It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3D WTC Demolition Model

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Dear ATSers,

Well I have been working on this for a while now - trying to get a half realistic 3D simulation/visualisation of the WTC demolition. Your all welcome to check out on youtube:

uk.youtube.com...

Suggestions, opinions, questions welcome. Its still early days really and I could do with more computers to improve the render, but its starting to look feasible and perhaps will inspire others to help or make their own. If anyone is running finalrender and 3ds max and would like to help let me know.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This looks very intriguing. I have tried to model some physical scale models with some limited successes. While its impossible to generate a spontaneous collapse, i can get a "progressive collapse" when explosives help. There is really no question in my mind that a spontaneous collapse is impossible. NIST failed in their own physical models of progressive collapse, they couldnt even initiate it!!! Funny how the debunkers forget this important fact.

It seems to be more of an animation that a simulation however. I would like to see a real engineering model using the universal law, MATH!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
It seems to be more of an animation that a simulation however. I would like to see a real engineering model using the universal law, MATH!

It true that its more of a visualisation than a true simulation, but then so is the official impact models.

However it is incorrect to say that it is not without math as really the whole thing is generated via pure math to start with! Its a 3d model! And it does have many elements that lean toward real simulation.

For instance, the model makes use of basic rules of physics. We have a gravity and mass relationship applied to the building, although in this instance the model assumes the building is made out of entirely the same material (concrete for this example). It also considers things like wind, frictions, densities. I am using some push and pull type forces on areas to emulate the vacuum created by dense matter moving downwards. I spent much time tweaking the various variables and timings on the explosives to get balance, placement, distance and the strength so just enough is needed to push the mass out approximately as far as required.

I am planning on perhaps including other elements like a basic steel core framework and seeing what happens with that and I could use various other particle arrays to represent different materials and other debris from the building too. All that would do though is enhance the visualisation.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

I will send you soon this blender model, Architects and Engineers for 911truth are also interested in your model
best regards
911truth.ch
Switzerland

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Curious, why did you remove this video, before I had a chance to see and react on it?
Not all members are 24/7 online.

If you modeled it as a concrete structure, it will be far from reality.

Or are you trying to build a virtual steel framed structure with a core, and virtually demolition that one?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

ADMIN : The following post ONLY turns up when you click the "Reply to" link to react on the last post, it shows up under the text-input window in the offered previous-posts listing.
It was posted one and an half hour before my above post.
It does NOT show in my browser when I just plainly view this thread.
This is a very bad bug....

Exact text as seen under my posting window :

Anonymous ATS

Icon depicting mood of postposted on 21/5/08 at 20:28

reply to post by Insolubrious ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )

I will send you soon this blender model, Architects and Engineers for 911truth are also interested in your model
best regards
911truth.ch
Switzerland

external image ( www.infographiste.ch... )

external image ( www.infographiste.ch... )

Edit the 2 pictures in.

[edit on 21/5/08 by LaBTop]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ditto.

What happened to the video, mang?

It looks interesting to mine eyes.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Those blender models above look like interesting to work with.

I 'pulled' the video as I was planning on updating it. Will put it back up though since it is in demand.

I am doubting I have enough processor power for anything much more graphically complex that the original model I was using, as cpu usage was the main bottleneck and I had to really compromise the details although given enough power I am pretty confident though I could do the model with a basic steel core. Infact my very first few models included a core element but I had to remove it as it was taking way more power to process and render, mainly because its so much denser material than the concrete and doesn't break down the same way. I also felt it wasn't particularly necessary to demonstrate how explosives would destroy the core structure as the concrete model was pretty damning enough in my opinion.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

best regards
911truth.ch
Switzerland

Where can I get my hands on the model?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This was the last version i put up

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
If anyone is running finalrender and 3ds max and would like to help let me know.

First, star and flag for the effort.

I may be able to help a little. We use AutoDesk 2008 at work. We also have Visual Analysis. We may be able to find some good software for cheap that could analyse a real structure. It's funny this post came across my eyes today. I was actually looking for software to start learning.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is the website of the FREE Blender modeling and rendering version 2.46 software as to this date :

www.blender.org...

model • shade • animate • render • composite • interactive 3d

Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License.

This is the download page :

www.blender.org...

You can download the optional Yafray render engine here :

www.blender.org...

And here we can expect a Free Download from Fernando Tognola :
www.infographiste.ch...

3D WORLD TRADE CENTER * in July/June 2008
Thousands of dollars value pack will be
available for free download including:

-3D rendered model fully customizable for the open source and arguably the best 3d suite development free software blender 3d!
-Interiors of lobby, elevator shafts, stairways,plaza and more!
- In an effort to bring the truth about 911 for video developers, military, students, ea enthusiasts,
documentary producers, artists,video edition developers, teachers, scientists, investigators using the powerful physics emulation/simulation engines of blender,
and anyone who wants to learn to develop 3d or simply surf
around the WTC before it was demolished.

BTW, this is another possibility of this software package :
www.vimeo.com...

[edit on 7/6/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

dear srs, please email me for the model as is, the project has gone wayoverboard the deadline because of 911issues litterally above our heads...

email me to request and Ill send you the model as is, blend file, 80%completed

best regards
Fernando Tognola

[email protected]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Interesting. However I think the video demonstrations could do without the sythisized music tracks. Perhaps voice commentary as to what is happening in the video explaining how things occured would be of more benefit to the video than some music track.

JMO, but if you want it taken seriously, do without the synth music.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Why are all of these "old threads" being bumped over this past week; specifically in this forum.

Is this some sort of planned thing? Is there any organization or a group behind this?

I mean sheesh an anon poster digs up the old sept clues thread by Bsreg. Threads that were startes 2,3, and 4 years ago back on the front page? It's blatantly obvious.

It's not just one person but I can safely say it's about a dozen or so ofrposters that openly have let it be known they believe the official story, for the most part.

Suppose I'll contact an admin. Because to me it seems a bit too coincidental, and it is disrupting the forum as new threads are being lost to page 2 or 3 ect. Perhaps I'm just biased, and blowing it out of proportion. So I'll hopefully get an unbiased opinion as to whether or not, there's been an excessive amount of "old thread bumping" going on in the past week.

oh, btw, thanks for digging this fossil up, the links for that blender software were still good!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think this 3d visual is a good one so rather than start a new thread i will add it here and leave it open to discussion if some feels it is better as a new thread be my guest.

3D mock up of events

[edit on 023131p://f49Monday by plube]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
LOL VIDEO REMOVED BY USER VIOLATION????

the 2nd one

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I see it even happening in the other forums like the general conspiracy area.

top topics

join