap from anyone!!!!!!Thanks for posting, and for the heads up on the 8percenter!!! Ill have to look around for that one.I swear I will find it though.
Sooooo DWTz getting in deep here...

Lakeport Honey : AccessDenied
Toohey's Extra Dry : Mojo4sale
Dogfish India Pale Ale : AugustusMasonicus
Saranac October Fest
Steelback Thunder : Intrepid
Heineken: Aces in the Hole (I love heiny dark)
James Ready : The Duckster

And smoke 1 Montecristo #2 cigar

This sounds like some serious byaar drinkin'.
Ill be on the lookout for these beers in the Awesome fully stocked warehouse of a State store they have in Chesapeke Virginia this week at the US Open 9Ball.

I do want to read some storys though, and I am sure everyone else does too. Please tell us a funny story that can laugh at you about.State Law:
Ok thanks again Beer Lovers of the Above Network cheers to you and thank you all.
WEDWT

[edit on 12-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bored??? Here is a video I made for the US Open. Im on my way there.....The music is by my cousin Aaron and I. Watch it only while enebriated.State Law.DWT

[edit on 13-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
On the second bottle of Kopparberg Pear cider from Sweden. Must be served over ice.

Is their still the rule to tell a story. I think I would need several more to get a decent story

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
On the second bottle of Kopparberg Pear cider from Sweden. Must be served over ice.

You need to try maguires pear cider, its much smoother and less gassy than the Kopparberg pear cider.

I prefer them chilled with no ice.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Wizard

Never heard of Maguires, UK. Smoother than Kopparberg's. That is something I will have to try. Where do you buys Maguires from?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I searched high and low for any of the beers, and or ciders mentioned with no luck.Send me a beer in the mail and Ill return the beer with a selection of my own.Is that legal to send bottles through the mail???We all gotta tell a conspiracy beerory.Im drinkin some great lakes brewery right now...Its good.Burp.
D

[edit on 29-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm going to have to say Icehouse. Can get a 30 pack for 15.99 where I live. I didn't like the taste at first but when it's the only beer at my brothers house, I drank a few, then a few more, got hooked and passed out.:w:
Drinking one right now after a hard days work. Well it's my third, and I can guarantee you, not my last tonight. I'm hooked on the taste.

Edit: I must add, as Homer Simpson would say, "My liver has been very bad, and must be punished"!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Slash]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join