It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Google Video Coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Just thought I would post this for everyone:

This page is a self proclaimed "Internet Repository of Free Hidden Information Videos".

Great idea. Rather than having to do different Google or YouTube searches, this page offers many at one source.

I happened upon this page using the Flock browser's "Stumble" function. For those of you who don't know, Stumble is a pulg-in that allows you to pick and choose different subjects (in this case, Conspiracies) or topics and will take you around the web to view various websites that offer information on these topics of choice. As far as I know, Flock (Mac) and it's sister program FireFox (Mac & PC) are the onlay browers that allow the plug-in, but there may be more. If you do use this plug-in, please rate the pages you view with a"thumbs up" or "thumbs down" to help other viewers find relative pages of interest.

Hope you enjoy the video repository.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by tyranny22]

In response to this thread I checked out the link that shows many videos of conspiracy topic. Upon clicking on some interesting video titles I found that the Apollo was a Hoax videos were deleted and some on other sensitive topic but it seems like a massive coverup. Maybe the government is paying google now to control the online video industry. Remember that google now owns youtube and together they represent the biggest online video source.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ya it just can't be good that google owns youtube. Its a dangerous monopoly on information for sure.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rhombus24

actually if you just search the title in google video you should find it..

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
All the interesting topics that I want to see have been removed from Google. There is something going on that we cannot see for sure.

new topics

top topics

join