It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic conspiracy exposed part two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
One of the individuals credited with helping to start this satanism scare is an evangelist by the name of Mike Warnke who
wrote a bestselling autobiography entitled "The Satan Seller".

In this book he claims to have been a satanist with a group of at least 1500 or 2000 followers. He was a high priest or so he claims. Then over a period of time he went through a change of heart and more or less became born again.
Now as a christian minister he runs his own ministry which according to one account may have made roughly 2 million a
year.

He performs as a comedian on the christian circuit and has written other books in addition to this one.
However his claim to have been a satanist at one time has been exposed as a fraudulent claim by two journalists for a publication known as Cornerstone magazine.
What makes this case remarkable also was that the two journalists who exposed his false claims are also christians themselves! It takes one to know his own kind better than anyone else.

The co-author of Mike Warnke's autobiography was David Balsiger,the author and producer of another well known book and documentary film"In Search Of Noah'sArk".
His reputation however for dishonesty or the mispresenting of facts is almost as notorious as Mr.Warnke.
He was the chief producer and researcher for the TV documentary "Incredible Discovery of Noah's Ark".
A production of Sun International pictures.
A show that many critics have pointed out contained false or inaccurate testimonies from eyewitnesses who weren't.
One of them went so far as to admit afterwards that he had lied about his experience regarding the discovery of Noah's ark.

He did so he claimed to expose the nonsense that this show was foisting on the public regarding the supposed
existence of this artifact. The piece of wood that he claimed to have taken from the ark actually came from an area near
Long Beach,Ca. To make it look ancient he actually took this piece of wood and cooked it in his kitchen even giving it
the aroma of teryiaki sauce! Strange that no one would question why a piece of wood from Noah's ark would smell like
this condiment.

So it seems that one of the biggest religous hysterias of modern times was helped started by two evangelical con men out to dupe the public especially the christian one.
The fact is that the christian fundies/evangelical ones were more than responsible for spreading this conspiracy scare.

It would serve their cause to scare people into believing that there exists an evil or diabolical group of satanists, with international membership and including many in the highest reaches of government,business,entertainment and any other sphere of human society.

Again below are the same links that I posted in my original
thread on the same subject.

www.atlantaapologist.org...

users.cybercity.dk...

answers.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, I have no doubt there exists a true Satanic Culture complete with twisted ideas of extreme self gratification, abusive practices to self and/or others, blood sacrifices, etc. What I find equally, and maybe more disturbing, are so called "Messengers of God" or whatever they claim to be, who Lie, Cheat, Con & Swindle people in deceptive religious games.

Some sicko degenerate Sadist out to hurt others physically & mentally for reasons of Self Gratification, Diety Worship, Thrills, or whatever is obviously a pathetic form of lifestyle choice. However, their willful and admitted devotion to such a choice, when openly expressed without shame or concealment is, in my opinion, less foul than someone who decieves others while under the guise of being God's messenger.

Evangelists who prey on those who they claim to be helping, for their personal material gain & greed, Clergy who sexually molest children and self righteous, self proclaimed divine authority figures with their hypocritical judgements and forked toung lies are truely in a class all their own. The darkness that lives within their hearts and stench which permiates their being is a unique and horrid evil which can only be found in the most wretched of human existence.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
From mojom>

Evangelists who prey on those who they claim to be helping, for their personal material gain & greed, Clergy who sexually molest children and self righteous, self proclaimed divine authority figures with their hypocritical judgements and forked toung lies are truely in a class all their own. The darkness that lives within their hearts and stench which permiates their being is a unique and horrid evil which can only be found in the most wretched of human existence.

Amen to that!
It's ironic that those who come and claim to be doing something good often end up doing the opposite.
I remember someone once telling me that good intentions
can pave the way to hell.
It turns out that those who are claiming to be righteous may be doing just that.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Satanism is the scourage of the world a pox on humanity. The human trapped in a dead end cycle or spirit to damnation from spirit of right hand to the creator.

I don't really care about any fakers and their stories or any damage control attempts no matter how well founded, satanism is a dead end street.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

I don't really care about any fakers and their stories or any damage control attempts no matter how well founded, satanism is a dead end street.

Well to tell you the truth I don't believe or support Satanism
either,especially as a religion.
I might agree with some of the philosophy as advocated by
Anton Lavey and others like him.

But to me christianity along with other religions have been
a greater evil in the past and present.
Satanism doesn't come close to the misery and the bloodshed that has been caused by christianity and islam.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yogibear

Originally posted by THENEO

Well to tell you the truth I don't believe or support Satanism
either,especially as a religion.
I might agree with some of the philosophy as advocated by
Anton Lavey and others like him.

But to me christianity along with other religions have been
a greater evil in the past and present.
Satanism doesn't come close to the misery and the bloodshed that has been caused by christianity and islam.

I have no problems with Satanism, religion or otherwise. I wouldn't follow the belief, myself, as self-gratification and egotism are paths of Darkness - which, I suppose, is the entire purpose. Satanism itself isn't a "bad" religion, per se, however, as with all religions, Satanism too has the extremists who think they need to sacrifice virgins in a cemetary to please the Dark Force. The number if people killed in the name of Satanism pales in comparison to the number of those killed in the name of Christianity and Islam, as stated above.

new topics

top topics

join