It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Use of Ozone in Medicine...must see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just want to say that i have had it with the medical industry, you know i have been researching ozone, blood electrification...just your basics in a long list of homeopathic and alternative medicine. It just breaks my heart when i hear on the news that someone has died from a certain kind of cancer or what not, or that a friends family member has died...sometimes i wish they would have told me thee things before, i could have probably made a difference by suggesting these alternatives.

This is one of the most well researched and informative documentaries available on the medical use of ozone. This documentary is filled ... all » with first hand expert experiences of how ozone is used to cure cancers, cure literally hundreds of illnesses and even extend the life of HIV and AIDS sufferers well beyond the capabilities of the standard medical poisons such patients are typically prescribed. Don't miss this!

www.vetshelpcenter.com...

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
dupulicate thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This actually looks good!
You have to go to the website to see the link.
I love Gary Busy(sp?)!

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here here, ive been electrifying my blood for the past few weeks and i already feel WAY better than before, i think this stuff is really improving my health, check my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I want to see the film

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Can you please give me that video/youtube/google link again?
I could not navigate to it - seems they removed it from where I
went to. ruffian.gerald at g mail

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Bumping this thread. Bought a cheap ozone generator today and already feeling much much better. They really are the medicine of the future (along with checking mineral deficiencies esp. Mg and K).

Peace to all.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

The FDA which is a guardian of public health says ozone is very dangerous and can kill you.

The FDA are professional people who stop quacks from endangering public safety.

ozone gas kills people as proved by pollution experts.

ozone can burn and can explode as it very reactive.

visit quackbusters for this ozone snake oil truth.

ozone can empysemia.

Always visit your doctor or approved medical practitionar.

do not use ozone.it kills.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Are you being sarcastic?

FDA, Guardians of public health?

Are you serious?

Do you ever breathe the sweet air after a storm? That's ozone, bub.

Anyway, I won't get into a slug fest, I don't have time, people can google:

Ozone therapy Tesla Olive Oil Generator Germany Study Supressed

if they want. There are also vids on Youtube of doctors injecting it into tumors and getting great results.

Ozone could lose big pharma millions, it's ridiculously safe, been used in germany for decades, just don't breathe it in when you're ozonanting water.

Last comment.

Over/Out

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No, ATSguy is not kidding. Read the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) on the stuff:
www.ozoneapplications.com...

And the "sweet smell after a storm" isn't ozone. Ozone is the sharp smell you get after a lightning bolt passes close by. The "sweet smell" is wind and rain washing the local pollution out of your immediate area.

I don't trust Youtube vids. So many of them are frauds (for instance, how do you know the person in the video really is a doctor (because they said so?) and how do you know the diagnosis and results aren't faked?)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

dude, you should stop believing the govt, the FDA and your doctor/pharma paid medical researcher/nine o clock news. seriously. for an example of why, please refer to my thread about a director of a pharma company in sweden who has just 'come clean' about the 'situation' of healthcare in the world today.

wakey wakeys everybody...those in power dont care if they harm you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

I've made an Ozone generator before. All I did was take a transformer from a neon sign(mine was a small 3000v) connect the two output leads to two seperate pieces of 3"x 3" metal window screen and adhere them to the opposite sides of a 4"x 4" piece of window glass. I enclosed this in a small open ended box with a computer fan hooked up to your power supply going to the transformer-easy!(5000v would be ideal but I personally wouldn't exceed a 10,000v transformer)

Do not confuse an Ozone generator with an ionizer/ion generator. Two completely seperate puppies!

As with anything else, to much of a good thing is bad for you. You know if your ozone level is getting to high when your throat starts getting dry or scratchy. Simply turn off the unit for 20 mins.

Ozone is an oxidizer. It's great to use in a room where you have cat boxes to eliminate the funk. Also in musty basements, bathrooms etc.

Ozone is unstable, it has a short life of 20-30 minutes, then it combines to itself to make Oxygen( Ozone is O1 and Oxygen is O2).

Ozone, as far as health benifits, has many. Again, in acceptable quanities, by breathing in Ozone it kills allergents and viruses and nuetralizes pollutants.

Because of its short life span, some feel that drinking ozonated water is more benificial and it very may well be that the Ozone would enter you blood stream faster before it resorts back to O2. The reguvinating effects that people experience from Ozone therapy can most likely be attribulated to the conversion of O1 to O2 20-30 minutes later.

To ozonate water, all I did was put a fish pump in my generator box and run the air line through a bubbler into a glass of water for 10-15 minutes and then quickly drink it because of its short life.

Lastly, during a lightning storm the lightning does produce ozone naturally which is mother natures way of cleansing herself. Ozone does have that clean 'after a rain storm' smell.

But I will say again in response to 'Ozone- Very bad,bad..', too much of anything can be bad for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ozone (O3) is an oxidizer. It cannot explode, although it can cause other conbustables to do so. It breaks down into oxygen (O2) in the equation

2O3 < - > 3O2

unless pollutants are present. If pollutants are present, the ozone will tend to oxidize them, cleaning the air. In small amounts, ozone is harmless and probably does have health benefits; in large quantities, ozone can be toxic. However, it is difficult to achieve high enough concentrations to be toxic, since ozone breaks down so easily.

It does essentially the same thing as hydrogen peroxide, only in a gaseous form as opposed to a liquid form. Peroxide is also toxic in high concentrations, but has been used as a home health aid for eons and is regularly sold at most stores that have a HBA (Health and Beauty Aids) section.

As for cancer, research is ongoing, but slow. The oxidation qualities make me believe there may be something to the idea of using ozone... although peroxide would have a similar effect.

Ozone is responsible for the sweet smell after a thunderstorm, and it is also responsible for the sharp stinging smell after a lightning bolt. It is simply a difference in concentration.

TheRedneck

[edit on 7/19/2009 by TheRedneck]

new topics

top topics

join