It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

having second thoughts...

page: 1

join
share:
tr

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Although it appears that Bush- cheney et al are just money grubbing plotters of evil, Perhaps, just perhaps they are not. Maybe it's a conspiracy of do-gooding.

After all, how many times is the plot twisting? If G.W. and the military actually faked 911 as some of the conspiracy sites say maybe there was a much more sinister plot involved which required it.

If people are as slow as they appear to be in grasping the truth of the fraudulent 911 scenario; and Saudi terrorists are so smart that they were the company providing computers for the FBI like I just read, maybe we do need a nanny government.

Still, my gut instinct is that we are supposed to be an open society. Bush's secrets appear overwhelming. But in reading that a Muslim FBI agent would not record another Muslim in the course of investigation, just because of his "muslimness," it makes me think that freemason conspiracy is maybe not a bad thing (maybe) and not so unusual.

Unless it's all a grand freemason plot. The internet allows all freemasons and every other secret organization to link up worldwide. Indeed, these are interesting times.

A grand muslim plot? A grand plot by every plotting scheming organization on earth. A battle of the illuminatis (plural-opposing each other) AAaaargggh. Screams Charlie Brown. Is Lucy holding the football???? (I need bigger brains)

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So you're saying Bush was threatened with something else, and 9/11 might've been the lesser of 2 evils? Well, if so, and if secrecy was required or else something much worse woulda heppened... that's a conspiracy within a conspiracy. It's a riddle wrapped in an enigma...

Well that's why we have this website. We have until the New World Order to figure all of this out guys. Cuz when NWO (or police state, or something similar) is established in the name of security, free speech is out the window and probably the internet too. So let's figure this out quick before that happens..

tr

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reviewing a few facts...nah- Bush is a war criminal and an environmental disaster

And even if Bush thought he was doing the right thing (the end justifies the means) If Bush had anything to do with the the attack on the world trade center to get support for a war against Iraq, it's would be "bearing false witness against your neighbor" (one of the ten commandments restrictions) so claiming a Christian morality as a rationalizing factor would be repugnant to Christianity. (Operation Northwoods also was an unchristian plan)

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by tr]

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by tr]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a grand muslim extreamist plot

top topics

join