It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:O Conspiracy Beerory! What beer are you drinkin' right now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi BTS! Late night eh? Its true, Men drink Beer at this time of night while contemplating life, and surfing the Above Networks.
I need to try new Beers to surf ATSBTSAP to, If your bored tonight please enlightening me to your favorite Conspiracy Beerory! Then add a link to the website, and from this moment on, I do solemly swear to buy the Beer you post about, drink it all, and let you know what I think on the Conspiracy Beerory Rating Index Pointomometer. C.B.R.I.P.

Soo, the Beer I am drinkin' right tonight is ....Pilsner Urquell The original golden beer. My all time goto favorite conspiracy Beerory!
Try it, let me know if its good on the index. If I try a refered Beer, and I like it I will respond with a rating, post,very special thank you speech all about it, and star!
You should try them all too, rate,speech,and star!The beer with the most stars, or most convincing speech in favor will be the best BTS browsing Beer by votes! By then, we will all have partaked in alot of good Beers as well as learn-ed alot of cool stuff!

Please show us the way to the next good Conspiracy Beerory!

In conclusion, I love Beer, and I hope you do too.
DWT

wikipedia link
pilsnerurquell site link

[edit on 6-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey now...women drink beer while on ATS/BTS as well.
My brew of choice is Lakeport Honey

www.lakeportbrewing.ca...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OK, I am going to have to order that one I think. I will send them a email, an ask them pretty please with sugar on top to ship me a 6 pack sympathetic with my obligation to drink this beer, and rate in on the C.B.R.I.P. This one looks like a toughie! Ill giver a go finding it!
Girls who drink Beer are my favorite, I dont get into the wine girls as much as the Beer girls.
Thank you for the suggestion Ill get back to you.
DWT

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Enjoy buddy! Hell knows I love my beer...a little too much sometimes.As for drinking wine...
Tastes like vinegar!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Warning! I am sober:

Ok good, I do not like anything off of the vine. I am a Chef so I have to drink it sometimes!

New rules of the game, if you read this even by accident you have to drink, post, star rate every single beer mentioned that is humanly possible within your budget. If you complete your quest, you will live a long prosperous life with many children and all the cash you could ever want!

The winner will recieve a very special commemerative speech by me, about the named beer and winning submissions, with a full review of the winners drinkin' ceremony. Including a picture of a tropy I will make personaly in honor of the Beer, and best speech made in honor of BTS, and the state of Beerdom. The person who submits the best beer will have me as your slave thread supporter for the rest of the year as well. Joke.

New rules of the game as well. you can only post in this thread while actually drinking beer, this will help offset the possibility of not really having the full consistancy of the thread, flagging and staring while not drinkin' is acceptable.

You may only write posts while semi intoxicated, and or drinking your favorite beer. If anyone disagrees or wants add to the prize, or wants new rules let me know.
If this thread is against T+C let me know too Ill end the thread ,or Mods can take over the game at any time, or add a prize.

Exceptions 2.:You can post if your not drinkin' but you have to warn us that your sober. You can also tell a good Beerdrinkin' story featuring your favorite beer, for extra points. Remember to warn of non-intoxication.

Bonus speech for the person who drinks every single submited beer.

IDBADWT

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm here and I have a Lakeport honey beside me...as always...well on Friday and Saturday anyways....

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have a case of Toohey's Extra Dry, and im about to crack my first, it is 9.15am. No im not an alcoholic, Bathurst is about to start in about 45 mins, Australia's no1 car race.
woohoo.

Cheers.
:w:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Im not much of a beer drinker personally.. But I do love my whiskey!!

And for a conspiracy in this realm.. Did you know that Jack Daniles lowered their proof by like 10%?

I was reading that the old timmer Jack fans where not even told that they where going to change the brew.. They said it was for a cleaner taste..
But I know its all about the money. For every 1% proof you have is what you pay.. Thus the company Jack Daniles pays 10% less tax on their bottles than they did a couple years ago!

I am lucky and dont drink that much and still have an old bottle of Jack in my room here! So I am going to keep this and break it open if there is an end of the world type deal that happens..
So atleast I will have my Jack-n-cokes for the end

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
At the moment I am enjoying a Dogfish India Pale Ale.....which is conspicously being pared with an equally tasty Montecristo #2. I might have to chase both of these with an Saranac October Fest or two.

God, I love adult beverages.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
OK this time Im a drinkin' Staropramen beer very tasty czech import.Yummy.

Ok Mojo I will add the link to Toohey's Extra dry Now what in the world is a podpeople?? This is a wierd site lol!!!I gotta try this beer!!I will search high and low for it.

OK so far I have to drink:
Toohey's Extra Dry
Dogfish India Pale Ale
Montecristo #2
Saranac October Fest
Lakeport Honey

These are going to be some tough beers to find.

Ok be sure to put links to the beers if possible.

OK I am going to tell a Conspiracy Beerory since I have some time.

I was driving with my friend several years ago we were drinking Guiness like crazy in those days. It was 2am and my friend and I had the great idea to drive aVW railbuggy all over the place for fun and all that. I was about 19 at the time and a full fleged VW mechanic. So we drive all the way out to the swamp farms in Hartville Ohio backroads of course.We are way out there and there is no light just the moon to see by.Of course we run out of gas and are stuck. We had seen a radish farm back a ways so we walked over to it to see what we could find lying around. So were creeping around this guys farm and we started eating radishes they had lying around in hoppers . So then we went out back and found a tractor and siphoned gas out of the tractor and were on our way.Sneaky little basta...I know but hey whats drinking, and railbuggin good for? A Conspiracy Beerory!!!

[edit on 11-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

yeah its a classic ad for toohey's extra dry. The guy grows people then snap freezes them and takes their beer. Its a bit weird. Come to think of it all our beer ads are weird here. Now maybe thats a beerory conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

DNT, please don't attempt to drink a Monte #2 as this is a highly prized cigar. It should be lit with a cedar strip and slowly smoked for maxium enjoyment

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What about those of us who prefer something other than beer. Will the OP allow us to widen the scope of the thread.

Can we speak about cider as well?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Warning:Im sober

Yea, sure, its a free for all BTS drink fest, BUTT and this is the butt that stinks..you gotta be drinkin' while you post, or you have to warn us.Make sure its alcoholic cider though lol!!!You have to tell a good story too, thats another new law I just made up.Hahaha. Welcome all the drinkers of the World.Is there a alcoholic Cider Conspiracy afoot?:w:

[edit on 12-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hey now...I got the beer..right here beside me...#3 already... but hey now..just because it's your thread does not mean you can change the rules halfway through.I don't have any stories, except for the stupid things I've done while drunk.I do not want to post those.
Like being wasted after a night of drinking beer, hopping on the back of a motorcycle to go home...not smart. :shk:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I guess I will have to post more tomorrow as I have not got an opened cider along side me.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OK Im not sober anymore on #2pilsner.
reply to post by AccessDenied

Well there you go!!! There was an amazing story!!!OK sorry to change the rules I retract said law.
the beer drinkin' woman!

[edit on 12-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Thats better...on your knees buddy... ooopppsss, I'm getting a little fiesty..Damn beer!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not sober, drinking a decent strong Canadian beer, check out the lower left hand corner
:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hmmmmm..never tried that one out Intrepid?

Usually a Lakeport...James Ready is nice tho.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join