It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying humanoid captured on tape???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was searching youtube.com, and I've found this by accident :
youtube.com...

Hmm...

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Dz0ni]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dz0ni

i think that was so fake beacause the speed of the car was not proportionate to that thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
this looks very much like a flock of birds. They look to be in a tight formation when leaving the tower since they all departed at once, then they disperse a bit, and when they get over by the other building, there are already other people standing there. They do not turn into a person like one of the posters making a you tube comment suggested.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think this was posted before, as I have seen it before.

It is quite unnerving, although it moves fast in a jerky way making it seem kinda fake, but not too fake.

I'm thinking mothman; it reminds me of him.

But who knows? When I first saw this it gave me the creeps.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I seen this video before. Someone suggested spring heeled jack.

Read here......

Spring Heeled Jack

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Someone mentioned that people were already up on that other building, but if you pause at 00:16 and go frame by frame you can see that the human like figure on the next building doesn't show up until the flying thing does.

I'm not saying that this is the real deal, because for a moment it looked like a smear on the window.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelightfullyDreadful
Someone mentioned that people were already up on that other building, but if you pause at 00:16 and go frame by frame you can see that the human like figure on the next building doesn't show up until the flying thing does.

I'm not saying that this is the real deal, because for a moment it looked like a smear on the window.

Go frame by frame to get a better look yes. I have no comment on what it is.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It seems very staged to me. Just randomly video shooting inside car then suddenly queing on tower after 3 seconds of drivers side A beam for no obvious reason. Just seems awfully staged.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hoax.

My vote is that it's a plastic bag. It may be closer to the camera than you think.

Another reason why I think it's a hoax is because it's from Fallen Wings. Those people are nutso... They believe everything that is sent to them.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

Gotta agree with ya Katt , that was no creature/flyin' humanoid .

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
did the sound cut off,when they saw whatever it was?

everytime i play it, the sound goes off, right when it gets good.

which means, the person in the car, could have said, 'look at that ...(so and so.) eplaining what it is. but they cut the sound off, when they saw how freaky it looked, to try and create a hoax?

not sure, just wondering if the sound goes off for other viewers.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thats pretty interesting.....

does this prove that Fairies do exist?!?!

Seriously i dont know. Very similar to the Mexican strange jumping thing. Saw it on YouTube also, in Mexico theres an unknown creature that ppl filmed that jumped really high and was humanoid looking too.

new topics

top topics

join