It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actually, a pretty good summary of whats in my head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Im hoping to one day become a cryptozoologist and although I dont think I have any kind of psychic abilities I have always considered myself somewhat sensitive to things unseen/that nature. There are so many different theories on subjects of the unknown, but I have gained a firm personal belief in the existance of cryptids, spirits (good and evil), ET's, some creatures from ancient folklore/fairytales, and, although Im not a peticularly religious person, I have what I guess you would call a "spiritual" belief of riencarnation as far as who you are never really dies. By this I mean I think there are different levels of being such as different beings and worlds existing at the same time/place without both or at least one not knowing of the others existance (I suppose they could be reffered to as deminsions, but not quite the same as the typical sci-fi movie deminsion). Ex. When your body in this life dies your "spirit", or whatever you want to call it, moves on to the next level of being in another form, and so on and so forth the cycle. Sorry to go so far into all this.

Here are some of my experiences:

1) 1997 (age 10) shadow person
2) 2005 (age 17) strange large animal
3) 1997-2005 (age 10-17) very frightening "entity" ? that followed me even after a move to a new house.

Thats all for now, more details on these events in later posts!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Great introduction thread!!

Welcome to ATS. I'm really looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey SeeThruTheSurface

Welcome to ATS

Looking forward to reading what you have to share

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, me hearty!

Oh, sorry, I'm still stuck on Talk Like A Pirate Day.

top topics

join