It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29,000 year old Alien cave drawings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey, I just found this information on possible cave drawings in Tanzania, Africa apparently dating 29,000 years ago.

In the distant past, mysterious non-human beings were witnessed in Tanzania, East Africa. People saw them and recorded their presence for future generations in form of paintings. These paintings found high up on the hills, depict an extraterrestrial visitation and were created 29,000 years ago!

SOURCE (WITH IMAGES)

What do you guys think of these drawings? They look very 'alien like' to me in the way the people of the time drew these weird creatures. The thing that fascinates me though are the potential UFO craft drawings. They look very much like the UFO craft depicted in todays photographs and alleged eye witness accounts.

I don't think it's been debunked or shown before, but sorry if it has. What do you guys think of these paintings near 30,000 years old? Alien depictions or just rubbish artists?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

you could also argue those are the sons of the annunaki, the nephilim and the giants

who knows, very interesting though

I do see that one is very tall next to the giraffe

link   
sorry DP

[edit on 5-10-2007 by MurderCityDevil]

link   
sorry TP

[edit on 5-10-2007 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Great find OP! I agree w/ the last poster, probably the Anunnaki or similiar "giants"

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Found a few more depictions of what could be described as Aliens from Australia.

In Australia, more than 100,000 rock art sites have been discovered. Many of them are extraordinary in a number of ways. According to Aboriginal religious belief, some drawings of their ancestral beings have been present on the rock walls since mythical times.

The rock paintings in Australia are rumoured to be around 40,000 years old or even older. The meaning of the paintings are unknown and shrouded in mystery.

PIC 1

PIC 2

PIC 3

PIC 4

PIC 5

PIC 6

PIC 7

PIC 8

PIC 9

PIC 10

The few with rings around their heads remind me of pictures the Egyptians did, most notably of the God Ra. The Sun God. Any link here I wonder? The Gods that came from the Sun/sky?

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

yeah those pics are pretty awesome

its kinda like it reinforces the whole alien story altogether,

but at the same time i wonder if any aborigne made face painting or tribal tattoo to make themselves or atleast cheifs to look that way thus giving them the honor of being painted to a wall, do i think that?

no, in my opinion, definite aliens

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good find, Arawn.

This should be interesting. I think in Africa there is a lot to discover and find. Check out some of the pictures below.

^ thought it was a beautiful picture

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Good pictures TheOne. We can always interpret these pictures differently, but my own opinion from the pictures you posted are as follows:

The first and second I'm guessing are from the same 'tapestry,' the second being more zoomed in. If I didn't know any better the 'image with the large black eyes' looks Alien in appearance. Especially from the pictures we see today. It looks very much alike.

The third picture of the apparent vehicles, again is very interesting. You can clearly, or not so clearly see what looks like craft of some kind. The top left one looks like a human glider plane today which is very weird. Where as the middle right craft does look very Alien/UFO in appearance.

Weird stuff indeed.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Cool find! I don't know if they're real or not; it's the first time I'm seeing it. But I do know they look nothing like lizard-men or snakeheads

Oh, you might find this interesting:

Art Authority: Pleistocene Period Paintings Actually Ancient Adolescent Artwork

Hehehehh... I love alliterations..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
From what I've been told, the third picture explains they made predictions about the future, or either experienced the sightseeing of what's today, or further into the future.

But again, if only the great library of alexandria wasn't burned down...

[edit on 5-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm sure there has been a post on this before, anything to do with the Ancient Astronaut theory contains these pictures, there's actually a few fairly decent documentaries on the subject.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This wonderful pics, are just evidential enough to prove the existence of aliens.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I've seen these in textbooks-not hoaxes are they.

If this isn't enough to make people believe, I don't know what is. Also look up "typhonic beast" and/or "Set"-the Egyptian god Set's head doesn't correspond to any Egyptian animal, unlike those of the other Egyptian gods.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
wow! Great pics all! Amazing stuff!
29,000 yrs, crazy!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Can anyone say if this picture is for real? If it is... there's a very clear helicopter there! How can anyone look at that and don't freak out?!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Oh wow didnt even notice that. Nice eyes! That does look a lot like a choppa. o_O Creepy

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok, I've called my friend Google and found an article. But first, this is the official explination regarding the helicopter and the whole picture:

Egyptologists allege that Ramses II. had his artisans alter and doctor certain inscriptions engraved there in honour of his father's exploits, so they would appear as his own. The original hieroglyphs had been creatively plastered over, and reingraved, they say. The plaster was by far not the best in Egypt, and as it suffered the inevitable erosion, there appeared an entirely new set of glyphs, which together evoke an illusion of an array of technologically advanced craft.
Such combined inscriptions are known under the name of "palimpsest", a term which originally referred to an image given by two, or more combined writings on the same writing surface, usually vellum. Although erased, the original inks would eventually seep back to the surface, sometimes with unpredictable consequences.

(source)

However, this explanation didn't work for some guy (for me neither!), so he made some experiments. I'm reading the text still, so I don't know what are his conclutions, but I wanted to share the article.

Article

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Good thread. I was thinking of putting one of these threads together myself, but I figured it would get ripped apart by skeptics and generally turn into a unpleasant experience. But looks like its doing good this far.

Here is some more:

UFO's in world history

UFOs Depicted in World Artwork Before the Times of Messiah: UFO artifacts slideshow (dont forget to click the link in the upper right corner to see more pictures).

UFO's before 1947 (Roswell): Ufo pics (same with this one, click on the upper right corner link to go to next picture).

Ancient Egyptian flying vehicles

Good video talking about the UFO's around 1940 and the start of the cover up:

Google Video Link

Video also talks about the moon base and so on. Its a good video.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join