It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy,10 Kills 5 By Fire, Man Commits Suicide .. .... Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
CNN

A 10-year-old boy charged with arson and murder in the deaths of his mother and four others was released to the custody of his grandmother Monday in a case that has shocked and divided a small Ohio town.

Firstly, I apologize if this is in the wrong area. It is a current event, but possesses some conspiracy elements.

This is a tough topic for me since I do have an indirect connection to the following events of which I will be discussing here.

I will give some background on my relationship to this story.
It is a little complicated so please bare with me.

My son who is 19 is best friends with the boy whose aunt lost 3 children in this fire. The best friend lived next door to the aunt so there was allot of daily involvement and first hand knowledge of the events, which had taken place and is still taking place.

About a month ago, my son told me that the aunt had worn a wire ( for the police ) into the house of a Crack Cocaine dealer for the sole intention of recording a conversation of a drug transaction. With the recording made, all that was left to do was for her to testify against the alleged drug dealer.
In addition, there was another gentleman ( who I will refer to as John ), who had a superior knowledge of these transactions and was due to testify as well. John incidentally was the younger brother of a Life Long Good Friend of mine.
On the morning of Sept. 16th, a little after 9:00, the fire broke out. Strangely enough, one of the first calls was at 9:11 am. The tragic result of that fire was 4 children and one adult dead.
Hours later, John was found dead. It was an apparent suicide. Done by a gun shot wound.
Later in the evening, my son had called me and told me that he had talked to his friend and that his friend had reason to believe that the fire was started by a Molotov cocktail. At this point the fire was still in the early stages of its investigation.

The next day I learned that the 10 year old boy may have had some involvement in the fire.
The following day, while talking to a family member of john’s, there is an indication made that the bullet retrieved from john did in fact NOT come from the weapon which was found at the scene. Furthermore, there were no traces of powder or powder burns on john.
All the while, the 10 year olds lawyer maintains that the boy is innocent, family members and friends believe that the boy did not start the fire. They do believe that the boy was in that part of the house where the fire started putting him in the wrong place at the wrong time.
There are also family members and friends who believe that the ones that really know what happened are not going to come out with any information.
Currently there are family members and friends in contact with news media who are trying to get the media to add some pressure so that some of the information from both events is brought into the light.
In the event that I receive any other information that I feel may be credible, I will post it to this thread.

Daniel

join